Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The War - Your only source for Stonecold Logging

Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Good news, I'm still alive guys! Bad news, my work decided to take away our internet access, which is why I haven't been around.

EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS, we bought a new laptop so I can take it to work and be online, screw those net Nazis! Muwhahaha.

Past week has been good on the diet/workout front, not enough time to post up logs but things are still going well, and shoulder is holding up good as well.

Weight is finally coming back down after that bad week I had as well.

Life is going pretty good and I should be around more often now that I have my net issues resolved.

Cheers,
    SCT
    My people will contact your people and they will be taken out!!! Great to hear from you buddy!!!

Quick update, as work is being evil lately with the entire 'extra projects' crap..

Today was cardio only day.. for future reference trying to run after doing high grade elliptical work is not a good idea.. pinging pains in the ass are not fun

30 minutes Elliptical, Resis 10, 16-20 Incline
    15 minutes Biking, Lvl 14, Hill Mode
    15 minutes Trackwalk, 4.0mph

Diet has been so spot on it isn't even funny, but today I ran outta Casein protein.. gotta get more!

Josh
    Back to the basics!

looks like your sticking to that diet nicely

congrats brother in arms.

Updates!?

Updates -

Still dealing with internet issues, but will be changing jobs over the next week so things will be better soon, as I'll be working FROM HOME.. oh yes.

Weightwise things are just sort of hanging out right now, not gaining but not losing too fast either. I blame stress, damn live has to be all up in my grill.

Shoulder is awesome one day and horrible the next, been doing Shoulder Saver stuff to try and strengthen/repair.

That is all

Josh
    Back to the basics!

hey!!

new job!? whats it going to be?! a complete career change or a new role?
    Wow working from home is going to be awesome, yet a challenge too since food is going to be around as is becoming lazy! But I know you can handle it!

Hope all goes well

Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Updates -

Still dealing with internet issues, but will be changing jobs over the next week so things will be better soon, as I'll be working FROM HOME.. oh yes.
    Congrats Josh... what will you be doing ?

I'll be doing Direct TV Help Desk from home, I'll be working 4 Ten Hour shifts from the comfort of my own living room (or bedroom if I wish to use the laptop). I am hoping that having a full kitchen at my disposal, as well as being in a natural enviroment will help me to stay on my diet with more ease than sometimes a normal 'job' can permit.

Cheers,
    SCT
    Back to the basics!

Default First Black Hole Experience

Today my wife and I both took Black Hole for the first time, as we were both curious as to it's effect on us.

For our intake we used a restaurant we commonly eat at known as HuHot Mongolian Grill.

Here is our typical food intake:

Wife - 2-2.5 bowls
    Me - 2.5-3.0 bowls

Now this meal is only done on refeed days typically, so I usually leave STUFFED. However, here are the results on Black Hole.

Wife - 3 bowls (not stuffed, but very 'tired')
    Me - 4 bowls (still hungry, but not in the mood for more HuHot)

After leaving HuHot I went to the local gym and slammed down a smoothie (2 scoops Muscle Milk, 1 Banana) and was finally somewhat full.
    Back to the basics!

Default I'm full of updates

After this first week of training for my new job, my schedule will FINALLY normalize and then it is back to the grindstone. My plan is to keep with the Cyclical Ketogenic Diet that has given me success so far, while keeping calories between 2700-2900 daily.

I will be using Black Hole in conjunction with Red Acid to attempt to Normalize Appetite - When on RA my appetite is nearly nil, so by adding Black Hole I hope to increase my appetite while deriving the metabolic benefits of both products.

HOWEVER, I will be limiting other supplements as I feel that I am not at the point to where I 'NEED' a myriad of supplments. As such, here is the Stack I will be running until I hit the 250 mark:

CL Black Hole
    CL Red Acid
    CL Sesaglow
    Anabolic Innovation's WPI (Elvis flavor)
    True Protein's Nighttime Blend (Vanilla BSL flavor)
    Basic Multivitamin / EFAs

I will be using these next few months to also stockpile various other products for when they are needed. I have once again become excited about this journey, for a while there life sort of caught up with me and lagged me down.

Josh
    Back to the basics!

your on the mountain soldier, when i say climb you say how high! when i say run you say how far! when i say sleep you say i want to keep running and climbing sir!

Got my eye on you... Keep the focus.

Lead follow or get out of the way.
    The Untergrund...from 157lb civilian to 5'10 192lbs of guerilla warfare mechanic guarding the Republic of Korea

Lead follow or get out of the way.

I FULLY ENDORSE GREEN MAGNITUDE
    If it has liquid in it I probably slipped some Green Mag in it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=spirit3530

I would NOT stack Black HOLE with Red ACID.... just my opinion.

hows the lifting going ? there is only one date on here where you listed your lifts
    -good luck with your war

Things are going well still, but due to a lack of time as of late I haven't had much time to log stuff to be honest. Today I started training for my new job with Direct TV, which is awesome, but I am also still for the time being working the overnight job at the hotel. So for the next week (dear god I hope it isn't longer) I'll be working 8am-5pm and then 11pm-7am. As you can see, that leaves only 5ish hours a day for sleep after the commute. So for the next week I won't be at the gym, but will be closely monitoring my diet.

PT, any specific reason you wouldn't go with the BHRA stacked? PM me if you want.

Cheers,
    A very very busy SCT
    Back to the basics!

Good news guys!

I am now down to one job that is on a somewhat normal schedule (8-5, mon-friday).. so life from a fitness point of view and a normalcy point of view is back on track. I am working on this huge bloat I have managed to acquire over the past couple weeks, but I know I'll tackle that effortlessly.

Update after work when I hit up some hardcore ketosisinducing cardio.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Today will restart regular logging, as things have finally normalized in my life. And oh boy did I manage to start back in a nice fashion.

I decided today to check out the walking trails that run throughout the city here in Sioux Falls. There are around 20 miles worth of trails that all follow alongside the Big Sioux River. Because they run alongside the river I assumed (remember that word) that they would be all wooded and shaded. However, this was NOT the case. I ended up walking 6.2 miles along the trails before running out of water.

Now the plan was for my wife to come pick me up once I was done, however she had managed to fall asleep while I was gone. LUCKILY my sister-in-law picked up her phone and they came and picked me up. In addition to making the mistake of relying on my wife, lol, I also forgot to wear sunscreen for this fun endeavor.

So about 3 hours in the sun (took my ride a while to get there) without sunscreen.. in 100 degree heat.. with the wind blowing in my face at 20 miles per hour the entire time.. lets just say I'm exhausted, beet red, and now the owner of about a GALLON of aloe vera.

But in the end, it was a fucking awesome day.

Josh
    Back to the basics!

Excellent news josh!!

But meh, you can't blame your wife for you forgetting your sunscreen!!

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe
    Excellent news josh!!

But meh, you can't blame your wife for you forgetting your sunscreen!!
    I don't blame her for the sunscreen, I blame her for falling asleep and therefore making me have to wait nearly an hour for an alternate ride :P
    Back to the basics!

My Choc TP Prebed protein just came in so I will be starting it tomorrow, wel actually tonight. Sorry about the sun burn, got one myself doing yard work today.

Thread Information