cycling creatine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycling creatine

currently add creatine monohydrate to my pre/post workout shakes, and i hate having to load creatine, and my tub is about empty, planning on purchasing some green buldge, pills are much easier to take. do you have to load the pills? also just wondering if some people out there who have taken it had better results with green buldge over monohydrate........thanks

Originally posted by spartan1022
    currently add creatine monohydrate to my pre/post workout shakes, and i hate having to load creatine, and my tub is about empty, planning on purchasing some green buldge, pills are much easier to take. do you have to load the pills? also just wondering if some people out there who have taken it had better results with green buldge over monohydrate........thanks
    Loading and cycling are optional with most creatine products. SOME creatine products contain stimulants which should be cycled, leading to the mass confusion. At CONTROLLED LABS we are happy to offer BOTH capsule and powder creatine products that are stim-free:

Green BULGE
    Green MAGnitude

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Loading and cycling are optional with most creatine products. SOME creatine products contain stimulants which should be cycled, leading to the mass confusion. At CONTROLLED LABS we are happy to offer BOTH capsule and powder creatine products that are stim-free:

Green BULGE
      Green MAGnitude

I am happy that you are happy that you at Controlled Labs offer BOTH capsule and powder creatine products that are stim-free.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
        I am happy that you are happy that you at Controlled Labs offer BOTH capsule and powder creatine products that are stim-free.

Comment

thanks guys just purchased the green bulge/white blood stack.
          question tho i workout at 6am 4x a week, wake up 530 how should i utilize this stack to ge tthe best potential

Comment

Working...
          X