Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Red Acid Reborn a half a point or a full point? Cause if there a full point, I wil be sending in my 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by AirJord3 View Post
      Is Red Acid Reborn a half a point or a full point? Cause if there a full point, I wil be sending in my 30.
      Any word on red acid reborn's label value?

Comment

• So I'm up around 45 labels right now...time to send in my first 30 I think.

In addition to the question about the Red Acid above and its worth, what about the new WF formula products? I've got a handful of them but they're not listed in the calculator. I'm assuming they're around the same points value as the old version?

Also, two completely random questions - the new formula (love it, by the way, won me back to CL PWO frorm C4...but I digress) is a lot more potent...I've been getting 30-serving containers, and I normally don't gripe about containers not being filled (and this isn't a gripe), but I notice that it maybe, maybe takes up a quarter of the container. There's 30 servings in there, no doubt...I'm just wondering if the containers for all the new sizes are the same, so they make sense for a 60-serving size? More curious than anything else as I can't see any need to have the larger sized container the old 100-serving sizes came in, but nobody around here really carriers CL product (d'oh!) so I buy 99% of my stuff online.

Second lame question: when I send in these labels, is there any chance you guys have some CL window stickers left? I had got one with some free samples a couple years ago, but sold the truck it was on and now I'm feeling naked!

Comment

• Is Red Acid Reborn a 10 point or 15 point product?

Comment

• Originally posted by Battler View Post
            Is Red Acid Reborn a 10 point or 15 point product?
            we dont use points like that anymore. check the calculator
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

• Is this promotion still active? because the points calculator doesn't seem to be up to date.

Comment

• I sure hope not, I just passed 60 points worth of labels...not including what I have in-use, which is likely another ~10 or so!

Comment

• Originally posted by akazjay View Post
                  Is this promotion still active? because the points calculator doesn't seem to be up to date.
                  Same question here. I sure do have a bunch of labels saved up.

Comment

• Hey,

Can you please confirm that this promo is still going? I tried to access the calculator and I get a 404 error. If you don't mind, could you please let me know what the link to the calculator is if it has been updated?

Thanks!!!

Comment

• Quick Question

So I just used the calculator and it claims I'm eligible for any three products... do I still send the UPC labels to the address on page 1 of the sticky and then a note of the products I'm requesting?

Thanks so much!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X