Post - Is a definite, look into GFH here from CL

http://www.controlledlabs.com/product_desc.php?id=89

Comment

I already bought the whole stack
      Green Mag
      Purple Wraath
      White Flood
      Golden Finish

I was just wondering if I should take On Whey Gold Standard pre and post workout along with the CL stack. Is it necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by danemp
        I already bought the whole stack
        Green Mag
        Purple Wraath
        White Flood
        Golden Finish

I was just wondering if I should take On Whey Gold Standard pre and post workout along with the CL stack. Is it necessary?
        depends on schedule ... I take ON Whey w/ some oats as soon as I wake up and then hit the gym about an hour later .... I've been using GFH and have no complaints about it ... you can still take the ON post workout with your GFH if you want to increase the amount of protein you consume (GFH is only about 20g) ... it varies day to day, but I usually sip on a couple of scoops of Xtend or a whey shake after I drink my GFH ... then a high protein meal about 45min later

and the stack you bought should do well for you since your diet and routine appear to be dialed in
        jdouchebag for president

Comment

Should I take any whey post or pre workout?
          Take it during the day to hit your TOTAL protein intake goals

Comment

Yes.. FOOD is the number one reason I have made the gains I have. I went from 230 down to 160. I was extremely lean at 160 then I CLEAN bulked to 195 and that is where I am now. 195 with a 8pack, now I just need to this stack to help me reach my goals by the end of my bulk. I would like to be 210 before I cut.

Comment

Yes.. FOOD is the number one reason I have made the gains I have.
              Same here man... keep up the good work

Comment

If you are at "195 with an 8 pack" and cut is even coming to your mind you should shoot yourself..

Comment

I have been bulking forever and I have put on alot of size, but I have gained fat in some areas. My lower back on the top of my glutes and this one little spot on my lower abdomen has to go. Other than that, I am very lean.

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
                    If you are at "195 with an 8 pack" and cut is even coming to your mind you should shoot yourself..
                    If you have an 8 pack you should not be cutting unless you have a competition or something coming up.

Comment

Well, I am not completely shredded or anything, but you can see all of my abs perfectly and my obliques. I have been bulking since last June and I have put on around 30lbs of muscle mass. You guys are probably right, I should just keep bulking until I reach my goals, but I want to be shredded when it comes to the summer time.I have a few questions regarding when I should take my stack

I have been taking my whey protein around 45mins before my workout

30 mins prior to my workout I mix the white flood and green mag and pound it.

I then sip my purple wraath during the workout, and immeidately post workout I pound the golden finish and around 20g whey.

My questions is: How many scoops should I be taking right now, and when should I begin to up the dosage for the best gains? I am currently taking 1 scoop of the whiteflood,pruple wraath and green mag and 3 scoops of the golden finish.

Comment

bulking?

http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/ind...ROD&ProdID=360

get a blender, turn oats into powder, add 1 scoop to protein shakes

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                          bulking?

http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/ind...ROD&ProdID=360

get a blender, turn oats into powder, add 1 scoop to protein shakes
                          Great find, amazing shipping price as well

Comment

I've been using that stuff forever. I prolly still have a good 15pd left

I blend it up 8lb at a time -- a long time ago, i bought 8pounds of dextrose to make my own cell-tech with ..the left over tub is great for oat powder

Comment

Wow that is alot of oats. That looks like a good deal. That would probably be better than the maltodextrin huh? It is twice as much, but I think you get alot more oat powder than maltodextrin. How does this oat powder taste? Does it even have a taste?

I have been bulking for a while, so I have like 4 or 5 containers of oats sitting around. I always eat like 3 eggs +3 whites every morning plus 1 cup of oatmeals and bananas. Would it be sufficent to blend my containers into a power and just drink it?
                              Last edited by danemp; 02-05-2008, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X