Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey guys, Im a new member and just wanted to say i and hope to become an active and loyal member. I am 15 and a Sophomore in High School. I play football and basketball and love to lift weights. I have become a serious lifter since March of this year and have been going strong since. I weigh 150 lbs and am around the 6 foot mark. Some of my lifts right now:

Bench: 112
    Deadlift: 180
    Squats: 125

Yeah its not much but I have come along way in these past few months. I hope to start a training log sometime soon. Hopefully you guys can lead me in the right direction to becoming something. So, check it out sometime!
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Originally posted by Alerux
    Hey guys, Im a new member and just wanted to say i and hope to become an active and loyal member. I am 15 and a Sophomore in High School. I play football and basketball and love to lift weights. I have become a serious lifter since March of this year and have been going strong since. I weigh 150 lbs and am around the 6 foot mark. Some of my lifts right now:

Bench: 112
    Deadlift: 180
    Squats: 125

Yeah its not much but I have come along way in these past few months. I hope to start a training log sometime soon. Hopefully you guys can lead me in the right direction to becoming something. So, check it out sometime!
    Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hi there!
      Good luck with everything and hope you do well. You have great potential! Keep training hard and eating lots

Comment

welcome man!

Comment

Hey der
          Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Welcome aboard!!!
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

yes, take all the good info in man dont listen to negativity and ideally dont dish it back out...

Practice what you Preach and your 100% on your way
              im always open to questions plus you have some very smart people on here lol

but the real question is are you i mean damn do you want it badly do you want that body of your dreams>?

Comment

glad to have you.
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

welcome to the boards alerux

Comment

Well yes, I eat like a friggin horse. My parents hate it!! I go through like 3 gallons of milk a week and lots of other stuff but thats the stuff I notice. I am not a troll or anything and If I insult someone its either I am joking around or it was un-intentional(sp?) and I am ready to learn. I have learned alot but I can always learn more right? I hope you guys can check out my Journal on a regualr basis to see if Im going in the right direction, motivation, tips etc. Thanks alot guys! Glad to be here!

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

you dont bloat from that much milk?!

Comment

Bloat? Nope I drink Skim Milk if that helps any? I didnt know you could bloat from milk. See! 1 day on this board and I learned something!

Comment

i bloat from milk... i used to drink 2-3gallon skim a week, and when i lowered it to like a glass a day or so i noticed less of a bloated look in my stomach

Comment

Working...
                          X