No announcement yet.

The War - Your only source for Stonecold Logging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news, I'm still alive guys! Bad news, my work decided to take away our internet access, which is why I haven't been around.

EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS, we bought a new laptop so I can take it to work and be online, screw those net Nazis! Muwhahaha.

Past week has been good on the diet/workout front, not enough time to post up logs but things are still going well, and shoulder is holding up good as well.

Weight is finally coming back down after that bad week I had as well.

Life is going pretty good and I should be around more often now that I have my net issues resolved.

Cheers,
    SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

good to hear!!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        Good news, I'm still alive guys! Bad news, my work decided to take away our internet access, which is why I haven't been around.

EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS, we bought a new laptop so I can take it to work and be online, screw those net Nazis! Muwhahaha.

Past week has been good on the diet/workout front, not enough time to post up logs but things are still going well, and shoulder is holding up good as well.

Life is going pretty good and I should be around more often now that I have my net issues resolved.

Cheers,
        SCT
        How dare they stonecolds internet access away! Bastards!!!

Glad to have you back!
        What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

The perfect ending to a day off Saturday..

Drinking a Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Vanilla smoothie (add peanut butter and ice, blend)

AND

Eating some Anabolic Innovations Cookies!

and it all fits in my macros..

YUM!
          Back to the basics!

Comment

Fantastic log.

Comment

Cheers,
              SCT
              My people will contact your people and they will be taken out!!! Great to hear from you buddy!!!

Comment

Quick update, as work is being evil lately with the entire 'extra projects' crap..

Today was cardio only day.. for future reference trying to run after doing high grade elliptical work is not a good idea.. pinging pains in the ass are not fun

30 minutes Elliptical, Resis 10, 16-20 Incline
                15 minutes Biking, Lvl 14, Hill Mode
                15 minutes Trackwalk, 4.0mph

Diet has been so spot on it isn't even funny, but today I ran outta Casein protein.. gotta get more!

Josh
                Back to the basics!

Comment

looks like your sticking to that diet nicely

congrats brother in arms.

Comment

Updates!?

Comment

Updates -

Still dealing with internet issues, but will be changing jobs over the next week so things will be better soon, as I'll be working FROM HOME.. oh yes.

Weightwise things are just sort of hanging out right now, not gaining but not losing too fast either. I blame stress, damn live has to be all up in my grill.

Shoulder is awesome one day and horrible the next, been doing Shoulder Saver stuff to try and strengthen/repair.

That is all

Josh
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

hey!!

new job!? whats it going to be?! a complete career change or a new role?
                        Wow working from home is going to be awesome, yet a challenge too since food is going to be around as is becoming lazy! But I know you can handle it!

Hope all goes well

Comment

Updates -

Still dealing with internet issues, but will be changing jobs over the next week so things will be better soon, as I'll be working FROM HOME.. oh yes.
                          Congrats Josh... what will you be doing ?

Comment

I'll be doing Direct TV Help Desk from home, I'll be working 4 Ten Hour shifts from the comfort of my own living room (or bedroom if I wish to use the laptop). I am hoping that having a full kitchen at my disposal, as well as being in a natural enviroment will help me to stay on my diet with more ease than sometimes a normal 'job' can permit.

Cheers,
                            SCT
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

First Black Hole Experience

Today my wife and I both took Black Hole for the first time, as we were both curious as to it's effect on us.

For our intake we used a restaurant we commonly eat at known as HuHot Mongolian Grill.

Here is our typical food intake:

Wife - 2-2.5 bowls
                              Me - 2.5-3.0 bowls

Now this meal is only done on refeed days typically, so I usually leave STUFFED. However, here are the results on Black Hole.

Wife - 3 bowls (not stuffed, but very 'tired')
                              Me - 4 bowls (still hungry, but not in the mood for more HuHot)

After leaving HuHot I went to the local gym and slammed down a smoothie (2 scoops Muscle Milk, 1 Banana) and was finally somewhat full.
                              Back to the basics!

Comment

I'm full of updates

After this first week of training for my new job, my schedule will FINALLY normalize and then it is back to the grindstone. My plan is to keep with the Cyclical Ketogenic Diet that has given me success so far, while keeping calories between 2700-2900 daily.

I will be using Black Hole in conjunction with Red Acid to attempt to Normalize Appetite - When on RA my appetite is nearly nil, so by adding Black Hole I hope to increase my appetite while deriving the metabolic benefits of both products.

HOWEVER, I will be limiting other supplements as I feel that I am not at the point to where I 'NEED' a myriad of supplments. As such, here is the Stack I will be running until I hit the 250 mark:

CL Black Hole
                                CL Red Acid
                                CL Sesaglow
                                Anabolic Innovation's WPI (Elvis flavor)
                                True Protein's Nighttime Blend (Vanilla BSL flavor)
                                Basic Multivitamin / EFAs

I will be using these next few months to also stockpile various other products for when they are needed. I have once again become excited about this journey, for a while there life sort of caught up with me and lagged me down.

Josh
                                Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                                X