Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stu's Green Magnitude Review

Smile Sunday My Off Day

Good Morning All,
    Sunday (today), is my one off day. My review will resume tomorrow. 'Til next time.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Thumbs up Days 9 and 10 GMAG/GG/PW and 6 liters of water.

Good Morning All, and Happy 4th of July!

Since my improvements are slowing, I'm gonna start posting in 2 day intervals.

Regimen-1sc. G-MAG, 2sc. GG, 2sc. PW 30 min. pre, then 2sc. GG, 2sc. PW immediately pre, and finally 2sc. PW immediately post.

1)Strength increasing, not as dramatic as the 1st week, but still on the upswing.

2)Endurance increasing, like strength, not as dramatic as 1st week, but still getting better, as well as recovery.

3)Fullness-Continues to be nice, mirror image still looks good, still getting compliments from the wife, and fellow co-workers. Shirts continue to be snug in the shoulders, chest, and the sleeves.

4)Pumps-Remain to be constricting, still getting good pain, and enduring a good 13 to 15 minutes post workout.

5)LBM up 1lbs to 221, while suprisingly continuing to hold just above 10% BF.

Although improvements are slowing, they're still getting better, and I'm up 3lbs. from day 1. Very nice! I may just surpass my short term goal of +5lbs LBM in 2 weeks! Still very pleased with Green Magnitude! Thanks again CL!

Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 07-04-2006 at 05:32 AM.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Rudolph
    Although improvements are slowing, they're still getting better, and I'm up 3lbs. from day 1. Very nice! I may just surpass my short term goal of +5lbs LBM in 2 weeks! Still very pleased with Green Magnitude! Thanks again CL!

Damn, 5lbs lean, in 2 weeks? Good luck with that!

Smile I'm not there yet!

Quote Originally Posted by boyscouT™
    Damn, 5lbs lean, in 2 weeks? Good luck with that!
    I'm still holding at +3lbs, and it's already Thursday. Saturday will be the 2 week mark. I may fall short of my goal, but nevertheless I'm still pleased with G-MAG.

I'm very active at my job. I'm always on my feet, usually at a quick pace, and that's what I consider my cardio, and the endurance I get from my CL products has really improved my performance at work. That's probably why my BF is still holding at just above 10%. I consume 3 liters of water during the course of my workouts, and usually another 3 or a little more during the course of the day. Believe me, I eat like a horse, mainly high protein foods, and plenty of whey.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Default Days 11, 12, and 13 G-MAG/GG/PW w-9 liters of H2O

Apologies for the delay.

Regimen-1sc G-MAG, 2sc GG, 2sc PW 30 min. pre, then 2sc GG, 2sc PW immediately pre, and finally 2sc PW immediately post.

1)Strength is still gradually improving, although still pushing out 2 extra reps per muscle group.

2)Endurance like strength, gradually improving, as with recovery.

3)Fullness still nice, as with mirror reflection, still getting compliments from wife, along with fellow co-workers who now ask what I'm taking!

4)Pumps-really haven't noticed any improvements the past few days, although still nice constriction, nice level of pain, and still lasting a good 13 to 15 minutes post.

5)LBM still holding at +3lbs at 221, and BF remaining at just over 10%.

Although improvements are slowing, and not gaining any LBM the past few days, I'm still maintaining 221lbs. with 11% BF. I'm still very pleased with G-MAG, and the results I've received thus far. It will remain my creatine of choice! And yes, I AM CL biased!

Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 07-07-2006 at 05:41 AM.
    God Bless,
    Stu

I consume 3 liters of water during the course of my workouts,
    !!!!! wow is this normal/recommended?

looks like you're doing awesome!! great work!

Great updates !! Keep up the good work man !!

Smile Thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Great updates !! Keep up the good work man !!
    Thanks Pu. Staying motivated is the key, and your products help in a big way! My workouts take place shortly after waking, around 4:30am. Upon waking I'm usually very groggy, especially if I pulled a 12 to 13 hour shift the day before. But after I get those 4 scoops of PW, combined with 4 scoops of GG, and a scoop of G-MAG, just prior to my session, believe me, I'm wide awake and ready to !!!!
    God Bless,
    Stu

Smile Thanks "Babe"

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe
    !!!!! wow is this normal/recommended?

looks like you're doing awesome!! great work!
    It's well known that increasing your water intake is required with all creatines, and especially GlycerGrow. When those 2 products are combined, you'll need to drink more, otherwise the inside of your mouth will dry out reallly really quick! Right after my workout is over, I'll finish off my 3 liter bottle with about 3 to 4 swallows left, and I don't even feel that I've even drank that much. The water is pretty much soaked up by my muscle tissue, and it shows nice in the mirror!
    God Bless,
    Stu

Default Day 14 (2 weeks) G-MAG/GG/PW and lotsa water!

Good Morning All,
    Being that today is my wifes' birthday, and wanting to spend my day truly devoted to her, this post will be really brief.

Well, I'm FINALLY up another pound to 222, while still hanging on to 11% BF. Just shy of my short term goal of +5lbs in 2 weeks. However I'm still pleased with my results and effects thus far!

Strength, endurance, pumps, and fullness, are all still gradually improving. Two weeks down, and +4lbs LBM, not what my goal was, but nothing to sneeze at either! Still

That's all I have for now, time to spend quality time with the wife!
    God Bless,
    Stu

Smile Sunday My "Off" Day

Good Morning All,
    Today (Sunday), is my one off day. Will resume review tomorrow. Everybody have a safe and pleasant weekend! 'Til then !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 07-09-2006 at 04:17 AM.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Please tell wifey the cl forum wishes her a happy birthday

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe
    Please tell wifey the cl forum wishes her a happy birthday
    Will do "Babe", and thank you!
    God Bless,
    Stu

Thumbs up Day 15 G-MAG/GG/PW with 3 liters of water.

Regimen-1sc G-MAG, 2sc GG, 2sc PW 30 min. pre, then 2sc GG, 2sc PW immediately pre, and finally 2sc PW immediately post.

1) Strength still improving, with squeezing out at least 3 extra reps per muscle group. Being careful not to herniate anything!
    2) Endurance improving, as well as recovery. Really becoming less winded between sets!
    3) Fullness improving, looking more dense in the mirror, wife thinks so too!
    4) Arm pumps are becoming even more constricted, getting a bit more pain, with nice heaviness, and enduring roughly 15 minutes post.
    5) LBM up 4lbs to 222 as of Saturday. Still hovering just above 10% BF.

Liking this G-MAG more and more. As I've stated before, this will be my creatine of choice long after this tester phase, and you now what CL, it's all your fault!

God Bless,
    Stu

Thumbs up Day 16 G-MAG/GG/PW and 3 liters of water.

Well, like yesterday, more of the same good stuff! Seems like certain days have improvements, whereas other days you don't notice any difference. This morning was a carbon copy of yesterday.

1) Strength- Still nice.
    2) Endurance- Still nice
    3) Fullness- Still nice.
    4) Pumps and Pain- Still nice.
    5) LBM- Still holding at 222lbs.

No increases, BUT no decreases either! Still very satisfied with G-MAG!

God Bless,
    Stu

Thumbs up 3 Weeks G-MAG/GG/PW

Good Morning All!
    Apologies for the long delay between posts. Life happens when you're busy making other plans.

Well it's now 21 days since the start of my G-MAG review, and I've slipped up to 12% BF, while kicking up 1lbs. to 223. Knowing me, I knew I couldn't hold on to 11% BF for too long. But still I'm very happy with G-MAG!

1) Strength-Still great!
    2) Fullness- Still gettting compliments from the wife, and fellow co-workers, of some who are now doing G-MAG, because of how my physique was improving! I guess I was a walking advertisement!
    3) Pumps- Still very nice constriction, nice pain, and still enduring roughly 15 minutes post workout!
    4) Endurance- Still very nice, and still very good recovery between sets!
    5) Definition- After 169 days on GG, my definition is still very good, not shredded mind you, but a nice mildly defined look!

Pu, you've advised me to cycle off GG, well this morning I used up the last servings of my tub. I figure I'll cycle off for about 2 weeks, then start back up again. It'll be interesting to see when GG is taken out of my stack, what the effects will be, if any. Though I am concerned, because the most profound benefit that GG gave me was definition. I kinda fear the definition that GG gave me will disappear, and I'll start getting a softer look. We shall see.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Smile Today (Sunday) "Off" Day.

Good Morning All,
    Today's my off day, ( ) and will resume review tomorrow. There will be a change in my stack however. Yesterday, I intentionally ran out of my GG, because I'd been using it since it first came out several months ago. I'll cycle off for a couple of weeks, then resume use. It'll be interesting to see if my pumps and defintion will be decreased. If so, what would be beneficial to counteract that? This question is directed to all forum members.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Question

Any recommendations to the above question?
    God Bless,
    Stu

Good Morning All,
    Today's my off day, ( ) and will resume review tomorrow. There will be a change in my stack however. Yesterday, I intentionally ran out of my GG, because I'd been using it since it first came out several months ago. I'll cycle off for a couple of weeks, then resume use. It'll be interesting to see if my pumps and defintion will be decreased. If so, what would be beneficial to counteract that? This question is directed to all forum members.
    Pumps should still be good, not GlycerGROW good... but good. Will be interesting no doubt !! You could always go slightly higher volume / rep range.

Default Day 43 G-MAG/PW

Apologies to all of you for my long delay. I intentionally used up my GG a while back, because I needed to cycle off. GG did make a difference in my pumps, gains, and definition. Without it, my pumps, gains, and definition have decreased, and have been getting an undesired "soft" look. yuk. I'm up only 1lbs to 224 since my last official post, and BF has increased to 13%. With that said, I'm going to go ahead and order my 'ol faithful GG today, and get back where I need to be.

I recently invested in an "Extreme 2" Bowflex, because my old "Total Gym" had me very restricted as to the routines I could do, and started getting me unmotivated to even exercise. Now I have a new "want to" in my workouts.

Tomorrow is my one off day , and I'll start to post on a regular basis, once I receive my beloved GG! Have a pleasant weekend everybody!
    Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 08-05-2006 at 07:13 AM.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Thread Information