No announcement yet.

Stu's Green Magnitude Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 6 GMAG/GG/PW and one 3 liter bottle of water.

Regimen-1 GMAG, 2 GG, 2 PW 30 min. pre, then 2 GG and 2 PW immediately pre, then finally 2 PW immediately post.

Still getting better!

1) Strength still has me cranking out at least 2 extra reps per muscle group.
    2) Endurance still increasing, fatigue still taking longer to achieve, and recovery is very nice!
    3) Pumps still nice, still nice constriction with pain , and enduring about the same as yesterday.
    4) Fullness getting better in the mirror, resulting in quickies in the morning with the wife! , and getting compliments at work now from both "parties."
    5) Definition from the 153 days of GG still nice!
    6) Improvements after each session, has me already looking forward to the next days' results. I'm almost sad when my workout is over.

Day 153 GG-3rd tub, 84 PW-3rd tub, 6 GMAG-still on 1st.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
        nice
        Thanks "babe"!
        God Bless,
        Stu

Comment

Running outa time.

Good Morning fellow CL forum members!

Woke up a little late this morning, and not enough time to post for "Day 7", which AGAIN resulted in more improvements! If schedule permits, I'll post later on this evening, or tomorrow morning along with my "Day 8" post. 'Till next time.
          Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 06-30-2006, 05:04 AM.
          God Bless,
          Stu

Comment

Days 7 and 8 GMAG/GG/PW with 3 liters of water.

Regimen-1sc GMAG, 2sc GG, 2sc PW 30 min. pre, then 2sc GG, 2 sc PW immediately pre, then finally 2 sc PW immediately post.

Improvements slowing.

1) Strength still has me pushing out at least 2 extra reps per muscle group.
            2) Endurance still increasing, as well as recovery.
            3) Fullness is tapering off a bit, still nice mirror image, still getting compliments at home and at work.
            4) Pumps tapering off a bit, but still nice constriction, still nice pain, and longivity has been the same these past two days.
            5)LBM up 1lbs to 220, BF still holding just above 10%.

My short term goal is +5lbs LBM in 2 weeks. 1 week down, and up 2lbs, not bad! Looks as though I may reach my goal by the end of next week!

Improvements slowing, but still very satisfied with product!

Have a pleasant weekend everybody!
            Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 07-01-2006, 08:18 AM.
            God Bless,
            Stu

Comment

Sunday My Off Day

Good Morning All,
              Sunday (today), is my one off day. My review will resume tomorrow. 'Til next time.
              God Bless,
              Stu

Comment

Days 9 and 10 GMAG/GG/PW and 6 liters of water.

Good Morning All, and Happy 4th of July!

Since my improvements are slowing, I'm gonna start posting in 2 day intervals.

Regimen-1sc. G-MAG, 2sc. GG, 2sc. PW 30 min. pre, then 2sc. GG, 2sc. PW immediately pre, and finally 2sc. PW immediately post.

1)Strength increasing, not as dramatic as the 1st week, but still on the upswing.

2)Endurance increasing, like strength, not as dramatic as 1st week, but still getting better, as well as recovery.

3)Fullness-Continues to be nice, mirror image still looks good, still getting compliments from the wife, and fellow co-workers. Shirts continue to be snug in the shoulders, chest, and the sleeves.

4)Pumps-Remain to be constricting, still getting good pain, and enduring a good 13 to 15 minutes post workout.

5)LBM up 1lbs to 221, while suprisingly continuing to hold just above 10% BF.

Although improvements are slowing, they're still getting better, and I'm up 3lbs. from day 1. Very nice! I may just surpass my short term goal of +5lbs LBM in 2 weeks! Still very pleased with Green Magnitude! Thanks again CL!

Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 07-04-2006, 05:32 AM.
                God Bless,
                Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
                  Although improvements are slowing, they're still getting better, and I'm up 3lbs. from day 1. Very nice! I may just surpass my short term goal of +5lbs LBM in 2 weeks! Still very pleased with Green Magnitude! Thanks again CL!

Damn, 5lbs lean, in 2 weeks? Good luck with that!

Comment

I'm not there yet!

Originally posted by boyscouT™
                    Damn, 5lbs lean, in 2 weeks? Good luck with that!
                    I'm still holding at +3lbs, and it's already Thursday. Saturday will be the 2 week mark. I may fall short of my goal, but nevertheless I'm still pleased with G-MAG.

I'm very active at my job. I'm always on my feet, usually at a quick pace, and that's what I consider my cardio, and the endurance I get from my CL products has really improved my performance at work. That's probably why my BF is still holding at just above 10%. I consume 3 liters of water during the course of my workouts, and usually another 3 or a little more during the course of the day. Believe me, I eat like a horse, mainly high protein foods, and plenty of whey.
                    God Bless,
                    Stu

Comment

Days 11, 12, and 13 G-MAG/GG/PW w-9 liters of H2O

Apologies for the delay.

Regimen-1sc G-MAG, 2sc GG, 2sc PW 30 min. pre, then 2sc GG, 2sc PW immediately pre, and finally 2sc PW immediately post.

1)Strength is still gradually improving, although still pushing out 2 extra reps per muscle group.

2)Endurance like strength, gradually improving, as with recovery.

3)Fullness still nice, as with mirror reflection, still getting compliments from wife, along with fellow co-workers who now ask what I'm taking!

4)Pumps-really haven't noticed any improvements the past few days, although still nice constriction, nice level of pain, and still lasting a good 13 to 15 minutes post.

5)LBM still holding at +3lbs at 221, and BF remaining at just over 10%.

Although improvements are slowing, and not gaining any LBM the past few days, I'm still maintaining 221lbs. with 11% BF. I'm still very pleased with G-MAG, and the results I've received thus far. It will remain my creatine of choice! And yes, I AM CL biased!

Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 07-07-2006, 05:41 AM.
                      God Bless,
                      Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
                        I consume 3 liters of water during the course of my workouts,
                        !!!!! wow is this normal/recommended?

looks like you're doing awesome!! great work!

Comment

Great updates !! Keep up the good work man !!

Comment

Thank you sir.

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            Great updates !! Keep up the good work man !!
                            Thanks Pu. Staying motivated is the key, and your products help in a big way! My workouts take place shortly after waking, around 4:30am. Upon waking I'm usually very groggy, especially if I pulled a 12 to 13 hour shift the day before. But after I get those 4 scoops of PW, combined with 4 scoops of GG, and a scoop of G-MAG, just prior to my session, believe me, I'm wide awake and ready to !!!!
                            God Bless,
                            Stu

Comment

Thanks "Babe"

Originally posted by asianbabe
                              !!!!! wow is this normal/recommended?

looks like you're doing awesome!! great work!
                              It's well known that increasing your water intake is required with all creatines, and especially GlycerGrow. When those 2 products are combined, you'll need to drink more, otherwise the inside of your mouth will dry out reallly really quick! Right after my workout is over, I'll finish off my 3 liter bottle with about 3 to 4 swallows left, and I don't even feel that I've even drank that much. The water is pretty much soaked up by my muscle tissue, and it shows nice in the mirror!
                              God Bless,
                              Stu

Comment

Day 14 (2 weeks) G-MAG/GG/PW and lotsa water!

Good Morning All,
                                Being that today is my wifes' birthday, and wanting to spend my day truly devoted to her, this post will be really brief.

Well, I'm FINALLY up another pound to 222, while still hanging on to 11% BF. Just shy of my short term goal of +5lbs in 2 weeks. However I'm still pleased with my results and effects thus far!

Strength, endurance, pumps, and fullness, are all still gradually improving. Two weeks down, and +4lbs LBM, not what my goal was, but nothing to sneeze at either! Still

That's all I have for now, time to spend quality time with the wife!
                                God Bless,
                                Stu

Comment

Working...
                                X