Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85

Thread: The War - Your only source for Stonecold Logging

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    1,607
    Rep Power
    180

    Default The War - Your only source for Stonecold Logging

    Forget past mistakes. Forget failures.
    Forget everything except what you going to do now and do it.
    - William Durant, founder of General Motors

    This will be the only Stonecoldtruth log in existence from this point forward, so make sure to subscribe if you care to stay up to date on my War Against Genetics.

    There will be no introductions, no 'about me' sections of this log, and no failure found here. This log is about my fight, my war, and my life. I welcome comments, thoughts, questions, criticisms, or whatever else you can throw at me. However, at the end of the day this battle is mine alone.

    Cheers,
    SCT

    Note - Today's Workout log posted later when I'm at work.
    Back to the basics!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    1,607
    Rep Power
    180

    Default

    I would be willing, yes glad, to see a battle every day during my life. - George S. Custer

    While taking the past 5 days off from dieting and the gym did little for me on the scale, it did seem to help my shoulder some. I hit the gym today on both sides, with light weights, to see if I'd suffer any pain from a normal workout.

    Weights (Back 'n Bis)

    1 - Lat Pulldowns - 140x6, 155x6, 170x6, 185x6 (rest 90 sec)
    2 - Seated Rows - 130x10, 140x10, 150x10, 160x10 (rest 60 sec)
    3 - Rack Pulls - 135x6, 185x6, 205x6, 225x6 (rest 45 sec)
    4 - Spider Curls - 55x10, 60x10, 65x10, 65x8 (rest 60)
    5 - Concentration Curls - 15x10, 20x10, 25x10, 30x7/8 (rest 45)
    6 - Barbell Curls - 45x10, 50x10, 55x10, 60x10 (rest 30)

    Notes
    1 - Nice mind/muscle connection, weight felt light but this was the first test on the shoulder. Did not lock out at top of motion, constant tension on lats.

    2 - Very nice mind/muscle connection, pulling felt solid. If I've lost any back strength it'd be in the Rhomboids, as the 160 felt somewhat heavy.

    3 - Rack pulls, oh how I have missed thee! Perfect form, and just amazing pumps going on with these. No straps as I want to work on grip.

    4 - Failure on last set, my biceps appear to have not liked the time off. However, they are the least of my concern as far as muscle groups go. Still good sets.

    5 - Very nice pumps going on at this point, I began to wonder if they'd get too intense.

    6 - Using a wall to keep back TOTALLY flat, slow positive/negative motions. These were the icing on the cake.

    Cardio:
    30 minutes Elliptical, Level 9 Resis, 2.45 miles, 524 machine cals burned
    15 minutes Trackwalk @ 4.25 MPH

    Diet
    Not sure on macros, as right now focusing on getting back into ketosis and then will work about macros. Somewhere around 2500 calories with lots of healthy fat/protein and about 15-20 carbs.

    Supplements:

    Wakeup:
    4 caps Red Acid
    1 cap Multivitamin
    3 caps Glucosamine/MSM

    Preworkout:
    3 caps NOXidant
    3 scoops Glycergrow
    4 caps Red Acid
    3 caps Blue Up
    1 scoop Green Magnitude
    2 scoops Purple Wraath

    Postworkout:
    2 caps Glucophase XR
    1 scoop Glycergrow
    2 scoops Anabolic Innovations WPI - Elvis Flavor

    Prebed:
    2 scoops Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide
    3 White Blood
    2 cAMPHIBOLIC

    Other:
    Fish/Flax Oils - With Meals
    Metamucil - With Meals



    NOTE - Supplement schedule will stay the same from day to day. I will, however, copy/paste it into every daily update.
    Back to the basics!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,238
    Rep Power
    160

    Default

    rightyooo! back on track

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    WA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,373
    Rep Power
    466

    Default

    What is this I see? Something other than legs and cardio? How is the shoulder my man?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    1,607
    Rep Power
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91
    What is this I see? Something other than legs and cardio? How is the shoulder my man?
    The shoulder is still feeling awesome, had a hardcore 'yet light' lifting session. I followed it up at home with some heat/ice just to be safe, and no swelling/pain/etc since the lifting (over 13 hours ago).. I'm going to stick with a 3 day split for a while to see how the shoulder holds up and I would like to be back on the routine you and I set up within 6 weeks.

    'Truth
    Back to the basics!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,458
    Rep Power
    378

    Default

    good luck buddy..


    let no adversity drown out the waves of determination or the sound of your war-chant.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    1,607
    Rep Power
    180

    Default

    Let him that would move the world first move himself.- Socrates

    Today was an all-around good day I spent the early morning after work paying off old debt, which turns out to be a very frustrating experience. I realize now that the errs of youth can come back to haunt you!

    However, after the dreaded bill encounter, I went to get a haircut. After instructing my stylist to do 'the usual' I had a stroke of genius/insanity..
    I GOT ALL MY HAIR CUT OFF.... #2 clippers all over. My stylist said that I was her third 'boot camp boy' of the day, heh.

    I went to sleep after a wonderful casein/PB shake and woke up to knock out some cardio!

    Cardio:
    15 minutes Trackwalk @4.5 MPH
    20 minutes Elliptical, Level 10 Resis, 1.85 miles, 395 machine calories burned
    15 minutes Biking, Level 13 Fat Burning, 4.77 miles, 133 machine calories burned

    Notes

    Trackwalk - I don't know if I should call this speedwalking or superslow jogging, but I was booking it along today. Felt odd to have the wind in my hair, or lack thereof.

    Elliptical - Resistance 10 for the full time = insane. My quads/hams felt as fried as they do post heavy squats.

    Biking - Level 13 is my usual mode for Biking, but after that Elliptical it was a true challenge just to finish. At the end of the biking I was ready to stretch and go home.

    Diet
    Already back into ketosis, because I rock like King Kong. Diet today was 2800 @ FPC 60/35/5. I might be upping the protein a bit more in the coming days.

    Supplements:

    Wakeup:
    4 caps Red Acid
    1 cap Multivitamin
    3 caps Glucosamine/MSM

    Preworkout:
    3 caps NOXidant
    4 caps Red Acid
    1 scoop Green Magnitude
    2 scoops Purple Wraath
    (No Glycergrow or Blueup on cardio-only days)

    Postworkout:
    2 caps Glucophase XR
    2 scoops Anabolic Innovations WPI - Elvis Flavor

    Prebed:
    2 scoops Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide
    3 White Blood

    Other:
    Fish/Flax Oils - With Meals
    Metamucil - With Meals

    NOTE - Supplement schedule will stay the same from day to day. I will, however, copy/paste it into every daily update.

    Cheers,
    SCT
    Back to the basics!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    WA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,373
    Rep Power
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Let him that would move the world first move himself.- Socrates

    Today was an all-around good day I spent the early morning after work paying off old debt, which turns out to be a very frustrating experience. I realize now that the errs of youth can come back to haunt you!

    However, after the dreaded bill encounter, I went to get a haircut. After instructing my stylist to do 'the usual' I had a stroke of genius/insanity..
    I GOT ALL MY HAIR CUT OFF.... #2 clippers all over. My stylist said that I was her third 'boot camp boy' of the day, heh.

    I went to sleep after a wonderful casein/PB shake and woke up to knock out some cardio!

    Cardio:
    15 minutes Trackwalk @4.5 MPH
    20 minutes Elliptical, Level 10 Resis, 1.85 miles, 395 machine calories burned
    15 minutes Biking, Level 13 Fat Burning, 4.77 miles, 133 machine calories burned

    Notes

    Trackwalk - I don't know if I should call this speedwalking or superslow jogging, but I was booking it along today. Felt odd to have the wind in my hair, or lack thereof.

    Elliptical - Resistance 10 for the full time = insane. My quads/hams felt as fried as they do post heavy squats.

    Biking - Level 13 is my usual mode for Biking, but after that Elliptical it was a true challenge just to finish. At the end of the biking I was ready to stretch and go home.

    Diet
    Already back into ketosis, because I rock like King Kong. Diet today was 2800 @ FPC 60/35/5. I might be upping the protein a bit more in the coming days.

    Supplements:

    Wakeup:
    4 caps Red Acid
    1 cap Multivitamin
    3 caps Glucosamine/MSM

    Preworkout:
    3 caps NOXidant
    4 caps Red Acid
    1 scoop Green Magnitude
    2 scoops Purple Wraath
    (No Glycergrow or Blueup on cardio-only days)

    Postworkout:
    2 caps Glucophase XR
    2 scoops Anabolic Innovations WPI - Elvis Flavor

    Prebed:
    2 scoops Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide
    3 White Blood

    Other:
    Fish/Flax Oils - With Meals
    Metamucil - With Meals

    NOTE - Supplement schedule will stay the same from day to day. I will, however, copy/paste it into every daily update.

    Cheers,
    SCT
    Nice cardio session. How you liking the Ultra Peptide? I think I might try TP prebed mix next, unless Crowler comes out with one. Hint Hint if he is watching!!!
    Last edited by ddawg91; 06-27-2006 at 05:57 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,238
    Rep Power
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth

    Cardio:

    20 minutes Elliptical, Level 10 Resis, 1.85 miles, 395 machine calories burned
    Man kudos to the you using elliptical, I can only last about 5 minutes on those!!
    I guess I'm just not abreast with the trends

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    942
    Rep Power
    219

    Thumbs up

    WOW StoneCold excellent log/journal thus far and I know its only going to get better. Your brilliant personality shows through, I'm defintely following along!
    What typos?


    Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,458
    Rep Power
    378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Booty
    WOW StoneCold excellent log/journal thus far and I know its only going to get better. Your brilliant personality shows through, I'm defintely following along!


    what personality?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2163

    Default

    Keep your head up man... **** Genetics !!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Good luck man. Hopefully the shoulder stays healthy for you

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    43
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    After instructing my stylist
    you just lost all credibility right there bub
    next time just say you used a razor

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,238
    Rep Power
    160

    Default

    dude, ya still there..?!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    1,607
    Rep Power
    180

    Default

    Good news, I'm still alive guys! Bad news, my work decided to take away our internet access, which is why I haven't been around.

    EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS, we bought a new laptop so I can take it to work and be online, screw those net Nazis! Muwhahaha.

    Past week has been good on the diet/workout front, not enough time to post up logs but things are still going well, and shoulder is holding up good as well.

    Weight is finally coming back down after that bad week I had as well.

    Life is going pretty good and I should be around more often now that I have my net issues resolved.

    Cheers,
    SCT
    Back to the basics!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,238
    Rep Power
    160

    Thumbs up

    good to hear!!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    942
    Rep Power
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Good news, I'm still alive guys! Bad news, my work decided to take away our internet access, which is why I haven't been around.

    EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS, we bought a new laptop so I can take it to work and be online, screw those net Nazis! Muwhahaha.

    Past week has been good on the diet/workout front, not enough time to post up logs but things are still going well, and shoulder is holding up good as well.

    Weight is finally coming back down after that bad week I had as well.

    Life is going pretty good and I should be around more often now that I have my net issues resolved.

    Cheers,
    SCT
    How dare they stonecolds internet access away! Bastards!!!

    Glad to have you back!
    What typos?


    Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    1,607
    Rep Power
    180

    Default

    The perfect ending to a day off Saturday..

    Drinking a Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Vanilla smoothie (add peanut butter and ice, blend)

    AND

    Eating some Anabolic Innovations Cookies!

    and it all fits in my macros..

    YUM!
    Back to the basics!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    Fantastic log.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Bodybuilding Program