No announcement yet.

~!!ShIpWiLLs TesTs With Golden FinisH!!~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, tell me how it goes for you. You won't regret it, it's a great supplement.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwills
      Sweet, tell me how it goes for you. You won't regret it, it's a great supplement.
      Will do.. I'll likely log it.. But it won't be for at least a month
      and yea.. thats what I keep hearing

Comment

Workout #20

Workout #20

-Hang Clean 5x5
        -Squat 4x5
        -Hack Squat 3x10
        -Single Leg Squat 2x8
        -Leg Curls 3x10

Golden FinisH Review

Mixability: Well I decided I might as well try my very last serving out in style. So I mixed the rest of GFH (1.5 scoops) in a blender with some ice cream and a lot of ice. The GFH was completely mixed. It was a different taste but it was actually not to bad. I wouldn't suggest it though. The normal 20 to 30oz of water with GFH is the best way to go i think.

Effectiveness: Today was the last serving in the but of GFH and I would just like to thank Controlled Labs for letting me test their product. It was a fabulous product through my 20 workouts. I've gained 4 pounds, a little of of my goal of 5, but not to bad. This was while doing some serious cardio for long periods of time. I've also got a lot more cut in my stomach while being on GFH. I'd recommend this product to people and i'll be getting another tub.

Overall Ratings:
        -Taste- 8/10 Have to get used to the different taste, but it is good.

-Mixability- 9/10 All depends if you mix it like the directions tell you to, if you do it mixes perfectly everytime.

-Effectiveness- 9/10 Works like it says it does and i never crashed after a workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwills

Workout #20

-Hang Clean 5x5
          -Squat 4x5
          -Hack Squat 3x10
          -Single Leg Squat 2x8
          -Leg Curls 3x10

Golden FinisH Review

Mixability: Well I decided I might as well try my very last serving out in style. So I mixed the rest of GFH (1.5 scoops) in a blender with some ice cream and a lot of ice. The GFH was completely mixed. It was a different taste but it was actually not to bad. I wouldn't suggest it though. The normal 20 to 30oz of water with GFH is the best way to go i think.

Effectiveness: Today was the last serving in the but of GFH and I would just like to thank Controlled Labs for letting me test their product. It was a fabulous product through my 20 workouts. I've gained 4 pounds, a little of of my goal of 5, but not to bad. This was while doing some serious cardio for long periods of time. I've also got a lot more cut in my stomach while being on GFH. I'd recommend this product to people and i'll be getting another tub.

Overall Ratings:
          -Taste- 8/10 Have to get used to the different taste, but it is good.

-Mixability- 9/10 All depends if you mix it like the directions tell you to, if you do it mixes perfectly everytime.

-Effectiveness- 9/10 Works like it says it does and i never crashed after a workout.
          Awesome

Comment

Working...
          X