browndustins slowly getting there with CONTROLLED LABS GM, PW, GG and WB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** CARDIZZLEEEE ***

Ah man, it was too nice outside yesterday. I was itchin to get a bit more of a tan but I guess the position of the sun was kind of outta sight around the lake. That’s all right. The shade from the trees was nice. First run around the lake without any Purple Wraath… eeek!

Pre Cardio Supplements:

2/3 servings of AI WPI in water
    (underdosed and drank immediately before leaving as I have no PW!)

During Cardio:

1L water + ½ scoop of GM

Post Cardio:

1 serving AI WPI in 500ml water

Music:

Notorious BIG – 1970 Somethin’ (looped continuously)

All righty… so things weren’t so bad! They started out a little bit rough and I wasn’t sure if I would be having a strong run, so I thought maybe I’ll just have a lighter job and enjoy the sun. But after 1/3rd I really began to pick up speed and get into get. The mental focus was there, Biggy was pittin heart felt rhymes (RIP) and the adrenaline/endorphins must have been drippin through my system at that point. I finished the last 2/3rds of my lake run very strong. I was stoked. Haven’t run around this bad boy in three weeks and I did it without any PW. Yehaw. Same time as always though, 45 minutes (spent 5 minutes walking at the start though).

I weighed myself last night and my freakin weight has been bouncing back and fourth. It was sucking but I got some more oats and a coffee grinder because I haven’t had any for a long time. I’m now 160lbs again, dry. My body composition is looking nice. Shoulders and arms are looking fuller. My back is looking a bit more meaty and dense. My chest is about the same, but it’s lagged for the duration of the log. But above all, my strength has increased by LEAPS and BOUNDS as you can tell. So I don’t have to worry about the weight. I just need to clip some time from the gym (two hours is definitely wayyyy too much), rest harder, do more cardio and make sure that my diet on the weekends is good and I think my gains will start really coming. Yeeeeaaa.

Arm workout today!! Cross your fingers and toes and hope that my PW and WB have arrived, pleeeaassseee!!!!

Comment

• *** Arm Day *** mhm mhm

Arm days for me aren’t as structured as my other days. I’m still figuring out what hits them best and I know which movements have worked so far…. Not particularly concerned about the weight I use because the sets, reps and weight are varied depending on my other workouts. But while I felt like I didn’t have much strength yesterday, my muscles did feel hard as rock and I had an insane pump. I’d almost give this another 10/10, but I’d say that an 8.5 or 9/10 would suffice!!!

Pre Workout Supplements:

2/3rds serving of AI WPI in 350ml water + 30g Dextrose
      1 scoop GM in 500ml water
      2 scoops GG

During workout:

2 scoops GG near beginning of workout
      2L of water

Post Workout:

2 scoops AI WPI Protein + 40g Dextrose in 500ml water

**Warm ups – Various Bicep Curls and Tricep Extensions
      Barbell Curls- 4 light work sets
      8x65lbs
      8x65lbs
      8x65lbs
      8x65lbs

Seated DB Pull Overs- 3 work sets
      12x70lbs
      10x80lbs
      10x80lbs

Alternating DB Curls- 5 work sets
      16x30lbs
      16x30lbs
      14x35lbs
      14x35lbs
      12x40lbs

BW Dips- 4 work sets
      BWx10
      BWx10
      BWx10
      BWx10

Alternating Hammer Curls- 4 strict work sets
      16x40lbs
      16x40lbs
      16x40lbs
      16x40lbs

Seated Tricep Extensions- 4 work sets
      10x20lbs
      10x20lbs
      10x25lbs
      8x30lbs

Freestanding Concentration Curls- 4 work sets
      10x25lbs
      10x25lbs
      8x30lbs (fatiguing muscles very well)
      8x30lbs (I’m spent)

Whoot! Started off a little bit slow with the light BB curls. They felt very heavy and I feared that my workout would be compromised but it was not. I kept the rep range high and the muscle bellies were swollen and massive. Extreme vascularity and muscle definition. Wow! I was actually pretty surprised. My weights weren’t nearly as high as they normally are, but I suppose that pro’s know what they’re talking about when they say that you need to stick to a higher rep range.

I feel that my muscles were sufficiently supplied with blood and oxygen, and my arms started swelling up as much as they ever have probably. And this includes when I was taking lots of WB. Damn it felt good to sit there in the gym with a mad pump. I made sure to keep on pumping my muscles harder and harder and harder. I must also mention that I had much, much less time than in between sets which felt awesome. Grueling and punishing, but rewarding! Finished in less than an hour and I had spent a good 10 minutes doing extreme stretching (thanks for sharing those articles, pu!)

Today my arms feel pretty good. My left Tricep felt really tight yesterday but I’m massaging the knot out and my recovery was pretty fine considering how I don’t have any WB or ZMA for night time use anymore, nor have I been drinking PW throughout the day. In a way I’m sort of glad that I’ve chilled from lots of supplements, but I hope that this hasn’t ruined my log. It’s been a month since I’ve ordered my package so things shouldn’t have went this way. I haven’t had WB or PW for half my log (almost exactly), but I’ll be doing a big review after and take that into consideration. Overall I’m just happy. With a dieing pump (an hour or so after leaving the gym), my arms were a hair under 15”. Not to bad considering how my arms were only 12.5” with a pump this time last year.

LEG DAY TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYY. If my package arrives and I have some PW, I will hit the Squats, Leg Press, Leg Extensions and Leg Curls. If not, it will be heavy Leg Presses, Leg Extensions and Leg Curls……… maaayyyybeee squats. Don’t want to overwork myself. Stoked, stoked, stoked nonetheless though. There’s always another day ahead. Feelin positive and always looking forward to getting in the gym.

Comment

• Had to comment on the fine choice of music during your cardio

Comment

• Originally posted by Mos Jeff
          Had to comment on the fine choice of music during your cardio
          Thank you, sir.

I knew you had good taste in music, hence your screen name.

Comment

• *** Leg Day ***

Baby, baby. I dunno what the hell happened after work but I CRAAAASSSHHHHED right out on the couch. Felt like when you take travel tabs (motion sickness pills; aka dramamine) and you get the nods... I felt a zingy feeling in my head... kept on wondering if I had ingesting any pharmaceuticals today but I didn't... had a dream I was sleeping on the can. WTF. Woke up confused as hell and pretty lethargic. It suddendly got a lot warmer today.

Was pretty pooped before the gym and very pressed for time. Checked the mail and crossed my little brown fingers, but nope, no PW!!!!!!!! F-U-C-K. Pardon my french, but I'm feinding like a crack head, seriously. My performance hasn't particularly dropped afaik, but still, man. Jeeze. I'm dieing!! lol

Ah well, here's my workout.

Pre Workout Supplements:

2 scoops GG

During workout:

500ml water... no GG, no additional water or anything
            Actually was sipping my GM as I entered the gym and warmed up

Post Workout:

2 scoops AI WPI Protien + 40g Dextrose in 500ml water
            Sipping on this right now

**Warm ups – Leg Presses, started with a few plates and different stances
            Leg Press - Narrow Stance- 5 work sets
            10x360lbs
            10x360lbs
            10x360lbs
            10x360lbs
            10x450lbs

Seated Ham Curls- 3 work sets
            10x120lbs
            10x120lbs
            10x120lbs

Leg Extensions- 3 work sets
            10x120lbs
            10x120lbs
            10x120lbs

Not as strong as my last leg workout, but considering the fact that my gym was hotter than a sauna and I was pressed for time with a migraine, not too shabby.

At work today, I did shit all. I was acting as Floor Support all day so I basically walked around and talked to people, helped them, posted on BB.com and browsed other various bodybuilding websites and forums lol. It was a long day, I missed my breaks, forgot my TUNA and my diet was screwed all day. I'm actually going to finish off my shake, do a bit more browsing and eat, eat, eat.

Today's a cheat day so I'm just going to order some pizza and eat as much as I can all night. Going to sleep hard, but not oversleep, and take advantage of this weekend for resting and getting shit done. Still haven't cleaned my car's interior from camping yet and I feel horrible about it. But on the plus side, my workouts have been about an hour from start to finish, I'm cutting down on rest time between sets and my weight is staying constant. I just need to make sure I fix today's diet and I should be set. Peace out, CL community. You guys are dope so enjoy your weekends and have some wicked workouts.

Comment

• *** CARDIZZLEEEE-DIZZLE ***

Ah man, it was too nice outside yesterday. I was itchin to get a bit more of a tan but I guess the position of the sun was kind of outta sight around the lake. That’s all right. The shade from the trees was nice. First run around the lake without any Purple Wraath… eeek!

Pre Cardio Supplements:

1L water and a full scoop of GM

During Cardio:

na

Post Cardio:

*cough*mcdonaldsforthefirsttimeinayearandahalf*cou gh*

Music:

Linkin Park, Metallica, some old school rock

Time:

25 minutes (as opposed to normal 45 minutes)

Hello guys and girls. I was planning on running around the entire lake yesterday but my friends backed out on me. They got me all pumped about running the distance but I guess that was just drunk talk lol. They usually force themselves to run around the lake the next morning after they drink because they know how bad it is, but they stopped by at my house and went to the river instead.

Only ran about a ¼ distance around the lake, took a shortcut to a road that I used to live on and jogged to my car. It was only a 30 minute session, but I made sure to sprint in bursts and go back to a moderate pace every now and again. It actually felt pretty good considering how my diet was not aligned yesterday. But thankfully I had caught up on my caloric intake by the day’s end.

Took the weekend off. I feel a lot weaker taking time off but it’s probably good for my CNS and all. Today will be chest and I’m a little nervous because I hurt my shoulder yesterday…. Not sure how the hell I did that. I think I was laying on the couch in a weird position. But I’ll be very disappointed to find out that I have a shoulder injury from something as lame as laying on the couch and watching Iron Chef.

Patiently waiting for another 10lbs of Mint Chocolate Chip Whey Protein Isolate from Anabolic Innovations (Crowler) right now!! This stuff always ships quickly and I’m stoked because my protein is running VERY low. I’ve figured that pre workout protein and dextrose kind of give me bloat (actually it’s the dextrose, plain protein gives none) so I’ve been tapering down as noted. 18g or 2/3rd serving of WPI and around 25-30g of dextrose seems pretty good for pre workout. I’ve been feeling this. Would love to get my and PW because that seems to help with nausea as well. It’s been about a month now and The King hasn’t gotten back to any of my emails either. Hope he’s all right, and I hope he shipped my stuff on time because he forgot the WB in my first order… blah…

Comment

• *** Chesticles *** Finally a good boob session

Wicked. I had a great chest workout. My last break at work I carbed up a little more than usually and got an extra share of cals so I wouldn’t need a pre workout shake. I’ve been tapering down and noticed that it’s really helping with the nausea. I think I’m forcing down too many liquids and I’m already adequately fueled. This also leads to some fatigue before I even enter the gym, so this is working out nicely. Eating more solid foods and having less shakes. Had a great workout too

Pre Workout Supplements:

1 scoop GM in 500ml water (drank this comfortably)
                2 scoops GG

During workout:

2 scoops GG
                1.5-2L water

Post Workout:

2 servings AI WPI Protein + 30g Dextrose in 500ml water

**Warm ups – Flat Bench Press – 20 reps with bar, 8 reps with 135lbs for two sets
                Flat Bench Press- 4 work sets
                8x175lbs
                8x175lbs
                5x205lbs
                5x205lbs
                (despite the low weight, I’ve abstained from flat bench for a while! Great tempo!)

Incline DB Press- 2 work sets
                6x80lbs
                6x80lbs

Decline DB Flies- 4 strong work sets
                8x40lbs
                8x40lbs
                8x40lbs
                8x40lbs

DB Pull Overs- 3 work sets
                8x70lbs
                8x70lbs
                8x70lbs

Wicked!! I had such a great workout. That shoulder injury I was talking about is still looming… yup, hurt it from laying on the couch in a weird position. Thankfully my Flat Bench didn’t suffer, but I didn’t get 3x6x80lbs for Incline DB Presses, but oh well, I had already exhausted the entire pectoral muscle with Flat Bench. So that was nice.

Was going to do Incline DB Flies but that was completely out of the question. Did decline for a bit of a change, and it was good. The DB Pull Overs could have been heavier, but I didn’t care. I was getting such a good stretch that it was really appropriate for the training and volume I did for the session.

I only count work sets, but I monkied around and went for some Pec Dec Flies to seal off the workout. Dannnggggg I was pretty exhausted lol. But in a good, strong way. This was a damn strong workout. Best MMC I’ve had for chest in a long time!!! I can nearly do the entire stack with Pec Dec Flies, and I bet if I was still fresh that I’d kill the whole stack after warming up for sure.

Got two packages yesterday~!!!!!!!!!!!!OEN!!11!!!!!!1111!!111!!!!!1 1!!1!

I got my 10lbs of protein from Crowler, and I’d have to give him props for being number one in Customer Service. I’m sitting here at work, WORKING in a Customer Service environment and I’ve seen it all. I appreciate the extra goodies (cookie mix!) that he threw in there as well. You bet your ass I’ll be hunched over the stove when I get home from my workout this evening!!!!!!!!!!! Sipping on some protein right now actually!!

I also got my package from Customer Nutrition Warehouse!! Too bad it’s off limits. I “tasted” all of the supplements I got for the hell of it and weighed them up on my digital scale. Looks like a crackhead’s been slingin powders in my room. Got two orders of CEE, an order of GABA and some bulk L-Leucine. The CEE tastes like shit, just like I remembered, the L-Leucine doesn’t taste bad and the GABA tastes out of this world (felt so weird on my tongue).

My little bro mixed CEE in his GM and when I tasted it VS my GM (both in 500mls of water) there was absolutely no taste, afaik. When I take my CEE, it will be post workout with my L-Leucine. Will be taking this in my next stack when I’m done with GM, not that I’m looking forward to it or anything!!! Strength from GM is crazy. My little bro’s strength exploded and now he’s stronger than me again, dammit! Lol. He’s absolutely loving GM and singing the good word to all of his friends and gym buddies as well.

Back Day today…. If my f****** PW and WB come in I’m going to have one hell of a workout. If not, I’ll still probably have a hella workout anyways har har har

PS. Check out my Bodyspace bitches… errr…. Don’t know the URL.. bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/browndustin?? I dunno lol. Leave a message if you do though, I’ve got no friends.

Comment

• *** Back Day *** Whoot! Feelin RIPPED!

Man, I had a wicked back day. Managed to finish up nice and quickly too. My session took only an hour but I stuck around a little bit longer to talk to friends. On the drive to the gym I stopped for my usual toke, and realized that I was having some GI problems…. Drove home, went to the washroom and EEK! I’ll just say that it’s a good thing I went home because I wouldn’t have been in ANY condition to do deadlifts with problems like that. LMAO.

Pre Workout Supplements:

1 scoop GM in 500ml water (drank this comfortably once more)
                  2 scoops GG

During workout:

1.5-2L water
                  Started sipping on my post workout shake after warming up
                  No GG because I didn’t want to blow ass at the gym

Post Workout:

**Warm ups – Lat Pull Downs, light stretching and Conventional Deadlifts and Partial Deadlifts
                  Partial Deadlifts- 5 work sets, no straps, low reps
                  6x225lbs
                  6x225lbs
                  4x295lbs
                  4x295lbs
                  4x295lbs
                  (all righty… NOW I’m feeling warmed up, f***ng pumped up and SWOLE)

One Arm DB Rows- 3 beastly sets, no straps
                  6x100lbs
                  6x100lbs
                  6x100lbs

V-Grip Pull Downs- 3 work sets
                  6x160lbs
                  6x160lbs
                  6x160lbs

Seated Rows (With V-Grip Attachment)- 3 work sets
                  6x170lbs
                  6x170lbs
                  6x170lbs

Wahoo!!!!! There we go, budday!!

When I stepped in the gym, I felt very tired as I didn’t get in as many carbs for my last meal and I also had the incident in the washroom. Again, I was taking my usual tokes and got interrupted by some GI problems and had to go home just in case (and thank God I did). But after doing the Partial Deadlifts, I felt like I was ready to go. I couldn’t get the best mind muscle connection until the last few sets, so that’s why I stuck with a low rep range and just made sure to get in the game. If I lift with too much weight, that’s more or less of a power lifting session with no MMC, and that’s not what I’m about.

Felt great with the One Arm DB Rows. No straps again. Yehaw. I’ll have a deathgrip in no time. V-Grip Pull Downs, I don’t remember if I always do three sets but those were deadly. The Seated Rows also hit my middle back really good. I had GREAT MMC by this time and knew that I’d be waking up with DOMS.

Yup, got some DOMS today lol. Chest feels like I had exhausted it just the way I wanted, and my back is surprisingly nice and sore. I feel big though. Today’s an off day so I’m going to eat hella, go buy another kilo of steel cut oats and make sure to feed my starving muscles and cook some meals for the rest of the work week. Feeling GREAT!!!!!!!!

(Green MAGnitude just doesn’t stop. Gains keep on coming even when deprived of calories and carbohydrates!!!)
                  Last edited by browndustin; 08-23-2006, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• *** Shoulders and Arms *** Whoot, zippppy workout!

My PW showed up finally!!! Yeahh!!! Only bad thing is that my WB did not… it was forgotten in my first order and The King said he’d ship it with my second order. Still have to email him tonight and ask if it was separate or supposed to be in the same box. Ah well, my log’s screwed up enough but I’m training just as I would if I wasn’t taking GM. Had a great, quick workout!

Pre Workout Supplements:

1 scoop GM in 500ml water (drank this comfortably once more)
                    2 scoops GG

During workout:

2 scoops of PW (CRACK!) in 1L water
                    2 scoops GG
                    1L of additional water

Post Workout:

**Warm ups – Hammer Curls, Lateral Raises and Seated DB Pullovers
                    Lateral Raises- 4 sets, trying to be careful with my right, middle delt
                    12x20lbs
                    12x20lbs
                    10x25lbs
                    10x25lbs

Seated DB Presses- 3 moderate sets
                    8x60lbs
                    8x60lbs
                    8x60lbs (wasn’t feeling as strong on this)

Incline Rear Delt Flies- 4 work sets
                    16x15lbs
                    16x15lbs
                    12x20lbs
                    12x20lbs

Bent Over Laterals- 3 sets per arm
                    10x20lbs
                    10x20lbs
                    10x20lbs

Hammer Curls- 3 alternating sets
                    16x35lbs
                    16x35lbs
                    16x35lbs

Freestanding Concentration Curls- 2 sets per arm
                    10x25lbs
                    10x25lbs

Seated DB Pull Overs- 3 work sets
                    12x70lbs
                    12x70lbs
                    12x70lbs

Rope Pull Downs- 3 work sets
                    12x100lbs
                    12x100lbs
                    12x100lbs

**Abdominal Circuit** – Tied in between sets
                    *****All exercises were for 3 sets of 15

Leg Raises on Parallel Bar
                    Leg Pull Ins on Bench
                    Cable Crunches

Wow I had a great workout!!!

The gym’s closed this weekend for the last time. Wahoo. I figured I’d do Shoulders and Arms together because my delt feels a little “tired” from whatever I did on Sunday night, and I thought it’d be good to not thrash my body so much. Went for higher reps to exhaust my muscles and focused on MMC. I had my PW there and I felt awesome.

One big thing about this workout is that I had very little rest between sets. In fact, some sets I (like most Arm exercises) were done without any rest at all. Made things a lot harder, but I finished in under an hour. And that felt really good. I had a great stretching session afterwards and that made me feel even better. I just wish my damn WB was here so I could take it at night again.

Leg Day today. Thinking about throwing in some Front Squats and next week I’ll be doing Back Squats once more. I miss them. Trying to throw some variation in my Leg Days because I’ve neglected the Leg Presses for a while. Things are looking good though. And once I have a better outer sweep on my legs I’ll be a happy camper. Yee…. Gonna go get my PW out of the fridge at work

(Old batch, BTW. No complaints though. I love it now)

Comment

• *** A Lovely Leg Day *** No wait... it was a war!!

I'm weak. I did back squats again. lol. Ah well, my lower back's not pooched from the Partial Deads I did on Tuesday so what the hey! It felt pretty physically demanding, especially without a pre workout shake but I made it through, and I'm still kickin... so long as I avoid any stair cases with more than three steps. lol

Pre Workout Supplements:

(forgot the pre workout GG!)

During workout:

1.5 scoops PW in 1L water
                      1L water
                      2 scoops of GG after Squats

Post Workout:

2 scoops AI WPI Protien + 40g Dextrose in 500ml water

**Warm ups – Squats with just the bar and two sets of 10 with 135lbs
                      Squats- 5 work sets
                      8x205lbs
                      8x225lbs
                      6x265lbs
                      6x265lbs
                      6x265lbs (Holy shieeeeeet)

BB HACK SQUATS- 3 work sets
                      10x135lbs
                      8x135lbs
                      8x135lbs (QUADS ARE FRIEEEDDD LIKE CHICKEN)

Leg Extensions- 2 work sets
                      10x120lbs
                      10x120lbs

Ham Curls- 2 work sets
                      10x120lbs
                      10x120lbs

OH MY GOD. My quads are blasted!!!! Damn. Those Hack Squats work good. I need something to help with my lateral quad muscles (vastus lateralis) so I can build a proportionate outer sweep. Hopefully these help to do so. Don't want to have large legs from the side and narrow legs from the front. Plus my genetics have given me a booty and hams so those don't need much attention. Squats, any Deadlifting variation and Leg Presses give me enough buns so it's all good.

Pretty good workout. I could say that it wouldn't hurt if things were more balanced, but I keep sketching about legs. I get pretty frantic. After this log I'm going to try finding a good routine for them. I need more of an outer sweep. Not a big concern though. Plenty of time for that later!!! Hard work will always pay off.

Well, UFC's on tonight. Hope you guys catch it. Have a good weekend. PEEEEEACCCEEE OUT!

Comment

• Front squats are another great quad developer! Great workout!

Comment

• Hehehe... had front squats planned.... was only going to warm up with the back squats but I just kept on repping and adding weights.

Comment

• i just started doing front squats, they are mucho fun!!

Comment

• Yeah, I've tried them before too. It's great once you can balance the bar properly... then your quads start screaming for someone to help them. lol

Comment

• *** BOOBS ***

Started off with a nervous drive to the gym. Went pretty fast through an intersection but I was passed the point of no return and I’m a very safe driver. Saw a cop and he followed me pretty closely, so I kept second guessing my judgment and really tweaked before getting to the gym. But to my delight, GIRLS VOLLEYBALL HAS STARTED

Had a great workout. I always workout good when cute girls are around. New goals would be to flirt like mad, hope that some come workout after and DEFINITELY talk to them. It’s been so long since I’ve had to lay the mack!

Pre Workout Supplements:

2 scoops GG

During workout:

2 scoops GG
                                1 scoop of PW in 1L of water
                                1L of water (making 2L total)

Post Workout:

2 servings AI WPI Protein + 40g Dextrose in 500ml water

**Warm ups – Flat Bench Press – 20 reps with bar, 8 reps with 135lbs for two sets
                                Flat Bench Press- 5 work sets
                                8x175lbs
                                3x205lbs* FAILED!!! WTF~!!
                                5x175lbs
                                5x195lbs
                                135lbs to failure…. Grrr!! My nerves were getting to me (kept thinking about that cop)

Incline DB Press- 2 work sets
                                6x80lbs
                                5x80lbs* Hit failure again!!! I got the last rep up (6th) nearly all the way but did not lock it.
                                6x80lbs… very strong. Had a spot but didn’t need a lift off or assistance with the last rep
                                The spot kept telling me that I could have gotten more.. I could have. Probably 7 or 8 but again, my workouts are much more compressed and the less rest time feels like it’s more positive than negative. I’m very satisfied with the ease of the last set. First and second were far too close.. almost immediate actually.

Dips- 3 deep work sets (found a belt!)
                                8xBW+45lbs
                                8xBW+45lbs
                                8xBW+45lbs
                                (Technically these are all PR’s baby. Never did this before )

Incline DB Flies- 4 strong work sets
                                10x35lbs
                                10x35lbs
                                8x40lbs
                                8x40lbs

All righty. This wasn’t so bad. I wish that I would have done more on the Flat Bench but some people were using it and that caused me to walk around and stretch/warm up more than usual… I was kind of messed up from the cop tailing me to the gym as well. I’ve only had one speeding ticket (on June 6, 2006 at 6 after 6 in the morning!!!!), but the new, stupid laws in BC mean that my license will get suspended for 3 months with only one more offense. FTW!

I know that I failed on my second set of Incline DB Presses, but they were so freaking strong. I wanted that last rep so bad but I just could do it. DB came down on my right shoulder and I slowly dropped the left one. Just couldn’t blast that last one and my buddy was standing right there (that bitch). But after that, I felt great. The weight belt was an awesome score…. Never knew the gym had it! Weighted dips and pull ups are an option now, baby. I’m stoked.

Stretched good after, so I’m stoked. Weight is constant, despite some fluctuations lately. And while I haven’t gained much since I’ve started my log, there’s a lot less water it seems and adipose tissue ain’t really a problem. I’m at a weight plateau, but my strength has definitely not faltered, it’s only gone up. Next stack will be logged, whatever it turns out to be, and my goal will be to gain 10lbs of lean mass with my new strength.

BACK TODAY! Hope there’s some sexy young woman at the gym to encourage me to rep it hard. Going to stop being a wuss and gonna start demanding numbers and email addresses, bitches! Wish me luck.

PS. GOT MY CONTROLLED LABS TEE!!! TANK, THESE THINGS ARE WICKED!!!! GONNA THROW IT IN THE WASH AND SNAP SOME PICS FOR MY BODYSPACE OR SOMETHING. SUCH A SICK SHIRT. ALL MY FRIENDS THOUGHT IT WAS THE SICKEST

Comment

Working...
                                X