Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy looking for some help

Hi guys,

I ordered my first stack of Controlled Labs product and just received it. By the way, is there a website in Canada where I can get Controlled Labs products from?

My name is Simon, I am 24 and I live in Canada.

My main goal is to lose fat. One year ago, I was at 210, pretty fat. Then I start to train, do some cardio, eat less fast food. I lost 30 in one year. I am pretty sure I wasn't losing only fat, but it really helps. 6 weeks ago I read Burn the fat feed the body by Tom Venuto and I start to follow that.

I am now eating 6 meals a day, 40%pro/40%carbs/20%fat 3 days in a row and 30/50/20 for one day. I lost 10 pounds since then and most of it is fat. I am now at 170lbs with a 17bf, which is still alot :-(

I am now on Hydroxycut Hardcore, which I will stop taking as soon as my bottle is finished. Can I start using White Flood and Green Mag right now or I need to stop Hydroxycut first?

I am doing cardio 6-7 days a week while playing xbox. I also train 4 times a week.

I bought White Flood, Red Acid 2, SesaGlow, Green Mag and Orange triad. I also have some ON Whey Protein.

Now I would love to ear any tip you can give me to lower by bodyfat to a normal percentage. I am tired of being ashamed when I have to remove my shirt. I was fat all my life, now I want things to change.

Thanks!
    Last edited by patoff; 02-09-2008, 03:04 PM.

Originally posted by patoff
    Hi guys,

I ordered my first stack of Controlled Labs product and just received it. By the way, is there a website in Canada where I can get Controlled Labs products from?

My name is Simon, I am 24 and I live in Canada.

My main goal is to lose fat. One year ago, I was at 210, pretty fat. Then I start to train, do some cardio, eat less fast food. I lost 30 in one year. I am pretty sure I wasn't losing only fat, but it really helps. 6 weeks ago I read Burn the fat feed the body by Tom Venuto and I start to follow that.

I am now eating 6 meals a day, 40%pro/40%carbs/20%fat 3 days in a row and 30/50/20 for one day. I lost 10 pounds since then and most of it is fat. I am now at 170lbs with a 17bf, which is still alot :-(

I am now on Hydroxycut Hardcore, which I will stop taking as soon as my bottle is finished. Can I start using White Flood and Green Mag right now or I need to stop Hydroxycut first?

I am doing cardio 6-7 days a week while playing xbox. I also train 4 times a week.

I bought White Flood, Red Acid 2, SesaGlow, Green Mag and Orange triad. I also have some ON Whey Protein.

Now I would love to ear any tip you can give me to lower by bodyfat to a normal percentage. I am tired of being ashamed when I have to remove my shirt. I was fat all my life, now I want things to change.

Thanks!
    Haven't treid them yet myslef but...
    http://www.fitnessone.com/controlled...fe8c6ef7ba827f

You can start the Green Mag immediately but if you're going to continue with Hydroxycut, use only 1 scoop of White Flood since it also contains stims. Perhaps to side with caution, also halve your hydroxycut or take it at separate times from when you take WF.
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Thanks a lot, I will try this website!

By the way, I just weight myself today and my scale said that I lost 2 pounds of muscle since yesterday. Is it possible or maybe the percentage of bodyfat is not accurate on my scale? Can you lose as much as 2 pounds of muscle in one day while eating 2200 calories?
      Last edited by patoff; 02-11-2008, 05:04 PM.

Comment

I am doing cardio 6-7 days a week while playing xbox.

?

Comment

Lol. Yeah, my fingers are moving really fast. This is cardio right? :-P

No, what I meant was that I have a stationary bike, so I can hop on it and play xbox at the same time.

Comment

you would be better to break the xbox and buy a treadmill IMO .

I am a recovering video gamer - I've conquered my addiction to laziness to the point I only play madden football anymore, mainly when I talk to my gf on the phone at night (stupid long distance relationship)

Comment

I want things to change
              Awesome... if you want it bad enough, it will happen.

Can you give us more detail on your training and cardio ?

Are you tracking your daily / weekly calorie intake ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Awesome... if you want it bad enough, it will happen.

Can you give us more detail on your training and cardio ?

Are you tracking your daily / weekly calorie intake ?
                Yes, I am eating 2200 calories per day. 2700 calories on my high carbs days. Is that too much for 165 lbs, 16.5bf% ?

For cardio, I like to cycle using my stationnary bike. 30-40 minutes, 5-7 times a week.

For my training, I do a 4 days split:
                day 1: shoulders, triceps, abs
                day 2: back, calves, trapezius
                day 3: chest, biceps, arms
                day 4: hamstrings, quadriceps, forearms.
                3 sets per exercices, 3 exercices per muscles.

I take my weight every morning using my scale that gives me my bodyfat. Is it suppose to give me direct feedback of what I eat the past day or it's more a couple of days? Because sometimes I lose 2 lbs of muscle in one day :-S

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X