Workout #13

-Bench Press 5x5
    -Incline 3x6
    -Scoops 3x8
    -Dumbbell Pullovers 3x8
    -Flies 3x8
    -Biceps & Triceps 5x10

Golden FinisH Review

Taste: Was awesome, couldn't wait to drink it.

Mixability: It wasn't completely mixed in 20oz of water today. Bu still good

Effectiveness: Has been working fabulous so far, have gained 2 pounds w/ a goal of 5... got some eating to do.

Default Workout #14

Workout #14

-Hang Clean 5x5
    -Squat 5x6
    -Leg Curls 4x10
    -Lunges 2x10
    -Step Ups 3x10

Golden FinisH Review

Taste: Was great again did it in 30oz

Mixability: I did 30oz of cold water and it tasted awesome... completely mixed

Effectiveness: No crash from a great leg workout

Default Workout #15

Workout #15

-Bench Press 5x5
    -Triceps 5x rep-out
    -Lat Pulls 3x10
    -DB Bench 4x8

Golden FinisH Review

Taste: For some reason today I just wasnt feeling it, had a bad lifting day too...

Mixability: Mixed great still.

Effectiveness: Didn't work up a huge sweat and work that hard today, just wasn't feeling it so there wouldn't of even been a kinda of crash.

Default Workout #16

Workout #16

-Hang Clean 5x5
    -Squat 5x6
    -Leg Curls 4x10
    -Step Ups 3x10
    -Calf Raises 4x repout
    -Deadlift 3x10

Golden FinisH Review

Taste: It was good tasting, took it to the gym with me and drank it while about to pass out, lol. Had a great lifting today and needed it because of my brutal one the day before.

Mixability: Perfect in 25oz of cold fountain water

Effectiveness: We'll so far I have seen no signs of a crash or being tired today.

Default Workout #17

Workout #17

-Bench Press 5x5
    -Decline 5x5
    -Incline 5x5
    -Military 5x5
    -Lat Pulls 5x5

Golden FinisH Review

Taste: This will be my last post on taste... I've decided that I ENJOY the taste and it is very REFRESHING. No point in riding it out longer than 17 posts. I've only not liked the taste two times and thats just because I wasn't feeling like drinking anything after my workout for some odd reasons. Nice job on taste Controlled Labs.

Mixability: Today I mixed it with 20oz and a few times got sand texture, which I have before with 20oz. It still tastes great though.

Effectiveness: No crash after a early morning of lifting and late night of basketball practice

Workout #18

-Hang Clean 5x5
    -Squat 5x6
    -Step Ups 3x10
    -Weighted Box Step Ups 3x8
    -Box Quick Feet 5x15
    -Calf Raises 6x10

Golden FinisH Review

Mixability: Decided to switch it up and did 40oz of water. It was 100% mixed and smooth going down. The taste wasn't as strong and i'm not sure if i liked it more then 25oz. It's always good to switch it up from time to time.

Effectiveness: Has been a fabulous product so far.

Also, if you have noticed at of my posts have been back to back within a few minutes of each other. This is because I keep all my logs in a notebook and am just coping them from my training notebook.

don't you find writing down each exercise set /repetition/ weight amount -- basically actively logging -- reduces the intensity of the lift?

I hate doing that, yet i make my undergrad weight training classes do it, haha.

I don't write the weight amount, I try to do weight i can get close to that many reps each time... so no, it really doesn't reduce the intensity of the lift that way.

Default Workout #19

Workout #19

-Incline Press 1x8 @ .70, 1x6 @ .75, 1x3 @ .85, 1x2 @ .90, 3x1 @ .95, 1x8 @ .70
    -Push Press 4x6
    -DB Bench 3x8
    -Lat Pull 10-8-6
    -Low Pulley 3x8
    -Triceps & Biceps 2x10
    -Shrugs 3x10

Golden FinisH Review

Mixability: Mixed only 1 and a half scoops today so I could get another 1 and half tom. for my 20th and final serving of Golden FinisH. Mixed it in 20oz and was mixed completely.

Effectiveness: Great so far, just keeps getting better... and better.... and better...

good job on the log.. you've convinced me to go out and get some GFH on my next order

Sweet, tell me how it goes for you. You won't regret it, it's a great supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipwills
    Sweet, tell me how it goes for you. You won't regret it, it's a great supplement.
    Will do.. I'll likely log it.. But it won't be for at least a month
    and yea.. thats what I keep hearing

Default Workout #20

Workout #20

-Hang Clean 5x5
    -Squat 4x5
    -Hack Squat 3x10
    -Single Leg Squat 2x8
    -Leg Curls 3x10

Golden FinisH Review

Mixability: Well I decided I might as well try my very last serving out in style. So I mixed the rest of GFH (1.5 scoops) in a blender with some ice cream and a lot of ice. The GFH was completely mixed. It was a different taste but it was actually not to bad. I wouldn't suggest it though. The normal 20 to 30oz of water with GFH is the best way to go i think.

Effectiveness: Today was the last serving in the but of GFH and I would just like to thank Controlled Labs for letting me test their product. It was a fabulous product through my 20 workouts. I've gained 4 pounds, a little of of my goal of 5, but not to bad. This was while doing some serious cardio for long periods of time. I've also got a lot more cut in my stomach while being on GFH. I'd recommend this product to people and i'll be getting another tub.

Overall Ratings:
    -Taste- 8/10 Have to get used to the different taste, but it is good.

-Mixability- 9/10 All depends if you mix it like the directions tell you to, if you do it mixes perfectly everytime.

-Effectiveness- 9/10 Works like it says it does and i never crashed after a workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipwills

Workout #20

-Hang Clean 5x5
    -Squat 4x5
    -Hack Squat 3x10
    -Single Leg Squat 2x8
    -Leg Curls 3x10

Golden FinisH Review

Mixability: Well I decided I might as well try my very last serving out in style. So I mixed the rest of GFH (1.5 scoops) in a blender with some ice cream and a lot of ice. The GFH was completely mixed. It was a different taste but it was actually not to bad. I wouldn't suggest it though. The normal 20 to 30oz of water with GFH is the best way to go i think.

Effectiveness: Today was the last serving in the but of GFH and I would just like to thank Controlled Labs for letting me test their product. It was a fabulous product through my 20 workouts. I've gained 4 pounds, a little of of my goal of 5, but not to bad. This was while doing some serious cardio for long periods of time. I've also got a lot more cut in my stomach while being on GFH. I'd recommend this product to people and i'll be getting another tub.

Overall Ratings:
    -Taste- 8/10 Have to get used to the different taste, but it is good.

-Mixability- 9/10 All depends if you mix it like the directions tell you to, if you do it mixes perfectly everytime.

-Effectiveness- 9/10 Works like it says it does and i never crashed after a workout.
    Awesome

Thread Information