• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xven's CONTROLLED LABS sponsored Green MAGnitude log

• CONTROLLED LABS

Presents:

• Green MAGnitude

Creatine Matrix Volumizer!

Increase Your Stamina In The Gym And Gain Size And Strength!

We have responded to customer demand and the result: Green MAGnitude... Creatine with attitude. If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green MAGnitude is the right choice for you. If you want similar results in convenient capsule form, we recommend Green Bulge. Either way, you are getting a full dose of patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate that has been clinically proven to increase strength. Green MAGnitude is the most advanced powder creatine matrix ever to reach the market and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually feel working during your workout.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP. This key combination also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochonddrial function to directly and indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to use oxygen to burn fat as fuel. Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude™ for potent volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.

Key Attributes:

* Juicy Green Sour Apple Flavor
    * Exclusive Synergistic Creatine Formula
    * Instantly Dissolves
    * Patented Form of Creatine
    * Improve Strength, Stamina, & Performance
    * Greater Protein Synthesis
    * No Bitter CEE Taste
    * Caffeine Free

For more information and the full FAQ click here

Get to know your tester

Seeking MAGnitude in the Green

Sex: Male (Reassuring, I guess)

Bodytype: Endo

Background:

Greetings! I have been training a little over 9 months as of today, and have made immense progress. Growing up, I have always been a fat kid. Horrible eating habbits coupled with my genetics will do that rather easily. I would drink about 2 L of soda, eat a loaf of white bread, gorge out of junk food and candy every single day. Never did involve myself in any sports of physcial activity. I kept this up until I turned 16, where I decided to try and do something about the belly that eclipsed over my manhood.

This intiative was there, but no knowledge. I thought the best way to lose weight, was to not eat at all. I did just that. I became anorexic and not even aware of it. I averaged 1200 calories a day, sometimes less. I went from being 265 lbs.+ @ 36% bf, to about 155 lbs. @ 23-25% bf in the year I did this. Ofcourse, I did lose a heck of a lot of muscle coupled with fat and screwed up my metabolism.

Pleased with the results so far, I wanted to further drop the "fat". This is when I started looking around for diets and weight loss methods and finally started to exercise. I kept my calories at 1700-2000, and wondered why the heck I was gaining weight. I was still not clear on how it worked. Frustrated, I tried atkins, zone, etc. and some ridiculous and expensive GNC supplements. Still nothing. Nothing .. until I hit bb.com. It was there that I learned so much and kept employing what I had learned. I spent entire day's reading and further educating myself. I did not very much appreciate the "skinny fat" person I had become and wanted to improve for real this time!

I increased my calories and even on 2000-2300 calories @ 166 lbs. with doing 1 hr. sessions of cardio, I gained weight. This is where I knew I would gain weight even if I was on a deficit and that did stand true as time passed by. My first bulk, I gained 12 pounds in 3.5 weeks. Most of it muscle, some fat. But with my already high bf, I wasn't exactly thrilled about the fat gain. Futher research called me to understand nutrient partitioning aka "gain muscle lose fat". For this, my calories were cycled between 2700-3600, making my deficit, if any, only with means of cardio. I did that for 2 and a half months and made remarkable progress. My supplement aresnal was also enhanced as I took to adding more and various supplements to help achieve my goals. Now, I like to either cut, bulk, or recomp when I don't have a plan in store.

Summarized, I'm basically an endo with typical endo characteristics. I gain fat easily and muscle is also put on relatively easy. I gain some muscle in a deficit, but fat loss is virtually so slow, it's ridiculous (accredited to my earlier dieting mistake)

Ancillary Supplements to Green MAGnitude
    GNC Mega Men Multi-Vitamins 1 ED
    Vitamin E 400 I.U. ED
    Vitamin C 2-4g's ED
    Vitamin B6 100 mg ED
    Almax Ephedrine + Bulk Caffeine 24mg+200mg x 2
    Member's Mark Fish Oil 6-10 grams
    SN Green Tea Extract 200 mg x 2
    Jamieson Zinc 25mg 3days/wk
    USP Lab's caMPhibolic (when workout is very late)
    NOW Apple Cider Vinegar (for carb refeeds)
    Bulk K-RALA 200mg 4 days/week
    Dyna: Whey Orange Vanilla - Isolate
    PVL Whey Cooler Peach -isolate
    Bulk Leucine 8-12 grams ED
    Bulk BCAA's (10L:45Iso:45val) 10-12 grams ED
    Cissus RX (no megadosing only for recovery properties) 2 caps x 2
    Melatonin 3mg (Nights I have trouble sleeping)
    Sesamin 1-2 caps ED (anti-o purposes)

Discountinued Supplements for the Log
    PrimaForce Yohimbine HCL
    Taurine

*If anyone see's a problem with the any of the above supplements that might cause somewhat of a problem with this log, please express your concern here, or PM me about it.

Current Training Protocol
    I have decided to follow a 5-6 day routine. Pretty much nothing to do the whole day. I like hitting body parts two times a week, or hitting a muscle group once and then using it with a sy

Here is how it should look -
    Day 1- Upper body (Biceps/Tricep predominant; used in opp. supersets) x calves
    Day 2- Lower body (Quads focused)
    Day 3- Off (/ Abs + Forearms)
    Day 4- Upper Body (Chest/Back focused) x calves
    Day 5- Off
    Day 6- Lower Body (Hams/Glutes focused)
    Day 7- Shoulders + Abs + Forearms

I workout at a regular fitness center, not your average hardcore type gym. So anything too heavy that *thumps* the floor is not allowed. This is pretty much why my big 3 compounds suffer. Well that and the weights don't really go up that much. It is bascially a day of hyperthrophy (focused) and another day later in the week for prolonging the anabolic/hyperthropic response indirectly. Rep scheme is very variant for me. I like to do something around 4-12 reps depending on the exercise and weight lifted.

Cardio- Is done for 10-25 min. after the workout @ ~75% HR gradually lowered to ~55% HR. Additional cardio is added about 2-3 days a week in the am. Workouts are normally done in the evenings.

Streching is done between sets, after workout and after cardio.

All of this will be clear once you see my log kick off with a training day.

The food!
    Finally! The good part

I will be doing a modified carb cycling diet. Goals will be to clean bulk while keeping bf at bay. I have just finished a bulk and put on some fat. This is more of a transition/maintainance before I go into a cut/bulk. Nutrient partitioning will be employed as well as deficit in calories being made through exercise.

The plan is something toward this-

Low Carb-- 2700 Calories 40%fat; 40% Protein; 20% carbs
    No Carb -- 2300 Calories 50-55%fat; 40%Protein 5-10% carbs
    No Carb -- 2300-2100 Calories 50-55%fat; 40%Protein 5-10% carbs
    High Carb -- 3200 Calories 25% fat; 40% Protein; 35% carbs
    No Carb -- 2300-2100 Calories 50-55%fat; 40%Protein 5-10% carbs

Every second week, a High Carb day will be a refeed day involving yet to be determined number of carbs.

Carbs are kept at bay as I mentioned I am an endomorph and do have problems with where insulin shuttles nutrients.

Conventinal pre-workout/post-workout meals are made into one simple during workout shake consisting of 55 grams of whey Isolate and 20-30 grams of BCAA.

As before, wait till I log a days diet. It should bring a clear understanding.

My take on Creatine
    Since this is indeed in relation to a creatine product, I ought to shell out my experience with such stuff. I haven't had much luck with creatine. I have used Higher Power CEE and all it gave me was one heck of a bloat. No strength increases, no nothing. When I cycled off, I lost so much water weight which was actually subcutaneous and not in the muscles. It turned me off creatine right away. Perhaps there was quality issues with the stuff, but I very much enjoy my experience on it. Monohydrate didn't do much either, but I was on it for a relatively short time to come conclusive. My log would indeed be of use to people who have not responded to Mono, CEE, etc. very well.

Assurance
    What I can assure you, is a completely unbais and insightful log/review. I have never so much as used a Controlled Labs product. Most of the products still don't seem very interesting to me, either I don't like the ingredients or the price. However, I really do feel that if this product delivers what it says it can, it is a very strong product both from effectiveness (yet to be determined) and price point. I cannot wait to see what this can do for me. If it doesn't work for me, it doesn't. Simple. I don't care if I don't get picked for testing the next time. I give credit where it is due!

Any Questions/Concerns can all be addressed here, by PM or email. I will be sure to answer everything in a reasonable amount of time. Feel free to ask anything, anytime. Advice/feedback on anything will also be considered and greatly appreciated.

*Stats, pics and more information coming up shortly. This log will start on Sunday due to gym closure on Canada Day. Stay tuned.

Comment

Arrival!

The arrival!

So I just got back from the gym and just as I was heading on for a shower, there's a knock on the door. Thought it was my ridiculously annoying neighbour, but to my surprise, it was indeed my ridiculously annoying neighbour :P. Alright, alright. After my shower, I change up walk into the hall and viola there's this box just sitting there!

Turned around, and there's this evil grin on my sisters face. She said it came when I was in the shower.

And here it is in all it's glory -

I'm a little weird, so I sniffed it (unopened) Goddamn, it smells good, so refreshing! I cannot wait to see what it would taste like. I keep having to go smell it every 15 min.

Anyway, more coming up later
      Last edited by xven; 06-30-2006, 08:57 PM.

Comment

nice log, go and taste it already!

Comment

inspiring life story, way to go!

Comment

How are you liking th ebulk K-RALA? How do you take it?

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
              nice log, go and taste it already!
              You know, I just might do that. It smell's delicious!

Originally posted by asianbabe
              inspiring life story, way to go!
              Thank you.

Originally posted by ddawg91
              How are you liking th ebulk K-RALA? How do you take it?
              It's great! 25 grams for 20 bucks is quite a feat. For partitioning purposes, K-R-ALA is bunk. As an anti-oxidant, great stuff! I take it with my higher carb meals/during workout (on high carb days)

Stats and all coming right up.

Comment

Stats, pics and what not.

Stats
                A little about me. I grow/break like crazy. Almost every week, my body has to have made some changes, either get's larger or get's smaller. No my measurements are not off, I measure twice and have someone else do it as well to check. Last week, I took baseline stats just so we can compare what happens when I start with Green MAG. Like I said, see for yourself- (Note, this is the week before I start)

Code:
                Changes           June 23rd (in)-            July 1(in)-       
                Waist	  [+1]          35.9                  36.0
                Neck	  [-2]          15.3                  15.1
                Arm (R)	  [+2]         14.9                   15.1
                Arm (L)	  [+3]         14.5                   14.8
                ForeA (R) [-2]         13.1                   12.9
                ForeA (L) [+1]	       12.4                   12.5
                Wrist (R)  [+/-0]      6.9                     6.9
                Wrist (L)  [+/-0]      7.0                     7.0
                Chest	   [+3]        41.9                   42.2
                Quad (R)  [+3]	      24.8                   25.1
                Quad (L)  [+1]	      24.9                   25.0
                Calf (R)   [+/-0]      16.5                   16.5
                Calf (L)   [+/-0]      16.5                   16.5
                Weight	   [+1]       193 lbs.               194 lbs.
                Bf% Calc. [+.1]	      17.8%                17.9%
                Bf% Caliper[+/-0]    ~18.9%               ~18.9%
                Sorry about the crappy format. Copy+Paste from the original page doesn't display properly.

Here is a graph chart if it makes any difference.

Guys, the caliper measurement is something I am new to, so it might not be as accurate as I wanted. Either way, I measure the skin fold at 20mm and then the corresponding chart puts 20-21mm at 18.9%. I don't know how I can get a better estimate as the chart has really high increments to bf%.

Well that's that for the stats. I hope I didn't miss anything. Please let me know if you would like to see/know anything more.

------------------------------

Pics
                Alright, here we are. Be forewarned, I am one hairy beast. Pictures didn't quite come out the way I would like. Any cuts/seperation is muscle groups didn't come out at all. My sister says it's because of the flash and the lighting, but the hell with that already. I'm not great at posing either, so please excuse that and give me some pointers. I'd really like to see some constructive criticism, since this is one of the very few times I actually posted my pics. Please tell me what I need to work on so I can better myself.

• My traps are proportional, even though they may not look like it. Reason being, I have a winged scapula and the nerve that connects to my right trap is basically dead, so I do not have control over it and cannot move it. I know, sucks to be me.

--------------------------------------

Alrighty! Time for some questions on your preferences

Q. How often would you want stats and pictures updated? Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc. Let me know.

Q. Anything missing? I suppose I got everything, but if someone wants something that has not been included, please feel free to let me know.

Q. Would you like me to cut off with the detail a bit? I imagine some might have fallen asleep by now.

Q. I lift a hell of a lot less than I can actually lift. Would you guys like to see my maxes during this log? I have never maxed out on any of my weights. For example, I usually bench 95-130 (barbell) for my workout. During school, I just visited the weight room to chat up with a friend. You know kids, everyone trying to see who can bench the most which got me interested. The most benched was 195. At my first and only go I hit 205 for 4 reps. This is a straight jump from the 130 I do. So in essence, do you guys want to see maxes and how they go up with this log, or should I continue doing my thing?

-------------------------------

On a side note, I'd like to thank the guys over at CL for letting me log this. I hope this goes as expected for all.

Comment

Looking good, man!

I like how you took a pic of the box it was shipped in lmao. I always feel like it's christmas when I get supplements in the mail

Comment

Changes

Diet and Training Protocol Changes

Diet will follow almost the same profile as suggested, but calories will be increased to the following-
                    ~2400 - Off
                    ~2700 - Low
                    ~3000 - High
                    ~3500 - Refeed

Protein intake on the macro's will be increased to meet 50%+ (experiment) except during high/refeeds.

Training protocol is-

Day 1- Quads + Abs + Calves
                    Day 2- Upper Body (Chest + Back Dominant)
                    Day 3- OFF // (Cardio + Shoulders)
                    Day 4- Hams + Glutes + Calves
                    Day 5- Shoulders + Forearms + Abs
                    Day 6- OFF // Rest
                    Day 7- Upper Body (Biceps + Tricep Dominant)

See you tomorrow for the first day and the official start of the log

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                      Looking good, man!

I like how you took a pic of the box it was shipped in lmao. I always feel like it's christmas when I get supplements in the mail
                      Know what you mean. And for once it did. No COD baby!

Comment

Day 1 - July 2nd

And finally we get the party started..

Before I go into the day's details, here's my experience with

Green MAGnitude

Taste- I took 1/2 the serving as recommended for starting. Well, there's two sides of it. For one, the powder itself tastes absolutely awesome! My nose wasn't off when it smelt irresistible, it even tastes irresistible! I was literally licking it off my fingers. It tastes just like sour apple candy and the best kind, fantastic! If you are a fan of, or simply are alright with sour apple/granny smith apples, you will love this stuff. It is that fine line between being too sweet and being too sour. But that goes for the straight powder bit. When mixed with water.. we tell a different story. I mixed it with increasing amounts of water, just to try and find the right spot between it being too concentrated and too diluted. Don't let that small amount of a first serving fool you. This stuff is pretty concentrated with a small amount of water (~60ml), and along with it, tastes sour as hell. It's like it loses whatever sweetness it has and is just flat out sour. But a large amount of water (~200ml) can easily mask the taste of it. Keep in mind, this was only half the actual serving. I will continue to try and come out with a final stand on taste as we move along, but what I can assure is that a little bit of splenda with the drink, will most definitely make it taste spectacular. This way, it will give off that sweet and sour taste which would make it taste just like the powder.

Mixability- I don't have much experience with too many creatine products to compare it to, but even so, regardless of the one's I've tried (HP CEE & generic mono), it mixes like a dream. Scoop's up very easily, mixes instantly with the water, and leaves absolutely no residue behind. Nothing stuck to the glass, not much of a smell left behind. Scooper is fine too. Perfect, in my opinion.

Verdict- Controlled Labs, you've definitely won me over on this part of things. I am pretty much addicted to that damn thing. I'm finding it increasingly hard to not go take a pinch out of it every minute. Good stuff!

----------------------------------------------------------

Sleep
                        Had trouble falling asleep. Kept awake one whole hour before finally giving in. Slept 9 hours straight. (This is before Green MAG started)

Diet

Well, for one I ran out of chicken+Peanut butter this morning . Luckily had some frozen salmon to save the day. Went down to a local store, chicken was way too expensive, so I chose lean beef for the night. My mom can get the chicken and PB for tomorrow. I couldn't do my during workout shake today, so I opted for the norm Pre and Post.

Time Green MAGnitude was taken - Pre-Workout [1 time(s)]

Meals for today -
                        10:00- Homemade Pizza, Almonds, Egg white
                        12:30- Salmon, Almonds, Cottage Cheese
                        03:15- Oats, Whey Concentrate [Pre]
                        04:00- Green MAGnitude, 5g Leucine
                        05:45- Whey Isolate, 5g Leucine
                        07:15- Almonds, Peanut Butter, Lean Beef, High Fiber Tortilla
                        09:00- Almonds, Salmon, Peanut Butter, Egg
                        10:45- Cottage Cheese, Almonds, Peanut Butter, Egg White

Training

Today = Quads, Calves
                        *Sorry, I couldn't get the ETL workout thing working.

Workout

Warmup- (Weight x Reps)
                        Squats 85 x 15
                        Leg Presses 240 x 15

Squats
                        105 x 12
                        125 x 10
                        155 x 10
                        175 x 8
                        185 x 8
                        185 x 7

Leg Press
                        320 x 10
                        360 x 10
                        400 x 10
                        360 x 10 (Stance = Feet closer together)

Leg Extensions
                        120 x 12
                        135 x 10
                        135 x 10

Seated Calf Raises
                        135 x 10
                        180 x 10
                        180 x 10

Standing Calf Raises
                        180 x 10
                        180 x 5

Cardio
                        Machine: Elliptical
                        Speed/Intensity/Resistance: Low/High/High
                        Time spent: 15 min.

Streching (times x __)
                        2 x in between workout
                        1 x after workout
                        1 x after cardio

Duration
                        Duration of Workout = 1 hour
                        During of Everything else = 25 min
                        Full Duration = 1 Hour : 25 Min

Comments-
                        Energy- Energy was great today. Haven't been at my greatest during the last week. In the start, I was completely energetic and ready to kill. Later on, I felt drained.

Focus- All there. Kept my mind on the task at hand. Nothing out of the ordinary though.

Pump- Streches had the blood flowing right on the money! My quads literally were bustling is size. Felt great!

Nothing else to report for now. Any suggestion to what I should be looking for otherwise?

Think I covered everything, I'm off to eat. Hope all is well and thanks for following

Comment

Originally posted by xven
                          And finally we get the party started..

Before I go into the day's details, here's my experience with

Green MAGnitude

Taste- I took 1/2 the serving as recommended for starting. Well, there's two sides of it. For one, the powder itself tastes absolutely awesome! My nose wasn't off when it smelt irresistible, it even tastes irresistible! I was literally licking it off my fingers. It tastes just like sour apple candy and the best kind, fantastic! If you are a fan of, or simply are alright with sour apple/granny smith apples, you will love this stuff. It is that fine line between being too sweet and being too sour. But that goes for the straight powder bit. When mixed with water.. we tell a different story. I mixed it with increasing amounts of water, just to try and find the right spot between it being too concentrated and too diluted. Don't let that small amount of a first serving fool you. This stuff is pretty concentrated with a small amount of water (~60ml), and along with it, tastes sour as hell. It's like it loses whatever sweetness it has and is just flat out sour. But a large amount of water (~200ml) can easily mask the taste of it. Keep in mind, this was only half the actual serving. I will continue to try and come out with a final stand on taste as we move along, but what I can assure is that a little bit of splenda with the drink, will most definitely make it taste spectacular. This way, it will give off that sweet and sour taste which would make it taste just like the powder.

Mixability- I don't have much experience with too many creatine products to compare it to, but even so, regardless of the one's I've tried (HP CEE & generic mono), it mixes like a dream. Scoop's up very easily, mixes instantly with the water, and leaves absolutely no residue behind. Nothing stuck to the glass, not much of a smell left behind. Scooper is fine too. Perfect, in my opinion.

Verdict- Controlled Labs, you've definitely won me over on this part of things. I am pretty much addicted to that damn thing. I'm finding it increasingly hard to not go take a pinch out of it every minute. Good stuff!

Sleep
                          Had trouble falling asleep. Kept awake one whole hour before finally giving in. Slept 9 hours straight. (This is before Green MAG started)

Diet

Well, for one I ran out of chicken+Peanut butter this morning . Luckily had some frozen salmon to save the day. Went down to a local store, chicken was way too expensive, so I chose lean beef for the night. My mom can get the chicken and PB for tomorrow. I couldn't do my during workout shake today, so I opted for the norm Pre and Post.

Time Green MAGnitude was taken - Pre-Workout [1 time(s)]

Meals for today -
                          10:00- Homemade Pizza, Almonds, Egg white
                          12:30- Salmon, Almonds, Cottage Cheese
                          03:15- Oats, Whey Concentrate [Pre]
                          04:00- Green MAGnitude, 5g Leucine
                          05:45- Whey Isolate, 5g Leucine
                          07:15- Almonds, Peanut Butter, Lean Beef, High Fiber Tortilla
                          09:00- Almonds, Salmon, Peanut Butter, Egg
                          10:45- Cottage Cheese, Almonds, Peanut Butter, Egg White

Training

Today = Quads, Calves
                          *Sorry, I couldn't get the ETL workout thing working.

Workout

Warmup- (Weight x Reps)
                          Squats 85 x 15
                          Leg Presses 240 x 15

Squats
                          105 x 12
                          125 x 10
                          155 x 10
                          175 x 8
                          185 x 8
                          185 x 7

Leg Press
                          320 x 10
                          360 x 10
                          400 x 10
                          360 x 10 (Stance = Feet closer together)

Leg Extensions
                          120 x 12
                          135 x 10
                          135 x 10

Seated Calf Raises
                          135 x 10
                          180 x 10
                          180 x 10

Standing Calf Raises
                          180 x 10
                          180 x 5

Cardio
                          Machine: Elliptical
                          Speed/Intensity/Resistance: Low/High/High
                          Time spent: 15 min.

Streching (times x __)
                          2 x in between workout
                          1 x after workout
                          1 x after cardio

Duration
                          Duration of Workout = 1 hour
                          During of Everything else = 25 min
                          Full Duration = 1 Hour : 25 Min

Comments-
                          Energy- Energy was great today. Haven't been at my greatest during the last week. In the start, I was completely energetic and ready to kill. Later on, I felt drained.

Focus- All there. Kept my mind on the task at hand. Nothing out of the ordinary though.

Pump- Streches had the blood flowing right on the money! My quads literally were bustling is size. Felt great!

Nothing else to report for now. Any suggestion to what I should be looking for otherwise?

Think I covered everything, I'm off to eat. Hope all is well and thanks for following
                          great update, glad you liked the taste so far.
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Day 2 - July 3rd

Sleep- Fell asleep pretty quick given I was tired out of my mind. Slept 10 hours, waking up at the 6th to go take a leak.

The Day- Felt like crap really. I didn't feel real energized or anything like that. Went out in the morning to help with some moving at a friends for about a half hour. Nothing besides all that to report.

Sweating
                            - Perspiring as usual. Nothing excessive.

Thirst- I've been feeling pretty thirsty and drinking a whole lot more since the last few days. Very much because of it being so goddamn hot. Nothing out of the norm.

---------------------------------------------------------
                            Green MAGnitude

Taste-
                            Today I took a full serving so I'll comment. Powder is still the bomb . The drink is well, sour. But then again, the flavouring is sour apple. Maybe I just miss how the powder tastes and want the drink to taste similar. I finally found a good spot with how much water to mix, so it wasn't too concentrated, nor too diluted, just right. Perhaps this was the reason that it actually tasted quite right, other than the taste growing on me. I won't make any changes to it for a few more days, but then I'm hitting the splenda

Mixability-
                            Near perfect this time. Same as before, only this time I discovered a little bit of white particle residue left over when I was finished with drinking. A very small amount, yet there. Maybe I didn't stir well enough? I will make sure I stir perfectly the next time and see what happens then.

-------------------------------------------------------

Diet

Time Green MAGnitude was taken - Pre-Workout [2 time(s)]

Meals for Today-
                            11:30- Eggs, Egg Whites, Almonds, Peanut Butter, High Fiber Torts
                            01:45- Oats, Whey Concen, Chicken
                            03:30- Green MAGnitude
                            03:40--05:15- Whey Isolate, BCAA, Leucine (Pre-During-post workout)
                            06:30- Sweet Potatoes, Chicken, Peanut Butter, Almonds, High Fiber Torts
                            09:00- High Fiber Torts, Beef
                            11:30- Cottage Cheese, Peanut Butter, Almonds

-------------------------------------------------------

Training

Today = Upper Body (Back+Chest focused)

Workout

Decline Dumbell Press
                            45's x 10
                            50's x 8
                            50's x 6
                            50's x 8

Rows (Bar)
                            95 x 8
                            105 x 8
                            45's x 8 (Dumbell)
                            50's x 6 (Dumbell)

Deadlifts (Didn't have access to larger weights today)
                            105 x 6
                            105 x 6
                            50's x 5
                            55's x 5

Bench Press
                            105 x 15
                            165 x 8
                            50's x 6 (Dumbell)
                            50's x 8 (Dumbell)

Pec Dec
                            90 x 8
                            100 x 4
                            100 x 6
                            50 x 2 (held for 15 sec's each)

Lat Pulldown
                            105 x 10
                            120 x 8

Spider Curls (EZ Bar)
                            70 x 8
                            70 x 5

Barbell Curls
                            55 x 8
                            55 x 6

Overhead Tricep Pulldowns
                            120 x 8
                            120 x 8

Crunches
                            120 x 15
                            120 x 15
                            BW x 15
                            BW x 15

I felt like crap during my workout. Yesterday was awesome compared to today. I had to give it very effort in my body to get through. Focus was out as well. I just wasn't motivated to say. Pump wasn't there at all, even on streches. Strengh losses were very visible. I had a hard time with what I am usually capable of handling.

Cardio + Streching
                            Cardio = Epi. for 15 min. @ Mid-High Intensity and lowered resistance
                            Streching = Once after workout

Duration
                            Workout = 1 hour 20 min
                            Cardio = 15 min
                            Streching = 5 min
                            Total duration = 1 hour 40 min

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Day 3 - July 4th

Happy July 4th to all the people in the U.S.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sleep- Slept 9 hours. Woke up 4 times during that time to go take a leak, drink water, etc. Not bad overall though. I seem to tired as hell these days, fall asleep faster than ever.

The Day
                              - And for the 2nd day in a row, I felt like complete crap. Maybe it's just the weather as someone mentioned to me, but holy cow, wow. It's like your tired all day, and your eyes burn. Oversleeping, perhaps. Go figure. DOMS set in today, legs and chest have some major soreness going on. But still managed to go workout. Tomorrow will be off if not a cardio/weighted streching day. Depends how my shoulders will be feeling.

Thirst- Becoming more pronounced, along with increasing trips to the bathroom. I don't know if it's the creatine yet, as the goddamn heat might be causing this itself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Diet

Time Green MAGnitude was taken - Pre-Workout [3 time(s)]

Meals for today-
                              10:00- Almonds, Peanut Butter (Front Loading)
                              10:45- Chicken, High Fiber Torts
                              1:30- Chicken, Almonds, Peanut Butter
                              3:30- Chicken, Almonds, Peanut Butter
                              6:00- Oats, Whey
                              7:15- Green MAGnitude
                              7:45--9:20 Whey Isolate, BCAA, Leucine
                              10:00- Chicken, Almodns, Peanut Butter, High Fiber Tortilla
                              12:00- Cottage Cheese, almonds, PB

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Training

Today = Shoulders, Abs

Workout

Seated Shoulder Dumbell Presses
                              40's x 10
                              45's x 8
                              50's x 6 <- PR (Never lifted 50's)
                              45's x 6

Front Raises
                              20 x 5
                              25 x 5
                              25 x 4
                              20 x 5

Military Presses
                              85 x 6
                              95 x 5
                              105 x 5 <- PR (was 4 reps before)

Delt Row
                              50 x 10
                              60 x 8
                              60 x 9

Lateral Raises
                              30's x 3
                              25's x 5

Crunches
                              135 x 10
                              BW x 15
                              120 x 10
                              BW x 15

Dumbell Side Presses (As instructed by Diamond Delts)
                              35 x 8
                              40 x 7
                              40 x 6
                              40 x 7

Backward Fly'es
                              70 x 8
                              90 x 8
                              90 x 8

Well even though I felt like utter rubbish today, surprisingly, all that was gone once I hit the weights. Strength was very prominant, my lifts and endurance was quite remarkable today, especially given the fact I felt the same as I was yesterday but didn't have any strength loses to go with it. Delts were rocking, yeahhh buddddaay! Should rest up tomorrow, looking for some DOMS in the delts. Hopefully legs will have recovered.

Cardio & Streching
                              Cardio = Treadmill for 5 min at very low intensity, low resistance
                              Streching = 1 x in workout, 1 x after workout

Duration
                              Workout = 1 hour 10 min
                              Cardio = 5 min
                              Streching = 15-20 min
                              Total duration = 1 hour 30-35 min

---------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X