Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: browndustins slowly getting there with CONTROLLED LABS GM, PW, GG and WB

*** Shoulder Day *** Lookin huge

Wow. I was blown away. I had the most intense shoulder workout. MMC was crazy, vascularity was nuts and I am taking FAR less time in between sets. About 30 seconds between sets and taking a piss between exercises. I feel great.

Pre Workout Supplements:

1 scoop GM in 500ml water
    2 scoops of GG

During workout:

1 scoop PW in 1L water
    2 scoops of GG
    1L of water

Post Workout:

2 scoops AI WPI Protien + 30g Dextrose in 500ml water

**Warm ups – DB Laterals
    DB Laterals- 6 work sets
    10x25lbs
    10x25lbs
    8x30lbs
    8x30lbs
    6x35lbs
    6x35lbs

Seated DB Presses- 3 work sets
    6x70lbs
    6x70lbs
    8x60lbs

Bent Over Laterals- 2 work sets per arm
    8x25lbs
    8x25lbs

Rear Delt Flies- 2 work sets
    10x125lbs
    10x125lbs

Upright BB Rows- 4 work sets
    8x75lbs
    8x75lbs
    8x75lbs
    8x75lbs

DB Shrugs- 4 work sets, 2 in front, 2 to the side
    10x80lbs
    10x80lbs
    10x80lbs
    10x80lbs

Wicked. Fuck yeah... toasted my shoulders. I tore through this workout like a wet peice of paper. I'm stoked. Not much else to say. Ripped right through everything. I'm happy.

*** Leg Day *** Visited the new gym

Man, the new gym's great!!! It's about 10 minutes away, 15 minutes probably when it rains or gets dark. But it's worth the drive. All the equipment was purchased from Apex, and afaik, there's everything I want and more

The owner is a great guy as well. Very honest. He had his soft launch yesterday but when the manager at GNC called him up and told him to let me workout for free (just to throw in the good word for me. he would have done that anyways probably). I hit it off great with him. He actually works at GNC as well and I've talked to him lots. I actually signed up for a two year membership for $25 a month. Meh, not a bad deal. I want to support the guy because he's getting off his feet. And I'm sure I'll be at the gym nearly every day

Pre Workout Supplements:

2 scoops of GG

During workout:

1 scoop PW in 1L water
    2 scoops of GG
    1L of water

Post Workout:

2 scoops AI WPI Protien + 40g Dextrose in 500ml water

**Warm ups – Leg Extensions and Curls
    Leg Presses- 4 work sets
    12x270lbs
    12x270lbs
    12x270lbs
    12x270lbs

Hack Squat Machine - 3 work sets
    10x90lbs
    10x90lbs
    10x90lbs
    (Don't wanna deviate away from my routine too much. Not sure how heavy the carriage is either... fun stuff. Can't wait to go heavy)

Laying Ham Curls- 3 work sets
    10x90lbs
    10x90lbs
    10x90lbs
    (Same as above. Just excited for new equipment)

Leg Extensions- 3 work sets
    6x150lbs
    6x150lbs
    6x150lbs

Seated Ham Curls- 2 work sets
    6x150lbs
    6x150lbs

Standing Calf Raises- 4 work sets
    10x150lbs
    10x150lbs
    10x150lbs
    10x150lbs

Ah man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This new gym is really sweet. Really clean, completely open, laid out perfectly, good owner. I'm stoked!!! If the rate of pay were $12 (I make about that much at my current job) or more, I'd definitely wanna work there and rep the hell outta the place. I've got a good feeling about this gym. I just hope and pray to God that hotties swarm that gym. The college/university had a lot of people scoping out the gym last night, and I realized there's gonna be a lot more cuties. Dammmmn there was a cutie in the gym last night. I think she's single too. If I'm too burnt to go to the new gym, I'll just show up at the college gym because the people working there don't bother me at all. I never drop off my card, and I could probably keep going there forever for all they care. lol

My legs feel goooooooood, good, good. Lighter leg presses were fine by me because the MMC was there, I finished with a lot of volume, and in about 45 minutes!!! That's a far cry from a 2 hour gym session. I'm really proud of myself for cutting down on the excessive breaks and whatnot. I've got about a week's worth of GM left and without changing anything drastic (I only make minor changes when it's appropriate) I would like to finish very strong. Diet's on check, muscles are looking hard and I feel great. Can't wait to snap up some photos when I'm done the log. I'll talk shots of good poses, and then do a small circuit at home and get pumped for some ego pics.

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Nice !!!

lol i am excited for you too!!!! Can't wait for the photos!!!

*** Chest Day *** First chest workout at the new gym

My workout today was bloody awesome. I couldn't believe how much fun I was having. The lighting there is great. I've never seen such striations across my delts. Whew boy, my ego. Never really checked myself out much in the mirrors at my old gym or anything, so that was neat.

Started off twitchy but BLASTED through this workout. I think it might be the best chest workout I've had in quite some time.

Pre Workout Supplements:

2 scoops of GG

During workout:

1.5 scoops of PW in 1L water
    2 scoops of GG
    1L of water

Post Workout:

2 scoops AI WPI Protien + 40g Dextrose in 500ml water

**Warm ups – Incline DB Press, BB press with bar, Flat BB Press with 135lbs for two sets of 8
    Bench Press (my arch nemesis)- 6 work sets
    5x205lbs
    5x205lbs
    3x225lbs (Haven't done this in over two months!!!)
    3x215lbs
    3x215lbs
    3x215lbs
    (I feel fucking huge. I'm getting my Flat Bench back!)

Incline DB Press- 2 work sets
    6x80lbs
    6x70lbs

Incline DB Flies- 4 work sets, * denotes Weider rest-pause
    8x45lbs
    8x45lbs
    6x45lbs
    *2x45lbs
    6x45lbs
    *45lbs to exhaustion

DB Pull Overs- 4 work sets
    6x70lbs
    6x70lbs
    6x70lbs
    5x70lbs

Pec Dec Machine- 4 work sets
    6x215lbs
    6x195lbs
    8x185lbs
    8x135lbs (POOCHED)

Yeah BUDDAY!!!! I don't count these as work sets but I did some High Pulley Cable Flies to exhausting just to sizzle my chest to WELL-DONE. Whew! Good stuff. I stretched after, very deep and could help but toss out a couple of poses. Wowwwww. What flattering lighting at my new gym lol. I can take pics at home when I'm not pumped, but I wouldn't mind taking a few PUMPED pics at the gym. I'll do both just for the sake of not being bias. Gonna have a big review at BB.com in a couple of days

**Depressing News**

Sad shit went down yesterday. Got a call from my Filipino grandma looking for my mom. My mom was at work and my stepdad was in the washroom showering and shaving (came back from camping) so when my grandma called for a second time shortly after so I asked to take a message........ had a really bad feeling........ my poor little grandma was stuttering so bad I couldn't understand her. But through her sweet, thick Filipino accent she said "Tell Mummy grandpa... her grandpa passed away. My father... thank you, Dust. I love you..."

Bahhhhhhhhhhh Jesus H... my eyes are kinda welling up lol. Some tuff guy I am. *breaaaaattthhheeee* So yeah..... poor soul. My great grandfather must have been over 90 years of age, almost 100 actually. He died in the Philippines and left behind his wife and a huge family. RIP. I felt terrible for my grandma... she's so tiny and sweet. Just needed to get this out. I never really knew him too well, but his blood is running through my veins as I type this little rant. I'm sure he was a good guy too, my family are all doctors in the Philippines and help the sick and poor, the thousands that can't afford medicine or even a simple check up. RIP once more, great grandfather.

Tomorrow will be Back Day. I'll probably end up lifting really heavy... I hope. I don't feel depressed at all right now, just a little sad for my greiving family members. I'll do my best to use this as fuel for the fire. I'm really hyped right now. I'm an emotional guy and I don't care who knows. I'll use this energy to rip through the gym tomorrow. Will post my workout ASAP. Peace out, CL forum.

that sucks.. but at least you know he's in a better place now...

*** Back Day *** What a sick workout

I've been making the kinds of strength gains that most people report on pro hormones and steroids. If I had watched my diet more seriously and bumped up the cals, I could have gained a lot more mass. Today's workout was raw though, no complaints.

Pre Workout Supplements:

2 scoops of GG

During workout:

2 scoops of GG
    1L of water

Post Workout:

2 scoops AI WPI Protien + 45g Dextrose in 500ml water

**Warm ups – Conventional Deadlifts - 2 sets - 10x135lbs
    Conventional Deadlifts- 2 work sets
    5x225lbs
    5x225lbs

Rack Pulls- 3 work sets
    5x315lbs
    5x315lbs
    5x315lbs

Wide Grip Pull Ups- 3 sets
    6xBW
    6xBW
    6xBW

T-Bar Rows- 4 work sets
    8x90lbs
    8x90lbs
    8x125lbs
    8x125lbs
    (More or less supplementary today. First time with no chest pad though)

Close Grip Lat Pull Downs- 3 work sets
    6x170lbs
    6x170lbs
    6x170lbs

Yeah, baby. Felt so strong today. All I really cared to do with some really good Deadlifts and Rack Pulls and I accomplished that any more. Hit my lats hard, hit my middle back as well. There's some mass accumulating on my boney back now. Hopefully more slabs of mass start stickin.

Ate hard, got the day off tomorrow (took a random paid day off, yea yea) and gonna continue eating great. Weight's definitely staying on again. The cold I had two months ago (just prior to starting this log) set me back about 15lbs and a hell of a lot of muscle. I can only go forward from here. Just ordered Jungle Warfare.

Just had a great shoulder workout. Took these before hand so they're not bias. Fuck.... my stomach is kinda screwed up from eating so many oats today. Too much fiber bloats it. Pics suck. I can't pose for shit... but I'll post them once I upload them to the computer.

Kind of strange stats here. Maybe I didn't take them properly in the beginning because I spent like an hour taking these measurements. Ah well. Let the pics speak for themselves. Will be posted later. Same with my last Shoulder workout on Green MAGnitude. Definitely a big kudos to Controlled Labs for letting a brown nucka test this out. Lots of variables over the past two months unfortunately. But I trained exactly how I would have trained if I wasn't doing a "sponsored log". Will write a review later. Gotta catch my breath and get in a post workout meal. PEAAACE.

Height 5'8"
    Weight 157lbs - 162lbs (+5lbs)
    Bodyfat 14% - 14.5 (+.5%)
    Neck 15.5" - 15.5"
    Chest 36" - 39" (+3")
    Bi's 14.1" - 14.75" (+.65")
    Waist 31" - 31"
    Quads 22.5" - 23" (+.5")
    Calves 14.5" - 15.5" (+1")
    Last edited by browndustin; 09-09-2006 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by browndustin

Bi's 14.1" - 14.75" (+.75")
    ^typo? 14.1-14.75 = an increase in .65 not .75

Nice log brother in arms.

Quote Originally Posted by xjae
    wow. strong find

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe
    wow. strong find
    Thanks I'm Asian, I'm good with numbers..jk

but I'm really Asian

Quote Originally Posted by xjae
    Whoops. Thanks, brother. I was pooped from the gym and in need of food.

And I ate a pot cookie. Pics and review soon.

nice log, great gains, 3+ Inches on ur chest!!! thats insane man, cant wait for your pics.

*** Shoulder Day *** Last Shoulder Day! (last day on friday )

A little late!! lol. Sorry. I had a great shoulder workout though!!!!!! Last day on Green MAG was killer.

Pre Workout Supplements:

2 scoops of GG

During workout:

2 scoops of GG
    1L of water

Post Workout:

**Warm ups – DB Laterals
    DB Laterals- 6 work sets
    10x25lbs
    10x25lbs
    8x30lbs
    8x30lbs
    6x35lbs
    6x35lbs

8x60lbs
    8x60lbs
    8x60lbs

8x25lbs
    8x25lbs

Rear Delt Flies- 4 work sets
    12x20lbs
    12x20lbs
    10x25lbs
    10x25lbs

10x70lbs
    10x70lbs
    10x70lbs
    10x70lbs
    (different BBs at new gym)

10x80lbs
    10x80lbs
    10x80lbs
    10x80lbs

Whooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did some other stuff too but I don't count them as work sets really. Shit it was a good workout. I had a busy weekend and couldn't really post anything that made much sense. All my recent posts are all over the place lol. But I was stoked to finish strong with Green MAG baby.

Gonna sit down tonight and write a Final Review/After Thoughts kind of deal. I want it to look pretty professional seeing as how I truly appreciate the opportunity to try out Green MAG. I think it's bloody amazing though. My little brother's got his tub and his lifts have exploded as well. It's the only creatine that's worked for him, and lots of friends are interested.

Green MAG WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to take Jungle Warfare next, I have some steeze coming in for my first Superdrol cycle (10/20/20, have PCTs and supports coming in, gonna get blood tests/physical, no rushing things) and I will be SURE to keep Green MAG in my arsenal of PCTs to keep my strength gains. God DAMN Green MAG is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took some pics too. I'm not photogenic at all and maybe I'm critical, but I KNOW these don't look like me at my best.

Could be the lighting. But I swear I look a lot more ripped in real life. A friend saw these pics and said I kinda look like shit.... lol. I love my friends

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3185/p9090142we9.jpg
    http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6620/p9090143ql2.jpg
    http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5708/p9090149pk6.jpg

well well

heyheyhey!!

Quote Originally Posted by browndustin
    *** Shoulder Day *** Last Shoulder Day! (last day on friday )

A little late!! lol. Sorry. I had a great shoulder workout though!!!!!! Last day on Green MAG was killer.

Pre Workout Supplements:

2 scoops of GG

During workout:

2 scoops of GG
    1L of water

Post Workout:

**Warm ups – DB Laterals
    DB Laterals- 6 work sets
    10x25lbs
    10x25lbs
    8x30lbs
    8x30lbs
    6x35lbs
    6x35lbs

8x60lbs
    8x60lbs
    8x60lbs

8x25lbs
    8x25lbs

Rear Delt Flies- 4 work sets
    12x20lbs
    12x20lbs
    10x25lbs
    10x25lbs

10x70lbs
    10x70lbs
    10x70lbs
    10x70lbs
    (different BBs at new gym)

10x80lbs
    10x80lbs
    10x80lbs
    10x80lbs

Whooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did some other stuff too but I don't count them as work sets really. Shit it was a good workout. I had a busy weekend and couldn't really post anything that made much sense. All my recent posts are all over the place lol. But I was stoked to finish strong with Green MAG baby.

Gonna sit down tonight and write a Final Review/After Thoughts kind of deal. I want it to look pretty professional seeing as how I truly appreciate the opportunity to try out Green MAG. I think it's bloody amazing though. My little brother's got his tub and his lifts have exploded as well. It's the only creatine that's worked for him, and lots of friends are interested.

Green MAG WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to take Jungle Warfare next, I have some steeze coming in for my first Superdrol cycle (10/20/20, have PCTs and supports coming in, gonna get blood tests/physical, no rushing things) and I will be SURE to keep Green MAG in my arsenal of PCTs to keep my strength gains. God DAMN Green MAG is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took some pics too. I'm not photogenic at all and maybe I'm critical, but I KNOW these don't look like me at my best.

Could be the lighting. But I swear I look a lot more ripped in real life. A friend saw these pics and said I kinda look like shit.... lol. I love my friends

How the hell did I miss this !!

Nice work man !! and you will love the Jungle.

lol I saw "you will love the jungle" and thought wtf this guy going to africa or something?

Awesome progress BD!
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Default ...

It has been a while since I checked in here. Looking damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by haiz69
    It has been a while since I checked in here. Looking damn good!
    Thanks for the bump, man.

Shieeetttt I've been ITCHING to dig into my Green MAG!!! It's unopened and I won't be using it until around new years because after JW, I'm going to be running a superdrol clone. It'll undoubtedly help me retain strength gains from the cycle, and I anticipate gaining MORE strength from the GM. What an absolutely incredible product. I've purchased about 5 tubs of this and sold them to friends because I kept spreading the word.

Now whenever I go to my old gym, they always bug me and tell me how much they're pressing lol. It's funny, but I'm happy for them. And happy/thankful to CL for releasing this product AND for letting me log it.

I took some pics 15 days into my JW log. Looking a lot thicker for sure. Haven't bothered with measurements because my weight fluctuates and I'm just going by the mirror. The newly acquired strength from GM is definitely a treat.

Thread Information