Ben's Green MAG Destruction Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben's Green MAG Destruction Log

Well looks like i am one of the last logs to start thanks to Canadian shipping Everyone knows by now Green MAGnitude's info but here it is again : http://www.controlledlabs.com/product_desc.php?id=49

Current supplements Green MAGnitude (1 scoop Pre workout)GlycerGrow(3-4 scoops Pre workout), ON whey(2 scoops Post workout, and another 2 shakes thoughout the day), Hp Green tea (2 x 500mg/day), Now Adam(2 per day), Omega 3-6-9 (4 per day), Universal Uni-liver (2 per day)

Stats:

Height: 5 foot 9

Weight: 167 as of today

Training experience:

I have been lifting for about 4-5 years now, have gotten serious in the last year. I was always a skinny guy and was determined to put on some mass. Over the past year i have put on 25 lbs of muscle and will continue to do so. I used to competitively ski race which involved intense dryland training in the off-season (that’s how I go into lifting).

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

As of lately I have been doing a 5 day split that Ddawg designed for me. It is roughly a 5x5 routine. Has been working really well so far, great strength increases!

Monday=chest + abs
    Tuesday=back
    Wed=legs + abs
    Thurs=shoulders
    Fri=arms + abs

Current Diet and macros: I eat a clean diet with about 6 meals a day. Usually this includes chicken, steak, oats, eggs, tuna, brown rice ect…

Current Daily water intake: I aim to get about 2-3 gallons of water a day, but actually prob take in about 1.5-2.5

In the next few months I will be aiming at a clean bulk.

I will be adding photos (photos will be in the BB.com log) and measurements later today.

Here is the BB.com link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post10598103

Thanks to Controlled Labs for the opportunity to test this product.
    Last edited by Bennnnn; 07-03-2006, 02:09 PM.

Alright so I have had Green MAG for 5 days and I am not going to lie, I gave in and tasted it before I started this log. I just had to have a drink of the sweet but yet sour liquid even though I wasn’t working out. I did follow the initial dosing and only took 1/2 a scoop.

Initial thoughts:
    I have to admit that when I think of something sour apple flavored, I do not expect myself liking it. I don’t enjoy things that are artificially apple flavored, yet I do like real apples.

When I first mixed the powder into the water I was not expecting much but it did smell awesome! I mixed it around and it did dissolve pretty well; there were a few little white bits left at the bottom but barely anything. I was expecting the color to be like the label of the jar but was surprised it to be more like this. Also the liquid has a weird milky look to it when stirred up. I did not feel any affects from drinking this half scoop, but didn’t really expect to feel anything.

So when I did taste the Green MAG, I honestly really enjoyed how it tasted. It was awesome....the closest thing I can compare it to is those candy apples that you but at the fair but with a sour kick!

I will be taking today's scoop pretty soon here before I head off to the gym
    Last edited by Bennnnn; 07-03-2006, 02:01 PM.

Comment

DAY 1 - CHEST

Body weight = 167

BB Flat Bench 8x135 5x185 5x185 5x185 5x195
      BB (machine)Incline Bench 5x180 5x190 5x190 5x190 5x200
      BB (machine) Decline Bench 5x180 5x190 5x190 5x190 5x200
      Incline Flies skipped today
      Cable X-Overs 8x 60lbs per hand --> 3 sets
      Abs

Todays workout was OK. Nothing special, it was very hot here and my gym doesnt have AC so that is brutal. Its been about 6 days since i was in the gym last so I felt a bit tired though my workout but still managed to keep my weights up. Took the Green MAG about 30 min before i hit the gym- tasted great but still did not feel anything even taking the 1 full scoop. I dont have much to report as of now but hopefully tomorrow shall be a better day in the gym!
      Last edited by Bennnnn; 07-03-2006, 09:32 PM.

Comment

looking forward to this log ben, great work thus far.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I was wondering where your log was too, Ben. Glad to know that your GM came in!! And you live in the west coast too, right? I got mine last Wednesday. Been loving it so far, you will too.

Looking forward to seeing more updates for sure.

Comment

DAY 2 - off

Well today I was going to work out when i found out that i had to go to a family dinner so i did not get the chance to. I am sipping on the Green MAG as i type this and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Anyways...since i missed today i will be working out on saturday to make up for it..blahhh!!

I did however get my measurements and hopefully will get the pics up tomorrow. I have been crazy busy today.

These measurements are non pumped no glycergrow day. I will follow the same again on day 30.

Neck- 16 1/8
            Chest - 38 (unflexed) 40.5 (flexed)
            Bi- 14 1/8 (unflexed) 14 7/8 (flexed)
            Forearm - 11 5/8 (unflexed) 12(flexed)
            Waist -33
            Thigh - 23 (unflexed) 23.5 (flexed)
            Calf - 15 1/4 (flexed and unflexed)
            Last edited by Bennnnn; 07-04-2006, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Always a disappointment, man. But sometimes your social life and family get in the way of things eh

Comment

DAY 3 -BACK

Well at least i made it to the gym today. Today i tool 3 scoops of GG pre workout with the Green MAG. Half way through my workout i had some cazy pumps due to the GG. Today waqs def a better day than monday. Well here is a list of what i did

Wide Pull downs 5x150 5x150 5x160 5x160 5x160
                Narrow Pull downs 5x140 5x150 5x150 5x150 5x160
                Seated Rows 5x120 5x130 5x140 5x140 5x140
                Lower back raises 3x10 with a 11lb plate held above head
                Pull ups 5x5 (bodyweight)

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                  I was wondering where your log was too, Ben. Glad to know that your GM came in!! And you live in the west coast too, right? I got mine last Wednesday. Been loving it so far, you will too.

Looking forward to seeing more updates for sure.
                  YEah i'm from calgary. You are from edmonton if i remember correct?

Comment

Day4 Legs
                    Squats 5x5 5 plates and a 25 on each side
                    Leg Press 5x5 5 plates a side
                    Leg Ext 4x8 140 140 150 150 150lbs
                    Leg Curls 4x8 100 110 110 120 120
                    Calf raises
                    Abs

Took the Green MAG workout was good. great pump again strength still the same as normal.
                    Last edited by Bennnnn; 07-11-2006, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Day5 Shoulders
                      BB Military Press 4x5 125 135 135 135
                      DB Press 4x5 45 45 50 45
                      DB or BB Shrugs 4x8 on machine the whole stack (230)
                      BB Rev Shrugs 4x8 same as above
                      Front Raises 4x8 15lb
                      Side Laterals 4x8 15lb
                      Rear Delts 4x8 on peckdeck - 90 lbs

Today was not the greatest day...Was very tired in the gym and did not finnish some of my sets. Last night i didnt get that much sleep (7 hours) plus had a pretty stressful day. Kinda rushed through the workout to finnish. Just one of those days.

Comment

Day6 Arms
                        BB Curls 5x5 80 80 90 90 3x100
                        DB Curls 4x10 35lbs
                        Close Grip Bench Decline 5x5 135 145 155 165 165
                        Press Downs 4x8 120lbs
                        Abs
                        Today yet another tired day in the gym. Went to the stampede last night and that went pretty late. Green mag does somewhat boost my energy in the gym but by half way i was still worn out. Gotta rest up tonight and get back on schedule. This has been one hell of a week....so damn busy

Comment

Day6 Arms
                          BB Curls 5x5 80 80 90 90 3x100
                          DB Curls 4x10 35lbs
                          Close Grip Bench Decline 5x5 135 145 155 165 165
                          Press Downs 4x8 120lbs
                          Abs
                          Today yet another tired day in the gym. Went to the stampede last night and that went pretty late. Green mag does somewhat boost my energy in the gym but by half way i was still worn out. Gotta rest up tonight and get back on schedule. This has been one hell of a week....so damn busy

Comment

Day 7 off
                            took 1 scoop of green mag mid day

Comment

Day 8 - off

Well this has been a pretty bad start to my first ever log So many things on the go right now and it is so crazy. I havnt been on the computer for the last 5 or 6 days so havnt updated my log too much. I am planning on starting this new week fresh and keeping on top of things. Today was not a planned day off from the gym but had to because of something that came up.

End of first week---> starting weight 167lbs current weight--> 167. Well i gotta start eating more if i am gonna make my goal og 5 lbs in a month. I have been taking my Green MAG as 1 scoop pre workout but may change it up for the next week- doing 1/2 pre and 1/2 post and see how that works.

Comment

Working...
                              X