Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Blood/Flood question, can they both be used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Blood/Flood question, can they both be used?

I've got to wondering if it's a good idea to use both WF and WB. I ask because the stacking info is to take WB both preworkout and before bed. Doing that makes a bottle last less than 15 days making it seem quite expensive. I know it should last 30 days but with the double doses, that is out the window.

Can you take WF preworkout and WB prebed or would that not be advised? It would seem to be more economical to do that if I'm not mistaken. Can anyone shed some light on this idea?

I love the products so far. I'm using WB, GB, RA, and OT now. I just ordered a tub of PW based on what I felt from the sample. I can't wait to use it tomorrow for my cardio day. Gotta love when bb.com is a 1 day FedEx trip.
    Last edited by Tallguy12; 02-13-2008, 07:22 AM.

that is fine. I do this.

white flood on workout days preworkout. white blood everyday before bed.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Cool. Thanks man. That should save me a bit of money and kind of cure my bb.com shopping addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tallguy12
        Cool. Thanks man. That should save me a bit of money and kind of cure my bb.com shopping addiction.
        absolutely, it will work well and you get the preworkout energy that only white flood can provide

Out Now:
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Supplement addiction.. or dependence.. or both? and what are the psycho-social-behavioral ramifications of such?

(godilovemyself)

but yea, white blood prebed is awesome. and white flood preworkout is great -- make sure you cycle it on and off occazsioanly though -- extended daily use of stimulants is not a good thing (in my opinion)
          Last edited by jiritt0; 02-13-2008, 11:30 AM.

Comment

I guess I exaggerated a bit there with the word addiction. I guess it just feels like it when you end up buying more stuff because you read that it is recommended, i.e. fish oil. My parents take it and I didn't think it was important for me until I got to reading. I thought it was one of those things old folks use.

So, due to my size (6'9", 290), I have already had to reorder GB and WB. I ran out of RA today and that's what I got with my PW this time. I guess I don't like the thought of buying a supplement every 15 days.

As for cycling, I was planning on taking the March Madness weeks off from WB, RA, and maybe GB. I will keep OT in the mix. March 12th is my 8-ish week. It took me almost 2 to get out of really bad DOMS, so I'm not sure to count the first two. Those workouts weren't that great looking back.

Comment

sounds good, you could also look into the powders which will last longer for a guy your size

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

I think I will look at the powder when the current supply runs out. I do like both the lemonade and green apple GM from the samples.

Comment

So, I finally got my WF. Seems FedEx thought it necessary to send it from Tallahassee to Atlanta to Ohio and back to me in Atlanta. Sometimes they make no sense. A one day trip ended up taking 6 days.

Question though. On here it's been said it's ok to take WB pre-bed everyday but on bb.com, it seems to be recommended on non-WO days. Just curious because of the mixed replies.

I have used the WF once and all I can say is I had one helluva pump that night. Will try it again this evening to see if that was all in my head.

A WB question: Has the WB formula changed at all? I noticed with the bottle I just got, the odor and aftertaste is nowhere near as strong as it was. Much better this way, just curious.

A question on the tingles that may happen. Can anyone describe them? I'm trying to figure out if I have experienced that yet. I think I have but not sure. Pins would be one description and taking too much Actifed and beer would be another. Am I completely off here?

Comment

So, I finally got my WF. Seems FedEx thought it necessary to send it from Tallahassee to Atlanta to Ohio and back to me in Atlanta. Sometimes they make no sense. A one day trip ended up taking 6 days.

Question though. On here it's been said it's ok to take WB pre-bed everyday but on bb.com, it seems to be recommended on non-WO days. Just curious because of the mixed replies.

I have used the WF once and all I can say is I had one helluva pump that night. Will try it again this evening to see if that was all in my head.

A WB question: Has the WB formula changed at all? I noticed with the bottle I just got, the odor and aftertaste is nowhere near as strong as it was. Much better this way, just curious.

A question on the tingles that may happen. Can anyone describe them? I'm trying to figure out if I have experienced that yet. I think I have but not sure. Pins would be one description and taking too much Actifed and beer would be another. Am I completely off here?
                    you can take it everyday prebed if budget permits.

the wb formula has not changed.

the tingles feel almost like pins and needles from when your arm or leg falls "asleep"

Out Now:
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                      that is fine. I do this.

white flood on workout days preworkout. white blood everyday before bed.

at what cost do you get your white flood/blood?

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                        you can take it everyday prebed if budget permits.

the tingles feel almost like pins and needles from when your arm or leg falls "asleep"
                        Oh ok. Well after having a bottle of WB last about 2 weeks, a month is a lot better prospect. That's partly why I ordered WF for my pre-workout supplement. I was going through WB too quickly for my budget.

I've had a bit of that feeling, not overwhelming like some describe. My first time using WF was Tuesday. I felt like I was being stuck with a bunch of pins during my dumbbell bench sets. After that it was just an amazing pump.

I get everything except ON Whey from bb.com since it's usually a 1 day Fed Ex trip. This order was the exception to that rule. ON is the same price locally at Vitamin Shoppe with no tax.

Comment

Oh ok. Well after having a bottle of WB last about 2 weeks, a month is a lot better prospect. That's partly why I ordered WF for my pre-workout supplement. I was going through WB too quickly for my budget.

I've had a bit of that feeling, not overwhelming like some describe. My first time using WF was Tuesday. I felt like I was being stuck with a bunch of pins during my dumbbell bench sets. After that it was just an amazing pump.

I get everything except ON Whey from bb.com since it's usually a 1 day Fed Ex trip. This order was the exception to that rule. ON is the same price locally at Vitamin Shoppe with no tax.
                          sounds awesome, welcome aboard the CL train

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Had the tingle feeling again last night as I warmed up and during my workout. In addition to that, I could definitely feel a difference. I'm not sure (yet) if it was the WF or a slight change in the workout, but that was one helluva pump again on a completely different group of muscles. I still feel a bit of it today without a lot of DOMS. If this happens again tomorrow, I'll be seriously impressed.

Comment

Had the tingle feeling again last night as I warmed up and during my workout. In addition to that, I could definitely feel a difference. I'm not sure (yet) if it was the WF or a slight change in the workout, but that was one helluva pump again on a completely different group of muscles. I still feel a bit of it today without a lot of DOMS. If this happens again tomorrow, I'll be seriously impressed.
                              awesome, looking forward to your update

Out Now:
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)