official forum dictionary:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• official forum dictionary:

Hooplehead = a member of the ignorant masses, an uneducated commoner, an idiot, an ignorant, backwoods, dim-witted, slow-thinking, muddle-headed, addle-brained person

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=829444

PIITB= Part of Speech: Verb?
    Definition: The act of putting it in the butt
    Synonyms: Put it in the butt
    Associated With: O'rly?, Brian Peppers, Misc. Section

Chicken head= a female whom gives oral pleasures freely

PWNED / PWNAGE =

The slang term pwn (past tense pwned, pwn3d, pwnd or pwnt, various pronunciations) as used by the Internet gaming culture, means to defeat an opponent in a video-game. In this context, to be pwned can be defined as "to be defeated," with the strong connotation of also having been "made a fool of." It is generally used for "friendly taunting" of a player's in-game enemies, and gently "rubbing in" any victories, no matter how fleeting. Most gamers hold the view that to "own" someone is to defeat them well, but to "pwn" them is to hand them a decisive defeat where you clearly dominated, and thus, the word "pwn" is seen as the next step above "own". It is now used intentionally by many members of the culture. The term has become so ubiquitous in Internet circles that it is often used outside of gaming contexts. For example "We pwned them hardcore in that basketball game." Its progressive form is "pwning." An example: "I was pwning like crazy!" Its noun form is, "pwnage" (or "pwnge"). An example: "Did you see that flame war? PWNGE!" "zors" may also be added to create a humorous portmanteau of the word, e.g. pwnzors (also spelled xors or x0rz). Another variation that stems from pwn, is pwnai or pwnai'd, just like pwnage or pwnzors; pwnai is just a variation used to excentuate the base word of pwn, "that kid just got pwnai'd".

ROXORZ / SOXORZ / SUXORZ / BOXORZ =

Use of "x0r" and "z0r"

The suffix "-x0r" (also "-z0r", or other variations thereof) can be used, like the standard English -er and -or, to derive an agent noun from a verb, such as "pwnx0r" or "h4x0r", meaning one who pwns or hacks, respectively. It can also be suffixed to the stem of any verb, with no apparent change in meaning. The resulting verbs can be conjugated as regular English verbs. It is rumored that it originates from the word for "king" in a different language.

In the phrase "r0x0r j00r b0x0rz", "b0x0rz" may not refer to "boxers" (i.e. underwear) but might refer to "boxes" (in computer slang: computers, though boxen or b0x3n may be more commonly used in this context). The more naïve interpretation "rocks your boxers" is still meaningful, however, as the sentiment is much the same and is often used to carry a connotation that one was 'rocked' so hard they felt it in their boxer shorts. This is also similar to the phrase "to scare one's pants off".

An increasingly common use of the "-xor" is changing its grammatical usage to be deliberately incorrect. Instead of using "Bob r0x0r", "Bob am teh r0x0r" or "Bob are teh r0x0r" is deliberately used to increase the level of irony and to separate it from less ironic, true Leet. This deliberate misspelling is similar to the cult following of the All your base are belong to us phrase. Indeed, the online and computer communities have been international from their inception, so that spellings and phrases typical of non-native speakers are quite common.

Due to the phonetic sound of "xor" (ksor), Leet speakers quickly began using "zor" and "zorz" as well and in similar context. "zorz" however is often used on the end of every major word in a sentence for comedic effect such as "H0ly sh1tz0rz j00 Pwnz0rzed him upz0rz!1"

Also, using "ri" in combination with "xor" brings about long suffixes for higher levels of irony (e.g., "I am t3h sux0rix0rage"). Additionally, the suffix "-izzle" may be added to words in the same way as "zor," "xor," and similar may be used. This practice entered the popular culture based upon rapper Snoop Dogg's use of the term. "izzle" is quickly becoming a cliche and the people who use it often become labled as "posers".

ROFLTOASTERZ = Rolling On Floor Laughing (so hard I see flying toasters)

LOLLERCOASTERZ = Laughing Out Loud (so hard that I am experiencing Hypoxia and I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster)

Hypoxia = Lack of oxygen to the brain

Beatrice = b*tch (especially effective when used to describe a male)

Beontrice = a hot b*tch that looks like beyonce

LMMFAO = Laughing My Mo. Fo. Ass Off

bootyliscous -- a hot female (ex: forum member booty)

dbag - when someone says something stupid, dumb, retarded, unthought out, or just plain idiotic you may write this to reference them as a douchebag (in which case they may not understand what a dbag, douchebag, douche or anything similiar is because they are a douchebag.
    Last edited by Controlled Labs; 06-27-2006, 01:25 PM.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
    Hooplehead = a member of the ignorant masses, an uneducated commoner, an idiot, an ignorant, backwoods, dim-witted, slow-thinking, muddle-headed, addle-brained person

What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Tank, dont be so hard on yourself. It's ok, we still like you..
      If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

aw i thought we were gonna have shit like piitb & brian peppers in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by boyscouT™
          aw i thought we were gonna have shit like piitb & brian peppers in this thread.
          Main Entry: PIITB
          Part of Speech: Verb?

Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
            Main Entry: PIITB
            Part of Speech: Verb?

This deserves it's own wikipedia entry.

Comment

Chicken head: a female whom gives oral pleasures freely

Comment

updated
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

PWNED / PWNAGE

The slang term pwn (past tense pwned, pwn3d, pwnd or pwnt, various pronunciations) as used by the Internet gaming culture, means to defeat an opponent in a video-game. In this context, to be pwned can be defined as "to be defeated," with the strong connotation of also having been "made a fool of." It is generally used for "friendly taunting" of a player's in-game enemies, and gently "rubbing in" any victories, no matter how fleeting. Most gamers hold the view that to "own" someone is to defeat them well, but to "pwn" them is to hand them a decisive defeat where you clearly dominated, and thus, the word "pwn" is seen as the next step above "own". It is now used intentionally by many members of the culture. The term has become so ubiquitous in Internet circles that it is often used outside of gaming contexts. For example "We pwned them hardcore in that basketball game." Its progressive form is "pwning." An example: "I was pwning like crazy!" Its noun form is, "pwnage" (or "pwnge"). An example: "Did you see that flame war? PWNGE!" "zors" may also be added to create a humorous portmanteau of the word, e.g. pwnzors (also spelled xors or x0rz). Another variation that stems from pwn, is pwnai or pwnai'd, just like pwnage or pwnzors; pwnai is just a variation used to excentuate the base word of pwn, "that kid just got pwnai'd".

ROXORZ / SOXORZ / SUXORZ / BOXORZ

Use of "x0r" and "z0r"

The suffix "-x0r" (also "-z0r", or other variations thereof) can be used, like the standard English -er and -or, to derive an agent noun from a verb, such as "pwnx0r" or "h4x0r", meaning one who pwns or hacks, respectively. It can also be suffixed to the stem of any verb, with no apparent change in meaning. The resulting verbs can be conjugated as regular English verbs. It is rumored that it originates from the word for "king" in a different language.

In the phrase "r0x0r j00r b0x0rz", "b0x0rz" may not refer to "boxers" (i.e. underwear) but might refer to "boxes" (in computer slang: computers, though boxen or b0x3n may be more commonly used in this context). The more naïve interpretation "rocks your boxers" is still meaningful, however, as the sentiment is much the same and is often used to carry a connotation that one was 'rocked' so hard they felt it in their boxer shorts. This is also similar to the phrase "to scare one's pants off".

An increasingly common use of the "-xor" is changing its grammatical usage to be deliberately incorrect. Instead of using "Bob r0x0r", "Bob am teh r0x0r" or "Bob are teh r0x0r" is deliberately used to increase the level of irony and to separate it from less ironic, true Leet. This deliberate misspelling is similar to the cult following of the All your base are belong to us phrase. Indeed, the online and computer communities have been international from their inception, so that spellings and phrases typical of non-native speakers are quite common.

Due to the phonetic sound of "xor" (ksor), Leet speakers quickly began using "zor" and "zorz" as well and in similar context. "zorz" however is often used on the end of every major word in a sentence for comedic effect such as "H0ly sh1tz0rz j00 Pwnz0rzed him upz0rz!1"

Also, using "ri" in combination with "xor" brings about long suffixes for higher levels of irony (e.g., "I am t3h sux0rix0rage"). Additionally, the suffix "-izzle" may be added to words in the same way as "zor," "xor," and similar may be used. This practice entered the popular culture based upon rapper Snoop Dogg's use of the term. "izzle" is quickly becoming a cliche and the people who use it often become labled as "posers".

Comment

ROFLTOASTERZ = Rolling On Floor Laughing (so hard I see flying toasters)

LOLLERCOASTERZ = Laughing Out Loud (so hard that I am experiencing Hypoxia and I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster)

Hypoxia = Lack of oxygen to the brain

Beatrice = b*tch (especially effective when used to describe a male)

Beontrice = a hot b*tch that looks like beyonce

LMMFAO = Laughing My Mo. Fo. Ass Off

Comment

dbag - when someone says something stupid, dumb, retarded, unthought out, or just plain idiotic you may write this to reference them as a douchebag (in which case they may not understand what a dbag, douchebag, douche or anything similiar is because they are a douchebag.

Last edited by jiritt0; 06-27-2006, 12:43 PM.

Comment

what about ROFLBBQ!!!!!
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

www.urbandictionary.com imo

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto

What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

muahahahahaha that's my favorite . . . I just saw that over at BB.com
                              Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Working...
                              X