Whats better to buy....GREEN MAG or GREEN BULGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats better to buy....GREEN MAG or GREEN BULGE

Whats better to buy, green mag or green bulge, and whats the difference between the two....which one gets better results.

MODERATOR COMMENT:

Lildre,

It has come to our attention that you are 17. No disrespect intended, but please hold off on any / all supplements until you are at least 18.

Thanks !

- Pt
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-26-2006, 02:00 AM.
    "BIGGER FASTER STRONGER "

"KNOCK THEM INTO NEXT WEEK"

Originally posted by lildre432
    Whats better to buy, green mag or green bulge, and whats the difference between the two....which one gets better results.
    besides for one being a capsule product and one being powder, they has some other differences. what are your goals? and do you have a preference for powders or capsules?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I honestly dont care if its powder or capsule, but all i know is I want about 10-15lbs and a big strength increase, 50 on my power lifts, I weigh 225 so i get like 235 or 240 for football, I saw that green mag doesnt have ethyl technology, which one is better for a gridiron lifestyle

Comment

I honestly dont care if its powder or capsule, but all i know is I want about 10-15lbs and a big strength increase, 50 on my power lifts, I weigh 225 so i get like 235 or 240 for football, I saw that green mag doesnt have ethyl technology, which one is better for a gridiron lifestyle
        You could go with both

At 6ft 255lbs, I'll be taking 1 scoop Green MAG pre-workout and 5 Green BULGE caps post-workout

Comment

I already got Higher Power Ethyl ester for post-workout, so its between green mag or green bulge....i gotta gain that weight and strength got one month for 10lbs and a 50lb strength increase

Comment

u cant just dial in and say you want to gain 50lbs in one month ..THe Skkys the limit with that mind state you wont get too far...

i also wanted to know the diff between MAG and Bulge ... i heard BULGE had extra goodies in it? ....whats the main diff besides the capsule/powder thing....
            5'11"
            230lbs hard

Comment

I play ball and any thing is possible Cervasa did it, and i have a more demanding workout protocal, I practice in the mourning all power lifts, then go to speed camp...bodyweight, abs, sprints, agilities....ne thing is possible with an athlete
              i went up 50lbs in my junior year which was this year and i didnt workout as hard as i do now.

Comment

i dont play ball anymore because of injurys that i didnt want to happen again to take me away from my lifts..... im trying to get to 245lbs im at 230 at 5'11"

Bench:380
                Squat:450
                Dead Lift; 530

5'11"
                230lbs hard

Comment

Hmmmm, I'm shooting for a scholarship so i can't stop now, so i can get the 50lb increase, just gotta do it right

Comment

good luck man .... im training as hard as i can ... hopefully one day i will enter powerlifting meet....
                    5'11"
                    230lbs hard

Comment

Think about it like this, the best time to workout is when all your friends are playing around and acting a fool, while your working your ass off to achieve one of you goals....in my case dream

Comment

But i still wanna know the difference between Green Mag and Bulge

Comment

But i still wanna know the difference between Green Mag and Bulge
                          green bulge has these ingredients that green magnitude doesnt have.
                          1) taurine ethyl ester di-HCI instead of l-taurine
                          2) it has arginine ethyl ester di-hci
                          3) it has glycocyamine
                          4) k-rala
                          5) 4-hydroxyisoleucine (20%)
                          6) it uses creatine ethyl ester instead of dicreatine malate

green magnitude has l-tyrosine added whcih green bulge does not have.

ideally people will use both. one preworkout and 1 post. (if using both you only need 1/2 scoop of green magnitude). the other reason we made it was becuase some people prefer powder over capsules.
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Think about it like this, the best time to workout is when all your friends are playing around and acting a fool, while your working your ass off to achieve one of you goals....in my case dream
                            I would be interested to see how good your training program really is, if you get the chance to post it up for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              ideally people will use both. one preworkout and 1 post. (if using both you only need 1/2 scoop of green magnitude). the other reason we made it was becuase some people prefer powder over capsules.
                              since i take gm and gb, so instead of 1 scoop, i should start using 1/2 now?

Comment

Working...
                              X