ok im looking to bulk can someone help me start a good healthy diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok im looking to bulk can someone help me start a good healthy diet

btw im a ectomorph im 6/4 and 180, should i take the supplements it show on the website, plz help.

How old are you? How long have you been lifting?

Comment

im 18

and been lifting for about 9 weeks.

Comment

Young and novice. Just the perfect time to get started! Eating suggestions vary largely on how you've been eating. As an ectomorph, you need to put down more calories and carbs than the typical person. Plus, you are young.

At that size I would start off with 3000 calories spread across 5-7 meals/shakes. High protein intake in each meal (30 grams+) is beneficial to muscle growth during intense weight training. Combine with 1-2 gallons of water and quality veggies, fruits and low glycemic carbs and you'll be on your way to a bigger you.

Keep your supplement simple. Orange Triad, fish oils and some Green Magnitude are a good start plus a protein powder.
        **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
        **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
        WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
        http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
        http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by rich55
          Young and novice. Just the perfect time to get started! Eating suggestions vary largely on how you've been eating. As an ectomorph, you need to put down more calories and carbs than the typical person. Plus, you are young.

At that size I would start off with 3000 calories spread across 5-7 meals/shakes. High protein intake in each meal (30 grams+) is beneficial to muscle growth during intense weight training. Combine with 1-2 gallons of water and quality veggies, fruits and low glycemic carbs and you'll be on your way to a bigger you.

Keep your supplement simple. Orange Triad, fish oils and some Green Magnitude are a good start plus a protein powder.
          What he said ^

Then I would consider throwing in some PW and go from there.

Comment

im so confused and dont under stand how to do all this please help omg, im not good at math no lie, so yea i just wanna gain mass please somenoe step me threw this, idont under stand the whole count ur calories ands tuff ahhhhh, please help.

Comment

what supplements are you currently on, we can work from there
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

im on a islate whey protein, i orderd glycer grow, green magnitude, white flood, and purple wrath. but i also need to have a good bulk diet

Comment

You should focus on training and nutrition prior to beginning extensive use of supplements.

I would use the green mag - orange triad (or a multivitamin of equal value) - and protein powder. and in a year or so when you understand diet, nutrition, and training principles begin to use the other supplements you have purchased.

just my .02

Comment

try reading this http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1426

read it as many times as you need to for it to make sense, then ask questions ... this thread is one of the best posts on this forum and perfect for a person in your situation
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
                    X