Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday My "Off" Day

Good Morning All,
    Today (Sunday), is my one off day. Will resume review tomorrow. Everybody have a safe and pleasant weekend! 'Til then !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 07-09-2006, 04:17 AM.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Comment

Please tell wifey the cl forum wishes her a happy birthday

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
        Please tell wifey the cl forum wishes her a happy birthday
        Will do "Babe", and thank you!
        God Bless,
        Stu

Comment

Day 15 G-MAG/GG/PW with 3 liters of water.

Regimen-1sc G-MAG, 2sc GG, 2sc PW 30 min. pre, then 2sc GG, 2sc PW immediately pre, and finally 2sc PW immediately post.

1) Strength still improving, with squeezing out at least 3 extra reps per muscle group. Being careful not to herniate anything!
          2) Endurance improving, as well as recovery. Really becoming less winded between sets!
          3) Fullness improving, looking more dense in the mirror, wife thinks so too!
          4) Arm pumps are becoming even more constricted, getting a bit more pain, with nice heaviness, and enduring roughly 15 minutes post.
          5) LBM up 4lbs to 222 as of Saturday. Still hovering just above 10% BF.

Liking this G-MAG more and more. As I've stated before, this will be my creatine of choice long after this tester phase, and you now what CL, it's all your fault!

God Bless,
          Stu

Comment

Day 16 G-MAG/GG/PW and 3 liters of water.

Regimen-1sc G-MAG, 2sc GG, 2sc PW 30 min. pre, then 2sc GG, 2sc PW immediately pre, and finally 2sc PW immediately post.

Well, like yesterday, more of the same good stuff! Seems like certain days have improvements, whereas other days you don't notice any difference. This morning was a carbon copy of yesterday.

1) Strength- Still nice.
            2) Endurance- Still nice
            3) Fullness- Still nice.
            4) Pumps and Pain- Still nice.
            5) LBM- Still holding at 222lbs.

No increases, BUT no decreases either! Still very satisfied with G-MAG!

God Bless,
            Stu

Comment

3 Weeks G-MAG/GG/PW

Good Morning All!
              Apologies for the long delay between posts. Life happens when you're busy making other plans.

Well it's now 21 days since the start of my G-MAG review, and I've slipped up to 12% BF, while kicking up 1lbs. to 223. Knowing me, I knew I couldn't hold on to 11% BF for too long. But still I'm very happy with G-MAG!

1) Strength-Still great!
              2) Fullness- Still gettting compliments from the wife, and fellow co-workers, of some who are now doing G-MAG, because of how my physique was improving! I guess I was a walking advertisement!
              3) Pumps- Still very nice constriction, nice pain, and still enduring roughly 15 minutes post workout!
              4) Endurance- Still very nice, and still very good recovery between sets!
              5) Definition- After 169 days on GG, my definition is still very good, not shredded mind you, but a nice mildly defined look!

Pu, you've advised me to cycle off GG, well this morning I used up the last servings of my tub. I figure I'll cycle off for about 2 weeks, then start back up again. It'll be interesting to see when GG is taken out of my stack, what the effects will be, if any. Though I am concerned, because the most profound benefit that GG gave me was definition. I kinda fear the definition that GG gave me will disappear, and I'll start getting a softer look. We shall see.
              God Bless,
              Stu

Comment

Today (Sunday) "Off" Day.

Good Morning All,
                Today's my off day, ( ) and will resume review tomorrow. There will be a change in my stack however. Yesterday, I intentionally ran out of my GG, because I'd been using it since it first came out several months ago. I'll cycle off for a couple of weeks, then resume use. It'll be interesting to see if my pumps and defintion will be decreased. If so, what would be beneficial to counteract that? This question is directed to all forum members.
                God Bless,
                Stu

Comment

Any recommendations to the above question?
                  God Bless,
                  Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
                    Good Morning All,
                    Today's my off day, ( ) and will resume review tomorrow. There will be a change in my stack however. Yesterday, I intentionally ran out of my GG, because I'd been using it since it first came out several months ago. I'll cycle off for a couple of weeks, then resume use. It'll be interesting to see if my pumps and defintion will be decreased. If so, what would be beneficial to counteract that? This question is directed to all forum members.
                    Pumps should still be good, not GlycerGROW good... but good. Will be interesting no doubt !! You could always go slightly higher volume / rep range.

Comment

Day 43 G-MAG/PW

Apologies to all of you for my long delay. I intentionally used up my GG a while back, because I needed to cycle off. GG did make a difference in my pumps, gains, and definition. Without it, my pumps, gains, and definition have decreased, and have been getting an undesired "soft" look. yuk. I'm up only 1lbs to 224 since my last official post, and BF has increased to 13%. With that said, I'm going to go ahead and order my 'ol faithful GG today, and get back where I need to be.

I recently invested in an "Extreme 2" Bowflex, because my old "Total Gym" had me very restricted as to the routines I could do, and started getting me unmotivated to even exercise. Now I have a new "want to" in my workouts.

Tomorrow is my one off day , and I'll start to post on a regular basis, once I receive my beloved GG! Have a pleasant weekend everybody!
                      Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 08-05-2006, 07:13 AM.
                      God Bless,
                      Stu

Comment

Working...
                      X