CEE + AAKG + what else??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEE + AAKG + what else??

lookin to make my own powder mix once im out of GB + WB.

I want CEE+AAKG as main ingredients. Could someone tell me what else i would need to make it a good supplement. Also reasons for each ingredient would be great. E.g. I hear Citrulline Malate is good but have no clue what it does!

Someone help me out, that would be great!

bumpety-bump

Comment

CM is expensive but you could add it. def worth the $

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cit.html

maybe add bulk amino powder too

Comment

okay. so would CEE+AAKG+Flavour be good enough? or would i need stuff like Taurine or watever?

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
          okay. so would CEE+AAKG+Flavour be good enough? or would i need stuff like Taurine or watever?
          Well you don't "need" any of that really... but yes I would add plenty of taurine, betaine anhydrous (TMG), and GMS.... of course by then you might as well throw in some cnidium, leucine, and norvaline as well and the flavoring won't be cheap.... especially with CEE.

Comment

bulk leucine + taurine are both cheap

I think for cost/efficiency i would go
            CEE+AAKG+Leucine+taurine+CM + flavoring

all bulk would make it real cheap per the duration of use! (xcept the malate prolly lol) i kno i got a tub of CEE, been using it postworkout forever, and its barely 1/2 gone taurine goes a lil quicker, cos i used to just throw 1/2spoon to 3/4 a spoon in my pwo shake

Comment

lookin to make my own powder mix once im out of GB + WB.

I want CEE+AAKG as main ingredients. Could someone tell me what else i would need to make it a good supplement. Also reasons for each ingredient would be great. E.g. I hear Citrulline Malate is good but have no clue what it does!

Someone help me out, that would be great!
              CM gives you energy, endurance, and helps with recovery, got mine from Bulk Nutrition.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1676

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jrod4.htm

Comment

haha be careful with bulk CM tho;

http://www.bulknutrition.com/product...eviews_id=9882

dont say i didnt warn you.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto

hahah

you might wanna invest in a capper since you're gonna be getting a lot of bulk ingredients, some of which taste nasty

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1578

Comment

I see you are looking at putting together CEE, Cit Malate, Taurin etc. and then capping it.

Have you ever heard of a product by the name of CHAOS?

Only need to take on workout days and it is a flavored powder not pills.

Here are the ingredients.

Taurine: ----------------------------------------------1500 mg
                      Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
                      Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
                      Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
                      Citrulline Malate: -----------------------------------2000 mg
                      Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
                      N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: -------------------------------250 mg
                      Rhodiola Rosea: -------------------------------------175 mg
                      Chocamine(in caff. version, contains 40mg caff.): --------500 mg
                      Caffeine Annhydrous(in caff. version): ---------------50 mg

CROWLER
                      Last edited by CROWLER; 06-30-2006, 06:05 PM.
                      President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                      www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

well if im replacing GB and WB, should i just use the ingredients in them but swap a few? If i did this i'd be looking at:

CEE instead MCC
                        AAKG instead of AEE
                        Orthinine
                        Betaine anhydrous
                        Taurine

Not sure how important the rest of the ingredients are.

Ultimately i want a pre workout supplement thats powder with AAKG because i find i get a better pump with it than AEE. I could just get greenMAG and add AAKG but i dont wanna make that decision yet without looking at bulk (cheaper/more serves option)

I guess i better do some of my own research on ingredients. Thanks for all the feedback!!

Comment

Personally I wouldn't replace GB and WB. They were develped in a certain way with certain dosage leverls for very good reason. Look around there are places you can get them for VERY good prices.

CROWLER
                          Last edited by CROWLER; 06-30-2006, 10:56 PM.
                          President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
                          www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

yeh i just like powders and taking less different products would be great. The one supplement i've felt worked best pre workout for a PUMP was nutrabolics NOZ SC and i really think it was the AAKG profile. Maybe its too early to notice GG effects yet? I've been on it for 2 weeks now.

If i could just take GG with PW together as one drink only once i would love that. I find it annoying that a whole hour before gym is taken up by supplements. (GB 60mins, WB 45mins, GG 30mins, PW 20mins, GG 15mins, WPI 5mins, PW duing workout) As u can see i need a whole hour before gym just to sit around and take products and drink water. If i could elminate the GB & WB with a combined powder form & combine the GG&PW, i'd love it. That would be only 2 drinks to take which is alot easier. Taste doesnt effect me too much at all. I guess if i did that i wouldnt get as good results?

Comment

GB 60mins, WB 45mins, GG 30mins
                              Take those three 60 minutes preworkout and then start drinking the water.

Comment

Working...
                              X