Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures weekley.

text is fine

macros is fine by me. i like to see where everyone falls. if im curious ill ask what you ate.lol we all pretty much eat the same things.

also, any updates on your progess projections?

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
      pictures weekley.
      text is fine
      macros is fine by me. i like to see where everyone falls. if im curious ill ask what you ate.lol we all pretty much eat the same things.
      also, any updates on your progess projections?
      With the schedule/job changing and a few bad weeks there I did regain some weight. I weighed in this morning at 298, but I'm also bloated from a 'free day' on saturday.

My goals for the 12 week program are:

Start - 298
      End - 270

I realize this is on the high side of 2+ pounds per week, but I know that right now I'm retaining a LOT of water.. hehe. Once the 12 week plan with EME is over I might look at a ketogenic diet again, or I might sign up for 12 more weeks. It all depends on progress.

Right now my goals are pure weight loss, I am willing to drop some muscle as well. The reason for that is that I am VERY endo, so I can gain muscle as easily as fat.

I don't know yet what EME's plan is for me yet, I should be finding everything out tonight. But I anticipate that I'll be doing lots of cardio and still lifting hard as well. I expect him to put me through the ringer and help me become the hiding fighter that is inside.

SCT
      Back to the basics!

Comment

pardon my stupidity, but EME?

Comment

pardon my stupidity, but EME?
          Here ya go...

Starting on Tuesday I will begin a 12 week program with one of the top personal trainers in the country, Michael Elias (aka EME). He will be designing a custom diet and training program suited to my needs.

I know that I am more than capable of designing my own training and diet, but I hope to learn even more from Michael. Michael is a WNSO natural bodybuilder and a member of TEAM ALRI along with his BEAUTIFUL wife Kendra Elias, who happens to be an IFBB Pro Fitness Competitor.

I feel that this pairing with them will help me to learn even more about nutrition and training, which will in turn allow me to only better help the Controlled Labs forum members. This is an exciting time..
          Back to the basics!

Comment

exciting indeed. cant wait to hear what you come back with!

Comment

yeah sounds awesome captain

Comment

new program sounds cool! Let us know how it goes!! Are they physically training you or is it an online program?

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                  So I need some advice on logging stuff, PLEASE respond.

1) How often would you like to see update pictures? Daily? Weekly? Monthly?
                  2) Do you prefer charts/graphs or simple text for workout logs?
                  3) Do you prefer to see detailed diet breakdowns or just the total cals/macros?

SCT
                  1) Weekly, daily would be too much of a pain
                  2) keep it simple
                  3) detailed diet breakdowns are always helpful to learn from.

good luck man

Comment

Delay, but it's ok!

Michael (EME, my new trainer) has been really busy as of late, so it looks like the start of that new program might be Wed or Thurs, so today I decided to go ahead and go lift. I had been attempting to wait until I started the plan with him that way bodyparts were fresh, but I don't want to go too long without lifting.

I decided tonight to hit chest and calves. For some reason the combo of these two always makes me happy happy.

Originally posted by workout
                    Chest ** (See note below)
                    Flat Bench Press - 115x10, 145x10, 175x10, 190x10
                    Incline DB Bench Press - 35x10, 40x10, 45x10, 50x10
                    Stability Ball DB Bench Press - 35x10, 40x10, 45x10, 50x10

Calves
                    Donkey Calf Raises - 260x15, 285x15, 310x15, 325x15
                    Each set of Donkey Calf Raises were superset with Bodyweight Calf Raises (on box)x20

Cardio
                    5 minutes Skipping (jump rope)
                    15 minutes of 100 yard sprint/200 yard walk intervals

*** The new satellite facility for my gym, which is right by my house, only has DBs up to 50lbs. I will be sticking with these for a while, especially on inclines, to keep my shoulder healthy.

*** Skipping rope after doing donkey calf raises hurts like a mofo
                    It was a dayum good day at the gym.. I had worried that I've lost lots of strength on chest with my shoulder being down for a while, but it looks like my body was ready to prove something today..

SCT
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

Moved to log section since none of you fuckers hardly read my log.. and I read nearly every one of yours.. evil people
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

hahah 350+ nobodies..?
                        Nice wo! Can't wait to hear about your new program! Sounds exciting!!!!!!!

Comment

thank god you moved your log. theheeheheh

Comment

Michael (EME, my new trainer) has been really busy as of late, so it looks like the start of that new program might be Wed or Thurs, so today I decided to go ahead and go lift. I had been attempting to wait until I started the plan with him that way bodyparts were fresh, but I don't want to go too long without lifting.

I decided tonight to hit chest and calves. For some reason the combo of these two always makes me happy happy.

It was a dayum good day at the gym.. I had worried that I've lost lots of strength on chest with my shoulder being down for a while, but it looks like my body was ready to prove something today..

SCT
                            you know you have 3 guys here that could have got you on a routie much faster! But we see how we rank!

Glad to see an update man, will be watching along as you start the ME routine.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                              you know you have 3 guys here that could have got you on a routie much faster! But we see how we rank!

Glad to see an update man, will be watching along as you start the ME routine.
                              My main thing with going with EME was for the diet plan, the training is just an aside. Besides, I already pester you guys too much as it is :P

AND, I've already got my post-EME plan set up, the one that you and I designed in fact :P

SCT

thank god you moved your log. theheeheheh
                              Yeah, it just felt out of place in the Fat Loss section.. it was either moving it or making it a sticky, and I'm not that cocky.

Originally posted by asianbabe
                              hahah 350+ nobodies..?
                              Nice wo! Can't wait to hear about your new program! Sounds exciting!!!!!!!
                              Hehe, I'm an attention whore! I'm excited about the new program too.. I've been low-carbing so long I'm looking forward to 12 weeks of something new.

SCT
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

My main thing with going with EME was for the diet plan, the training is just an aside. Besides, I already pester you guys too much as it is :P

AND, I've already got my post-EME plan set up, the one that you and I designed in fact :P

SCT
                                Ah just funnin ya, don't get as many opportunities to get you like I do Aries.eck I would pay money just to talk to Kendra!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X