First day on my CL stack!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day on my CL stack!!

Hey guys... Today is a great day! I started my first serious stack and let me tell you, I had the best w/o I've had in a long time! My stack basically consists of mostly all CL supplements. This is my first non protein alone supplement stack and I did a lot of research and found that there are a lot of opinions out there, but 1 thing is always constant, CL is one of the best brands and has best supplement line out there!

Here is my current stack:
    -Orange Triad (2x2x2)
    -ON Fish Oil/ON Flaxseed (1 pill of each with lunch)
    -WF/GM (pre w/o)
    -PW (Post w/o)
    -ON 100% Whey (post w/o)
    -2+ gallons of water throughout the day

I have a bunch of questions to ensure that I am consuming the CL products correctly and hopefully everyone can help me out.

-First, not really a CL question, should I be cutting out my "small meals" like yogurt and a banana in the morning or apple and roast beef in afternoon for protein shakes?
    -Second, after my w/o, I was told that PW is best taken in the "pump" stage, does this mean I should take immediately after core lifting (chest,back,legs,shoulders,arms) before I start cardio/abs? Or should I be completely done with my w/o walking out the gym door?
    -Last question and I’ll leave everyone alone for the night, granted I consume my PW at the end of my w/o, how long should I wait to consume my post w/o protein shake?

I have a million more questions but I don’t want to be a huge pain in the rear. All this stuff is new to me and I really want to become as familiar as possible with all aspects of my new found love in life, recomposition of my body. Thanks for your help in advance!

Originally posted by JAGambone
    Hey guys... Today is a great day! I started my first serious stack and let me tell you, I had the best w/o I've had in a long time! My stack basically consists of mostly all CL supplements. This is my first non protein alone supplement stack and I did a lot of research and found that there are a lot of opinions out there, but 1 thing is always constant, CL is one of the best brands and has best supplement line out there!

Here is my current stack:
    -Orange Triad (2x2x2)
    -ON Fish Oil/ON Flaxseed (1 pill of each with lunch)
    -WF/GM (pre w/o)
    -PW (Post w/o)
    -ON 100% Whey (post w/o)
    -2+ gallons of water throughout the day

I have a bunch of questions to ensure that I am consuming the CL products correctly and hopefully everyone can help me out.

-First, not really a CL question, should I be cutting out my "small meals" like yogurt and a banana in the morning or apple and roast beef in afternoon for protein shakes?
    -Second, after my w/o, I was told that PW is best taken in the "pump" stage, does this mean I should take immediately after core lifting (chest,back,legs,shoulders,arms) before I start cardio/abs? Or should I be completely done with my w/o walking out the gym door?
    -Last question and I’ll leave everyone alone for the night, granted I consume my PW at the end of my w/o, how long should I wait to consume my post w/o protein shake?

I have a million more questions but I don’t want to be a huge pain in the rear. All this stuff is new to me and I really want to become as familiar as possible with all aspects of my new found love in life, recomposition of my body. Thanks for your help in advance!
    welcome aboard and thanks for giving us a shot

no need to cut out meals

PW is best used during the workout

post workout shake (like golden finish) should come immediately after the workout
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Nice ! Welcome to CL

Comment

Thanks for the information guys!

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        welcome aboard and thanks for giving us a shot

no need to cut out meals
        If I do not replace any of the small meals with protein shakes, that means that I will only be consuming 1 protein shake a day post w/o. It seems like in the other posts I've read, including one by pu12eu12g states that multiple protein shakes should be consumed on a daily basis. I don't think with my current diet I will be able to get the 1.5grams of protein needed.

Also, I will try the golden finish on my next order. This time I already had a full tub of ON 100% whey.

Comment

Thanks for the information guys!

If I do not replace any of the small meals with protein shakes, that means that I will only be consuming 1 protein shake a day post w/o. It seems like in the other posts I've read, including one by pu12eu12g states that multiple protein shakes should be consumed on a daily basis. I don't think with my current diet I will be able to get the 1.5grams of protein needed.

Also, I will try the golden finish on my next order. This time I already had a full tub of ON 100% whey.
          1) I hear where you're coming from. .. what is your long term physique goal ?

2) I used whey combined WITH OATS as a "poor man" type weight gainer so keep that in mind

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Right now I am in the beginning recomp phase of my transformation. I am already pretty lean at 6ft3in and 193lbs but I have a gut and some back fat that I want to get rid of ASAP. I don't really want to get that much leaner, but I kind of want to get rid of the fat before I start really adding muscles. Am I going about this the wrong way? My long term goal is to add 10-15 lbs of muscles and just have a physique that I can be proud of.

2) I used whey combined WITH OATS as a "poor man" type weight gainer so keep that in mind
            I eat a half a cup of oats with my yogurt every mid-morning snack.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

what is wrong with whey + oats?! !! I still love that, I can't afford real food whenever I'm hungry living in inner city philly, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                what is wrong with whey + oats?! !! I still love that, I can't afford real food whenever I'm hungry living in inner city philly, lol.
                Nothing at all, see the context above ( = not just whey by itself )

Comment

Right now I am in the beginning recomp phase of my transformation. I am already pretty lean at 6ft3in and 193lbs but I have a gut and some back fat that I want to get rid of ASAP. I don't really want to get that much leaner, but I kind of want to get rid of the fat before I start really adding muscles. Am I going about this the wrong way? My long term goal is to add 10-15 lbs of muscles and just have a physique that I can be proud of.
                  You were on the right track above, but first... focus on your actual total daily macros / weekly average. Know what you're "workin with" currently and then you will see what direction to go.

Check out www.fitday.com to track nutrition / macros (free)

Comment

I've taken a few pics for the beginning of my recomp jouney. I hope these will sort of help with some of the questions I ask. Don't spread these around my office! haha.

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0821531ho9.jpg

Damn you football tailgate season!!! The gut's got to go!

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0821541ls0.jpg

Comment

I like my PW preworkout, mixed with my GM/WF. It seems to work just as good if not better than taking it during, and it's more convenient.

And Welcome to the CL Boards!

Comment

Working...
                      X