Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time poster - needs help on what CL supps to take

hey guys, this is my first post here

currently right now i am cutting. i ordered some white blood, and that is it. i do not know what else to take for cutting. my diet is really good also. so if anyone can recomend me what to buy i would appreciate it. thanks

Get some Red Acid gen 2 to help you along with your cut, Purple Wraath-an essential intraworkout drink that once you try, you'll never be without it again, green magnitude-creatine, and lastly white flood pre-workout for insane energy, and maybe golden finish as a post workout drink.
    Last edited by aimdonutz; 02-18-2008, 11:49 PM.

Comment

How long have you been lifting?

How tall are you? Weight?

Comment

/\/\

18 years old should wait a few years until the body is finished growing naturally IMO

Comment

thanks guys, right now im 17 and am 225... i have a high BF %... just got the white blood in today, planning on getting red acid and purple wrath along with white blood... i am kind of on a budget also... any other information i need to know?

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
            How long have you been lifting?

How tall are you? Weight?
            x2

What is your training like as well?

Comment

Originally posted by mattizzle
              thanks guys, right now im 17 and am 225... i have a high BF %... just got the white blood in today, planning on getting red acid and purple wrath along with white blood... i am kind of on a budget also... any other information i need to know?

everything about diet and training principles... research that, than practice it for a year, theeenn use these supplements you are buying.

You can take all the pills powders you want, but if you don't know anything about nutrition or training you won't get the best results out of them

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                everything about diet and training principles... research that, than practice it for a year, theeenn use these supplements you are buying.

You can take all the pills powders you want, but if you don't know anything about nutrition or training you won't get the best results out of them
                Roger that

Comment

i know about dieting and all that, but i just wanted to know what CL supps will benefit me most...cause i heard many good things concerning CL and im interested in these supps.

Comment

Dieting is more important than any supplement. You need to get that through your head at your age. Your 17 with high bodyfat, your metabolism alone will be enough to drop fat. Lift heavy and work hard, results will come. When they start slowing down, then consult supplements.

Do some searches on the supplements, all the answers can be found.

Comment

Do some searches on the supplements, all the answers can be found.

knowledge is poowwaaa

Comment

Dieting is more important than any supplement. You need to get that through your head at your age. Your 17 with high bodyfat, your metabolism alone will be enough to drop fat. Lift heavy and work hard, results will come.
                        ^^^^

Bingo

Comment

Working...
                        X