No announcement yet.

The War - Your only source for Stonecold Logging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your on the mountain soldier, when i say climb you say how high! when i say run you say how far! when i say sleep you say i want to keep running and climbing sir!

Comment

Got my eye on you... Keep the focus.

Lead follow or get out of the way.
      The Untergrund...from 157lb civilian to 5'10 192lbs of guerilla warfare mechanic guarding the Republic of Korea

Lead follow or get out of the way.

I FULLY ENDORSE GREEN MAGNITUDE
      If it has liquid in it I probably slipped some Green Mag in it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spirit3530

Comment

I would NOT stack Black HOLE with Red ACID.... just my opinion.

Comment

hows the lifting going ? there is only one date on here where you listed your lifts
          -good luck with your war
          Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Things are going well still, but due to a lack of time as of late I haven't had much time to log stuff to be honest. Today I started training for my new job with Direct TV, which is awesome, but I am also still for the time being working the overnight job at the hotel. So for the next week (dear god I hope it isn't longer) I'll be working 8am-5pm and then 11pm-7am. As you can see, that leaves only 5ish hours a day for sleep after the commute. So for the next week I won't be at the gym, but will be closely monitoring my diet.

PT, any specific reason you wouldn't go with the BHRA stacked? PM me if you want.

Cheers,
            A very very busy SCT
            Back to the basics!

Comment

Good news guys!

I am now down to one job that is on a somewhat normal schedule (8-5, mon-friday).. so life from a fitness point of view and a normalcy point of view is back on track. I am working on this huge bloat I have managed to acquire over the past couple weeks, but I know I'll tackle that effortlessly.

Update after work when I hit up some hardcore ketosisinducing cardio.

SCT
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Today will restart regular logging, as things have finally normalized in my life. And oh boy did I manage to start back in a nice fashion.

I decided today to check out the walking trails that run throughout the city here in Sioux Falls. There are around 20 miles worth of trails that all follow alongside the Big Sioux River. Because they run alongside the river I assumed (remember that word) that they would be all wooded and shaded. However, this was NOT the case. I ended up walking 6.2 miles along the trails before running out of water.

Now the plan was for my wife to come pick me up once I was done, however she had managed to fall asleep while I was gone. LUCKILY my sister-in-law picked up her phone and they came and picked me up. In addition to making the mistake of relying on my wife, lol, I also forgot to wear sunscreen for this fun endeavor.

So about 3 hours in the sun (took my ride a while to get there) without sunscreen.. in 100 degree heat.. with the wind blowing in my face at 20 miles per hour the entire time.. lets just say I'm exhausted, beet red, and now the owner of about a GALLON of aloe vera.

But in the end, it was a fucking awesome day.

Josh
                Back to the basics!

Comment

Excellent news josh!!

But meh, you can't blame your wife for you forgetting your sunscreen!!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
                    Excellent news josh!!

But meh, you can't blame your wife for you forgetting your sunscreen!!
                    I don't blame her for the sunscreen, I blame her for falling asleep and therefore making me have to wait nearly an hour for an alternate ride :P
                    Back to the basics!

Comment

My Choc TP Prebed protein just came in so I will be starting it tomorrow, wel actually tonight. Sorry about the sun burn, got one myself doing yard work today.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                        My Choc TP Prebed protein just came in so I will be starting it tomorrow, wel actually tonight. Sorry about the sun burn, got one myself doing yard work today.
                        I've went through about 11 of my Prebed Vanilla TP shakes so far.. I'm kind of mad though, because they are so good I've been drinking them just as meal replacements, hehe.
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

Sunburn still hardcore, so taking the day off from lifting. I might still do some cardio after work, not sure yet.

After some consultation I will have some exciting dietary/training news shortly, but I want to make sure everything is set in stone before I share

SCT
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

rest up, workout hard, eat right...

cuz you gonna be seein' big things in the lone star state boi!
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                              rest up, workout hard, eat right...

cuz you gonna be seein' big things in the lone star state boi!
                              Hells yeah!

I'm going to start working with someone really soon who is going to help me take my training and diet to the next level. I'd been hearing RAVE reviews about this guy, so I decided to check it out. More on this later, I can't spill the beans yet.

SCT
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                                Hells yeah!

I'm going to start working with someone really soon who is going to help me take my training and diet to the next level. I'd been hearing RAVE reviews about this guy, so I decided to check it out. More on this later, I can't spill the beans yet.

SCT

okay you don't have to tell me i'm that awesome all the time
                                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Working...
                                X