Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For The Best Bulking CL Stack

Hey Guys,

I have been reading around various forums, and it seems that Controlled Labs are the big dogs in town.

I just keep hearing about how great these products, review after review. Everyone is raving about the quality of these products.

Now I feel that it is my time to really see what CL is about. I got a sample of Green Mag and Purple Wrath from CL. I really loved the taste and how great it mixes, and now I think I want to buy something from these guys.

I am looking for a great mass building stack for the end of my bulking phase. What do you guys recommend? Are there any special deals if you buy alot of products?

I am trusting you guys... So let me know what to do. Thankyou and I look forward to using CL products.

Oh yeah, I forgot my stats:

6'3 190 lbs
    ectomorph/meso

Comment

Originally posted by danemp
      Green Mag and Purple Wrath
      That is the stack I would start with, and possibly a post-workout formula like Golden FinisH

Welcome to CL

Comment

Well, those were 2 that I was planning on buying from CL, but I am looking for a energizer as well. I am currently using Kreation for my energy, but I think I want to replace it with White Flood. What is the differences in the White Flood and White Blood? Difference in the Green Mag and Green Bulge?

Oh another thing, is the Golden Finish as good as say 50g whey protein mixed with 1 cup of oats? I always have that pwo, so if I get the Golden Finish I won't need to take that anymore or is it even worth replacing?
        Last edited by danemp; 01-25-2008, 01:43 PM.

Comment

...is the Golden Finish as good as say 50g whey protein mixed with 1 cup of oats? I always have that pwo, so if I get the Golden Finish I won't need to take that anymore or is it even worth replacing?
          I never used GFh but I just ordered some after researching it and it seems that you are forgetting about the benefits of rushing the protein to the muscle. Often that is done by the use of a fast digesting carb (whole food such as white bread or rice) or in a supplement by dextrose or some other type of sugar. My understanding is that GFh allows that protein to be transported to the muscles fast without the sugar, and accompanying drastic insulin spike/crash.

Anyway, I haven't actually tried it yet, but it sounds like it is better than just using a complex carb (oats) which is slow digesting with protein powder.

Comment

Yeah, I use to take 25 grams of maltodextrin and dextrose PWO for the insulin spike, but research has proved that slow digesting cards will give that same "insulin spike" as the dextrose and maltodextrin.

Comment

Green Mag,White Flood, Purple Wraath and Golden Finish....Is it all worth $170...If I pay it I want some results.

Comment

Results come from your diet and routine, don't expect these to just make you huge unless you have something stable set. These WILL help without question.

Comment

Green Mag,White Flood, Purple Wraath and Golden Finish....Is it all worth $170...If I pay it I want some results.
                  yes, as most of those will last months per container. also, use the coupon code at bb.com to save.
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

My diet and my routine are awesome. I am currently using the PRRS and FDFS traning methods now. My diet is extremely clean and I eat every 2 hours. I also have my macros in check . I am looking for that extra bit of help

Oh yeah thankyou Controlled Labs for the coupon code. Do you know how long it will last? Think I will be good if I order on Monday?
                    Last edited by danemp; 01-26-2008, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Oh and another thing. I just recently bought the product S.E.R. 5 from Scifit. The bottle has 240 caps, and I don't want to waste it. Would it be benefical to stack this on top of the CL products?

Will the golden finish completely fill out as my PWO meal? Then like 1.5 hours later eat Post PWO meal with steak and potatoes.

Will these products erase the need to drink whey pre and post workout?

This is the SER5 from Scifit. Will it be ok to stack this with CL products?

http://www.planetarynutrition.com/Sc...R_5_p/ser5.htm
                      Last edited by danemp; 01-26-2008, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Oh and another thing. I just recently bought the product S.E.R. 5 from Scifit. The bottle has 240 caps, and I don't want to waste it. Would it be benefical to stack this on top of the CL products?

Will the golden finish completely fill out as my PWO meal? Then like 1.5 hours later eat Post PWO meal with steak and potatoes.

Will these products erase the need to drink whey pre and post workout?

This is the SER5 from Scifit. Will it be ok to stack this with CL products?

http://www.planetarynutrition.com/Sc...R_5_p/ser5.htm
                        That would seem like a waste.

What coupon code?

Comment

Wat do you mean it would seem like a waste? I am not sure if I am allowed to post it or anything.

Comment

I am not sure if I am allowed to post it or anything.
                            Yep, spread the word

Comment

Should I take any whey post or pre workout?

Comment

Working...
                              X