Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stu's Green Magnitude Review

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
    Woke up this morning, put 1 full scoop of GMAG, and 2 scoops PW in my shaker bottle, shook well, then 2 scoops GG in mouth then slammed. Green Apple and Grape tastes pretty good! Kinda like a fruit punch flavor.

I ingested 2 more scoops GG, and 2 more scoops PW immediately prior to lift, then 2 more scoops PW immediately post. I'll post in detail my results and effects later on this evening after work. Workout was very very good! And it was not placebo effects.

Thanks again Tank, PU, and crew, for the opportunity to test this highly anticipated product, that I've been wishing for, for a long time!

Apologies for the delay, fell asleep shortly after dinner.

Like I was saying, my workout went very well. The initial dose of GMAG to my present GG/PW regimen has already made an improved difference. First off, let me just say I've long past placebo effects, and I only get excited if a BB product works as described if not better. This is what I've experienced thus far:

1) Increased strength, by at least 1 extra rep per muscle group.
    2) Increased endurance, by taking a bit longer to get fatigued, and a bit quicker to recover between sets.
    3) Increased fullness, by looking in the mirror, and worked muscle groups feeling heavier.
    4) Increased pumps, by being more constricted, a bit more painful, and lasting a little longer.
    5) Increased response, by faster acting, compared to capsules.

Green Magnitude has exceeded my expectations on the very first dose. The next 79 servings are going to be very exciting! Once again CL, I believe you gotta another home run here! Step aside No-Xplode!

One more thing. When choosing a powdered BB supplement, results to me are more important than flavor. I couldn't care less about taste. However, this Green Apple flavor is very good! Are you sure it has creatine in it?!

Well Day 2 Already,
    Dosing the same this morning. 1 GMAG/2 GG/ 2 PW, 30 min. pre, then 2 more GG, 2 more PW immediately pre, then finally 2 PW immediately post. Just like yesterday my results were;

1) Increased strength, with additional reps.
    2) Increased endurance, longer to reach fatigue, and quicker recovery between sets.
    3)Increased fullness, my wife even noticed a difference, and worked muscles continue to feel heavy.
    4) Increased, more constricted, longer lasting pumps.
    5) Increased response, I'd say for me about 10 minutes quicker than capsules.
    6) Increased fondness of product.

I knew bulk creatine by you guys would be effective! Day 2 and I'm already lovin' this stuff! Another thing that's great is this tubs' gonna last me over 2 1/2 months! SSSSWWWWEEEETTTT!!!!

Last edited by Controlled Labs; 06-25-2006, 08:05 AM.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Off Day

Sunday (Today) is my one off day. Day 3 will be tomorrow. Have a pleasant weekend everybody!
    God Bless,
    Stu

Comment

You too stu.

Comment

Sounds good, man. I'm gettin all riled up now.

You sure burn through that PW too, eh! Holy shit lol. It really kicks in amazingly well when you superdose though

Comment

Awesome log so far Stu! I'm signed on for this one, I anticipate great things from you man.
          Back to the basics!

Comment

It does make a difference!

Originally posted by browndustin
            Sounds good, man. I'm gettin all riled up now.

You sure burn through that PW too, eh! Holy shit lol. It really kicks in amazingly well when you superdose though
            Yes it does. My endurance is crazy. I'm just about to finish off my 2nd tub of PW, and gotta third ready to roll!

GMAG also kicked my endurance up a bit, with only one scoop, on the first day! Like I stated in my first post, I've long outgrown placebo effects, and I only get excited when a product actually works, and GMAG works very well! At least for me it does.
            God Bless,
            Stu

Comment

Thank You

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
              Awesome log so far Stu! I'm signed on for this one, I anticipate great things from you man.
              Thanks "Truth", and an early Good Morning to you!

How's the GMAG working out for you, other than your love for the taste?
              God Bless,
              Stu

Comment

Thanks "Truth", and an early Good Morning to you!

How's the GMAG working out for you, other than your love for the taste?
                Well right now strength is hard to gauge since I'm coming back from an injury, but I feel fuller and stronger even though I'm not really pushing my limits. In addition I seem to be getting some extra endurance benefits thus far.
                Back to the basics!

Comment

Same effects

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                  Well right now strength is hard to gauge since I'm coming back from an injury, but I feel fuller and stronger even though I'm not really pushing my limits. In addition I seem to be getting some extra endurance benefits thus far.
                  Sorry about the injury. Yes, you're getting the same effects as me. They're not really major, but being that I started seeing and feeling improvements on the very first day, says alot about this product. The next few weeks are really going to be interesting!
                  God Bless,
                  Stu

Comment

Day 3 GMAG/GG/PW and lotsa water!

Day 3 at 1 GMAG, 2 GG, and 2 PW 30 min. pre, then 2 GG, 2 PW immediately pre, and then 2 PW immediately post. Well, still getting the positives:

1) Increased strength, still banging out at least 1 extra rep per muscle group.
                    2) Increased endurance, getting a bit longer to fatigue compared to day one, and also getting a bit quicker recovery between sets than day one.
                    3) Increased fullness, getting a bit more than day one, and shirts getting a bit snugger around the chest, shoulders, and arms.
                    4) Increased pumps, still nice constriction, still nice pain, and still nice duration.
                    5) Increased response, still quicker acting, compared to capsules.
                    6) Increased fondness of product, locked in as my one and only creatine product that'll ever use now. Thank you CL!
                    7) Increased LBM, up 1 lbs to 219, and holding just above 10% BF.

Day 3, and already getting a little improvement compared to day one. Stellar!

I'm keeping my reviews brief and to the point, so as to not bore forum members, and visitors.

Have a pleasant day everybody!
                    Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 06-26-2006, 04:30 AM.
                    God Bless,
                    Stu

Comment

great updates glad to hear about the increases
                      MY GREEN MAG LOG
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Day 4 GMAG/GG/PW and one 3 liter bottle of water.

Same regimen, 1 GMAG, 2 GG, 2 PW 30 minutes pre, then 2 GG, 2 PW immediately pre, then finally 2 PW immediately post.

Same good stuff:

1) Increased strength, now at least 2 extra reps per muscle group.
                        2) Increased endurance, still slowing down fatigue, and recovery improving.
                        3) Increased fullness, still getting compliments from the wife (my worst critic), worked muscles still feel nice and heavy.
                        4) Increased pumps, still nice constriction, still nice pain, getting a bit more duration.
                        5) Response to product, still much better than capsules.
                        6) Weight holding at 219, while BF is still just above 10%.
                        7) Workouts always improving!

Day 4, and getting better results with each workout. That's the way it SHOULD BE! Thank you once again CL!

God Bless,
                        Stu

Comment

Great log! I have only had one workout so far on GMAG and was impressed. On one exercise I thought here was no way I could go up and do more but gave it a try and it was better then the previous set.

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by ddawg91
                            Great log! I have only had one workout so far on GMAG and was impressed. On one exercise I thought here was no way I could go up and do more but gave it a try and it was better then the previous set.
                            Thanks, I try to keep my reviews brief and to the point as best I can, without too much babbling. Yes, improvements are consistant with every workout. GMAG just keeps getting better and better!
                            God Bless,
                            Stu

Comment

Day 5 GMAG/GG/PW and one 3 liter bottle of water.

Regimen: 1 GMAG, 2 GG, 2 PW 30 min. pre, then 2 GG, 2 PW immediately pre, and finally 2 PW immediately post.

Improvements still improving!

1) Increased strength, still cranking out at least 2 extra reps per muscle group.
                              2) Increased endurance, taking a bit longer to reach fatigue, recovery quickening.
                              3) Increased fullness, compliments at home, and now at work.
                              4) Increased pumps, still nice constriction, getting a bit more painful, and duration is a bit more than yesterday.
                              5) Weight holding at 219, and still hovering just above 10% BF.
                              6) Consistant improvements with every session!

Day 152 GG, 83 PW, 5 GMAG.
                              Last edited by Stuart Rudolph; 06-29-2006, 03:30 AM.
                              God Bless,
                              Stu

Comment

Working...
                              X