Time Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Off

I just wanna talk the talk right here, right now.

I know how you all hate taking time off out of the gym, I despise it. if I could id lift 5 days a week, every week of the year. but you need that rest its clutch.

i just had a good week and a half out of the gym, went out of town and didnt have much time to lift. it was hard, but good. the only supps i took as my thermal rage and gnc ultra mega green multi. i took 2 thermal rage every morning and multis in the am and pm pre/post drinking.

I spent every night (except one, it was sunday and i decided to rest up a little) drinking beer. I will admint, I went for a light easy jog the one day, prolly a good 30min exercise arund town.

and now, as im sipping my purple wraath + glycergrow and getting geared up to go to the gym, i must admit, i feel freakin great. i think im more vascular than when i left, my arms feel and look more defined, and best of all, i lost weight throughout the whole thing.

no, let me change that, the best thing is I can move and do normal things without being so sore, fatiqued, tired that its difficult! my body feels rejuvinated and great, and now I will begin to break it and beat the shit out of it for another month or so non stop !

ps ~ the morale of the story is, dont be afraid to take a week or so off and enjoy life and reap the benefits of what you sow

Comment

I love taking time off. Like you said, I feel much stronger after a week of rest. Summer time is a very busy time for me so a little rest re-energizes my system and I look forward to going to the gym again. Unfortunetaly I had a four wheeler accident this past thursday and will be out of the gym for a while....
      Hmmm, something smells funny.....

Comment

Working...
      X