Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New "Black Hole" product announced in this thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NumberTwentyTwo
    im sure BH will help you pack in more food, but it wont keep you from puking
    actually it should with with urges to vomit as well, I know marinol and marijuana do because they hit the receptors that are used for the vomit urge as well.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Will this supplement be ilegall in food eating competitions?
      -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
      -Jack Bauer

Comment

• Originally posted by storm shadow
        Will this supplement be ilegall in food eating competitions?
        shhhhhh, not if they dont know about it
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          actually it should with with urges to vomit as well, I know marinol and marijuana do because they hit the receptors that are used for the vomit urge as well.
          That will be awesome when I switch back to bulk whey protein concentrate !!

Comment

• Woah, nice...

Comment

• Skinny people that can't gain weight piss me off cause I'm fat. Ok I'm done.

Comment

• fat people that dont care about their weight piss me off more. cos i used to be fat and im slowly getting cutt..

obesity is a disease (mental + physical), and its spreading more rapidly than anything (genetics + early childhood development).

was 275 at my peak in HS... dropped to 175 senior year at my best... bloated beer gut to like 245 ish fresh/soph year in college, now going into sr year im at like 215

strength as been fairly constant during this time, sometimes up, sometimes down.. just really starting learning how to bulk/cut recently, before that it was just changing my lifestyle for the better.

Comment

• i have no idea when i'm gonna need this supplement

i blow up on 3500 calories a day
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    i have no idea when i'm gonna need this supplement

i blow up on 3500 calories a day
                    Must be nice

Comment

• the marijuana munchies

Your body contains specialized proteins called cannabinoid receptors. (Broadly speaking, receptors react to certain stimuli and produce certain results.) The best-known cannabinoid is delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, the principal psychoactive ingredient of weed (aka cannabis). Far more important from the body's standpoint, however, are the endogenous (i.e., internally synthesized) cannabinoids, endocannabinoids for short, which work like neurotransmitters and are produced as part of the built-in apparatus by which peripheral parts of the body inform the brain that it's lunchtime. Endocannabinoids and cannabinoid receptors are abundant in the hypothalamus the region of the brain that plays a pivotal role in appetite regulation ****. In 1992 researchers identified the first endocannabinoid and named it anandamide, from the Sanskrit ananda, meaning inner bliss. In other words, when you consume THC, you're replicating (albeit with much greater intensity) an effect the body produces naturally for itself

*** = i believe the left hypothalamus

from black hole write up

The two herbs that showed the greatest promise were Echinacea Purpurea and Spilanthes Acmella. Both of these herbs contain many different alkylamides, but recent clinical information has shown that there are 3 in particular that have a high affinity for binding to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors. Dodeca-2E,4E,8Z,10Z/E-tetraenoic acid isobutylamide and dodeca-2E,4E-dienoic acid isobutylamide from the Echinacea herb and undeca-2E,7Z,9E-trienoic acid isobutylamide from the Spilanthes herb, found in a precise blend in Black Hole™, could be used to mimic the herbal cannabinoids found in marijuana, and more importantly, the endogenous cannabinoids found in the human body, including anandamide

Cannabinoid receptors are activated by a neurotransmitter called anandamide. Anandamide belongs to a group of chemicals called cannabinoids. THC is also a cannabinoid chemical. THC mimics the actions of anandamide, meaning that THC binds with cannabinoid receptors and activates neurons, which causes adverse effects on the mind and body.

As researchers continued to study CB1, they learned that it was one of the most abundant G-protein coupled receptors in the brain. It has its highest densities in the cerebral cortex, hippocampus, hypothalamus, cerebellum, basal ganglia, brain stem, spinal cord and amygdala. This distribution explains marijuana's diverse effects. Its psychoactive power comes from its action in the cerebral cortex. Memory impairment is rooted in the hippocampus, a structure essential for memory formation. The drug causes motor dysfunction by acting on movement control centers of the brain. In the brain stem and spinal cord, it brings about the reduction of pain; the brain stem also controls the vomiting reflex. The hypothalamus is involved in appetite, the amygdala in emotional responses. Marijuana clearly does so much because it acts everywhere.

that paragraph was just cool. <3 marijuana

from that wikipedia link posted earlier:

Anandamide receptors have been shown to be involved in the management of short term memory[1]. Studies are under way to explore what role anandamide plays in human behavior, such as eating and sleep patterns, and the part it plays in pain relief.

also

Endogenous cannabinoids occur in minute quantities in cocoa (fermented Theobroma cacao) beans, in sea urchin roe[3], and in chocolate, though there is some controversy over whether they have any effects on the body in these quantities.

~~~ explains the anti-depressive affects of chocolate!

The human body synthesizes anandamide from arachidonic acid (AA) and ethanolamine.[4] Studies of piglets show that dietary levels of AA and other essential fatty acids affect the levels of anandamide and other endocannabinoids in the brain

~~ interesting..... x-factor + black hole? + marijuana? what would happen?

my educated somewhat researched idea:correct me if im wrong; (please note im not a doctor, merely a student )

anandamide receptors are the same as THC receptors: CB1 & CB2 found in G-proteins... chronic excessive overloading of these receptors is associated with the memory loss, and individual overloading of these receptors causes the immediate hunger response. large tramatic events somehow force the body to block these receptors, showing an increaseing in anxiety/stress, specificaly in post-tramatic experiences, as well as phobias. (this is what causes people to feel relaxed when activiting these receptors through THC or other chemical consumption)

It seems as if the product contains a naturally occuring substance in humans that is very similiar to the checmical compound delta 9 found in marijuana. the excessive consumption of this will act on the protein receptors in the left hypothalamus and ellicit a sense of hunger in the user, along with other affects varying across individuals.

(possibly over generalizing here)-- I believe that basically, anandamide = THC-like-substance made in the human body...
                      -- by supplementing with the extracts of the Spilanthes herb this product ellicits the same reaction as THC by acting on the same receptors
                      ( i think the 2nd line is more accurate)

I didnt really care when i found out it was an appetite enhancer, but now im really interested cos of the similiarities ...
                      Last edited by jiritt0; 06-28-2006, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick D
                        This has to be the greatest product of all time... Man I am so excited about it!
                        I wouldn't say that. Well I got worked up for nothing. This will be one product I wont be using. I eat like a Viking already. IMO the name could of been better. But anyways good job. Keep pumping out the New Products..
                        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• Got some supplements in the mail today from Cheapvitamins.com and in the box was a CL ad for Black Hole. NICE!
                          There will be plenty of obstacles in life, don't allow yourself to become one of them.

Click Here For My Green MAGnitude Log

Current Stats:
                          Sex: Male
                          Height: 5'11
                          Weight: 195
                          Neck: 16
                          Chest: 43
                          Waist: 32
                          Arms: 16 1/2
                          Forearm: 12
                          Wrist: 7
                          Thigh: 24 1/2
                          Calve: 15 1/2

Comment

• That was great, jdiritto

I'm interested in it for the appetite stimulation aspect as well. I'm wondering if it'll be good for in the morning too... I never used to eat breakfast as a kid but started... now when I want to mow on a bunch of eggs, it's really hard to get down. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this supplement.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdiritto
                              the marijuana munchies

Your body contains specialized proteins called cannabinoid receptors. (Broadly speaking, receptors react to certain stimuli and produce certain results.) The best-known cannabinoid is delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, the principal psychoactive ingredient of weed (aka cannabis). Far more important from the body's standpoint, however, are the endogenous (i.e., internally synthesized) cannabinoids, endocannabinoids for short, which work like neurotransmitters and are produced as part of the built-in apparatus by which peripheral parts of the body inform the brain that it's lunchtime. Endocannabinoids and cannabinoid receptors are abundant in the hypothalamus the region of the brain that plays a pivotal role in appetite regulation ****. In 1992 researchers identified the first endocannabinoid and named it anandamide, from the Sanskrit ananda, meaning inner bliss. In other words, when you consume THC, you're replicating (albeit with much greater intensity) an effect the body produces naturally for itself

*** = i believe the left hypothalamus

from black hole write up

The two herbs that showed the greatest promise were Echinacea Purpurea and Spilanthes Acmella. Both of these herbs contain many different alkylamides, but recent clinical information has shown that there are 3 in particular that have a high affinity for binding to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors. Dodeca-2E,4E,8Z,10Z/E-tetraenoic acid isobutylamide and dodeca-2E,4E-dienoic acid isobutylamide from the Echinacea herb and undeca-2E,7Z,9E-trienoic acid isobutylamide from the Spilanthes herb, found in a precise blend in Black Hole™, could be used to mimic the herbal cannabinoids found in marijuana, and more importantly, the endogenous cannabinoids found in the human body, including anandamide

Cannabinoid receptors are activated by a neurotransmitter called anandamide. Anandamide belongs to a group of chemicals called cannabinoids. THC is also a cannabinoid chemical. THC mimics the actions of anandamide, meaning that THC binds with cannabinoid receptors and activates neurons, which causes adverse effects on the mind and body.

As researchers continued to study CB1, they learned that it was one of the most abundant G-protein coupled receptors in the brain. It has its highest densities in the cerebral cortex, hippocampus, hypothalamus, cerebellum, basal ganglia, brain stem, spinal cord and amygdala. This distribution explains marijuana's diverse effects. Its psychoactive power comes from its action in the cerebral cortex. Memory impairment is rooted in the hippocampus, a structure essential for memory formation. The drug causes motor dysfunction by acting on movement control centers of the brain. In the brain stem and spinal cord, it brings about the reduction of pain; the brain stem also controls the vomiting reflex. The hypothalamus is involved in appetite, the amygdala in emotional responses. Marijuana clearly does so much because it acts everywhere.

that paragraph was just cool. <3 marijuana

from that wikipedia link posted earlier:

Anandamide receptors have been shown to be involved in the management of short term memory[1]. Studies are under way to explore what role anandamide plays in human behavior, such as eating and sleep patterns, and the part it plays in pain relief.

also

Endogenous cannabinoids occur in minute quantities in cocoa (fermented Theobroma cacao) beans, in sea urchin roe[3], and in chocolate, though there is some controversy over whether they have any effects on the body in these quantities.

~~~ explains the anti-depressive affects of chocolate!

The human body synthesizes anandamide from arachidonic acid (AA) and ethanolamine.[4] Studies of piglets show that dietary levels of AA and other essential fatty acids affect the levels of anandamide and other endocannabinoids in the brain

~~ interesting..... x-factor + black hole? + marijuana? what would happen?

my educated somewhat researched idea:correct me if im wrong; (please note im not a doctor, merely a student )

anandamide receptors are the same as THC receptors: CB1 & CB2 found in G-proteins... chronic excessive overloading of these receptors is associated with the memory loss, and individual overloading of these receptors causes the immediate hunger response. large tramatic events somehow force the body to block these receptors, showing an increaseing in anxiety/stress, specificaly in post-tramatic experiences, as well as phobias. (this is what causes people to feel relaxed when activiting these receptors through THC or other chemical consumption)

It seems as if the product contains a naturally occuring substance in humans that is very similiar to the checmical compound delta 9 found in marijuana. the excessive consumption of this will act on the protein receptors in the left hypothalamus and ellicit a sense of hunger in the user, along with other affects varying across individuals.

(possibly over generalizing here)-- I believe that basically, anandamide = THC-like-substance made in the human body...
                              -- by supplementing with the extracts of the Spilanthes herb this product ellicits the same reaction as THC by acting on the same receptors
                              ( i think the 2nd line is more accurate)

I didnt really care when i found out it was an appetite enhancer, but now im really interested cos of the similiarities ...
                              wow

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
                                Must be nice

+ =

Comment

Working...
                                X