Help, I'm new (Purple Wrath)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, I'm new (Purple Wrath)

I just ordered some Purple Wrath. I plan on starting it today and heading to the gym. I was also told to Order the Green Magnitude and use that as well, which is fine. How much purple wrath should I take and how soon before I work out. If I get the Green Mag, how should I take them?

For a little background on me, I'm 6'5", 320 and could prolly lose around 20-30lbs. This is my main goal. I do mostly cardio at the gym and lift a little. I'm pretty strong as it is, but my main goal is to lose the belly, strengthen my core and get rid of the man boobs. I play a lot of pretty competitive softball and this is the reason I want to lose weight.

Along with these things, I'm really starting to watch what I eat. Football season and tailgating didn't help, no more fast food, cut down on the fried foods(chicken) and eat more fruits and veggies. So far so good, but it's only day 2 and Purple Wrath just got here.

Thanks in advnace for the help.

Originally posted by halter91
    I just ordered some Purple Wrath. I plan on starting it today and heading to the gym. I was also told to Order the Green Magnitude and use that as well, which is fine. How much purple wrath should I take and how soon before I work out. If I get the Green Mag, how should I take them?

For a little background on me, I'm 6'5", 320 and could prolly lose around 20-30lbs. This is my main goal. I do mostly cardio at the gym and lift a little. I'm pretty strong as it is, but my main goal is to lose the belly, strengthen my core and get rid of the man boobs. I play a lot of pretty competitive softball and this is the reason I want to lose weight.

Along with these things, I'm really starting to watch what I eat. Football season and tailgating didn't help, no more fast food, cut down on the fried foods(chicken) and eat more fruits and veggies. So far so good, but it's only day 2 and Purple Wrath just got here.

1) Welcome to CL.COM !!

2) Sounds like you are on the right track, do you have more a more specific workout protocol / plan of attack ? If not, would you like the CL team to put something together and help track your progress ?

Comment

Originally posted by halter91

I mixed one serving of each in 24 ounces of water and sipped pre-workout, through my workout, and finished it 10 minutes after my workout. It tastes great as well. Others will have their own recommendations.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        1) Welcome to CL.COM !!

2) Sounds like you are on the right track, do you have more a more specific workout protocol / plan of attack ? If not, would you like the CL team to put something together and help track your progress ?

That would be great if you wouldn't mind. Let me know what you need from me.

Like I said, my main goals are to lose the belly and tone up, I guess the most important muscle groups in playing softball ar triceps, legs and core muscles.

against flab!!

halter91@yahoo.com is my email.
        Last edited by halter91; 01-16-2008, 09:54 AM.

Comment

you can combine them in a single shake too.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Hey Tank can you help me figure this out from bb.com

Green Mag (big one) = $39.99
            Purple Wraath (big one) = $50.99
            White Flood (big one) = $39.99 = $130.97 (All individual)

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath/Green Magnitude Combo from bb.com
            $81.99 = $8.99 savings

Controlled Labs White Flood/Green Magnitude/Purple Wraath Combo from bb.com
            $124.49 = $6.48 savings.

Now, wouldn't it make sense to order the PW/GM combo seperate ($81.99) and then order the WF ($39.99) as well? It would equate to $121.98 which would be a $2.51 savings from their big combo they have. Not a big difference, but I figured if you ordered all 3 of the products you would get the best deal. They should lower it to $117ish or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              you can combine them in a single shake too.
              My preferred method

Comment

Dumb question...

When should I take Purple Wrath? I normally work till 5;30, then head to the gym, Should I take it right before, earlier in the day? Thanks again.

I took my initial dose, 1/2 scoop and 4oz, it didn't taste that good, not bad, but not good. lol. Anyways, i did 1/2 hour on the elipitcal and did a few tricep workouts, then hit the sauna for 15 minutes.

Which reminds me of another question....

What is better for you, Sauna or steam bath? My gym has both?

Comment

i like the sauna better -- I find it difficult to breath in a steam bath from all the moisture in the air

be careful doin either after a workout -- can cause problemns if you aren't.. make sure your heart rate is recovered and you are plenty hydrated.

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
                    Hey Tank can you help me figure this out from bb.com

Green Mag (big one) = $39.99
                    Purple Wraath (big one) = $50.99
                    White Flood (big one) = $39.99 = $130.97 (All individual)

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath/Green Magnitude Combo from bb.com
                    $81.99 = $8.99 savings

Controlled Labs White Flood/Green Magnitude/Purple Wraath Combo from bb.com
                    $124.49 = $6.48 savings.

Now, wouldn't it make sense to order the PW/GM combo seperate ($81.99) and then order the WF ($39.99) as well? It would equate to $121.98 which would be a $2.51 savings from their big combo they have. Not a big difference, but I figured if you ordered all 3 of the products you would get the best deal. They should lower it to $117ish or so.
                    Bump

Comment

Working...
                    X