Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi nr22, thanks for posting

Day 12

Same as the other days really, did 45min on the treadmill. I've been a bit sore because of the running. I used to be a cyclist so my muscles aren't really set on running.

Day 13

My weight stays about 160lb
    Kcals will be about the same, maybe I'll ad an extra proteinshake.
    This will be a legday, so no or just a little bit low intensety cardio.

comments BU/GB

- I have to go shit maybe 4 times a day
    - I have some serieus gasproblems
    - libido is up
    - Strenght stays about the same
    - reasonable pump

I have to ask is my metabolism faster because of Blue Up or something?
    I used to gain weight at 3100kcals, even when doing a serieus amount of cardio

For the record I had anorexia a couple years ago (when I was cycling), than I went bodybuilding, gained a lot of weight fast of course, to fast, gained a bit of fat back, than I did a cut, well yeah again to extreme.
    So you can say my metabolism is a bit screwed, but now it seems to recover again...

Anyway grtz from Belgium

Comment

Day 14

Weight: ???

Diet: 3600kcals, I added a 500kcals

Training: Back/biceps + 30min treadmill

Went partying yesterday, did drink a bit...

Day 15

Weight: 162.36lb (probably water because of the extra carbs...)

Diet: 3600kcals

Training: Chest/triceps + 30min. cardio

Comment

couple questions:

-this is the stim free version right?
        -2 caps b4 workout is the only doe of the day right?
        -are you doing 2 bottles or just one?

Comment

No, I'm using the Blue Up with caffeine.

i'm taking 2 caps about 45min. before my workout.

I think I'll just do 1 bottle, reason for this is: the supplementshops in Belgium ask very high prices and I don't order from the internet for just 1 or 2 bottles

Day 15 and 16

Saturday and Sunday are my last days I can give a review. I'm going on holiday to Bulgaria for 11days

Anyway tomorrow will be legs/delts + cardio 30-45min.
          Sunday just cardio: running outside + punchingbag

Kcals will be at 3500.

I will be taking my supps on my vacation and I'll try to eat my protein etc., I've got an all inclusive formula so that means eating when ever you want
          Of course there will be some drinking thus...

If you or someone else have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

on a side note: Belgium is going to reduce its all ready small army (41000) to 29500 men. God what are they doing with all the tension going on in the world.

Greetings from Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Clint
            No, I'm using the Blue Up with caffeine.

i'm taking 2 caps about 45min. before my workout.

I think I'll just do 1 bottle, reason for this is: the supplementshops in Belgium ask very high prices and I don't order from the internet for just 1 or 2 bottles

Day 15 and 16

Saturday and Sunday are my last days I can give a review. I'm going on holiday to Bulgaria for 11days

Anyway tomorrow will be legs/delts + cardio 30-45min.
            Sunday just cardio: running outside + punchingbag

Kcals will be at 3500.

I will be taking my supps on my vacation and I'll try to eat my protein etc., I've got an all inclusive formula so that means eating when ever you want
            Of course there will be some drinking thus...

If you or someone else have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

on a side note: Belgium is going to reduce its all ready small army (41000) to 29500 men. God what are they doing with all the tension going on in the world.

Greetings from Belgium
            lol im thinking the same thing

have fun in belgium

edit: must be 19 and legally can drink alcohol ......not that it matters to us 19 year old here cuz nothing will stop us lol

Comment

haha in Belgium the age for drinking is 16

I try not to drink to much but hey, we gotta live to right?

Grtz

Comment

haha in Belgium the age for drinking is 16

I try not to drink to much but hey, we gotta live to right?

Grtz
                wow 16

my lil sister would be able to drink and i dont even think shes old enough to drive yet (or shouldnt be)

yah we def need to booze time.....my freinds and i do way too much of it though...around 4th of july we were trashed for like 50 straight hours

Comment

driving age here is 18years min.

Comment

Day 16

Well guys it's Sunday and my final weight before going to Bulgaria is 162.8lb

Diet over the hole 16 days was pretty high in kcals for my body but the BU or GB delivered the nutritients better to my muscles I think, of course I did my share of cardio but a year ago I would have gained weight like a mad man.

Maybe someone can shine in on this? pu12,...

I have pretty much expected what I would get from supps and I'm pleased with the stack, it's a shame it's so costly here but still cheaper than other brands

I have a couple of more days to go but like I sais I'm going on vacation.

Comments/points: ?/10

Blue up:this product made me hornier, a tad more agressive and a bit of energy. I am young and this product is actually better for "older" men.

Green Bulge: It gave me faster and better pumps + increase in
                    strenght. It's one of the cheaper creatine products in Belgium.

Grtz

Comment

Day 16

Well guys it's Sunday and my final weight before going to Bulgaria is 162.8lb

Diet over the hole 16 days was pretty high in kcals for my body but the BU or GB delivered the nutritients better to my muscles I think, of course I did my share of cardio but a year ago I would have gained weight like a mad man.

Maybe someone can shine in on this? pu12,...

I have pretty much expected what I would get from supps and I'm pleased with the stack, it's a shame it's so costly here but still cheaper than other brands

I have a couple of more days to go but like I sais I'm going on vacation.

Comments/points: ?/10

Blue up:this product made me hornier, a tad more agressive and a bit of energy. I am young and this product is actually better for "older" men.

Green Bulge: It gave me faster and better pumps + increase in
                      strenght. It's one of the cheaper creatine products in Belgium.

Grtz
                      Awesome

Comment

Working...
                      X