MJ1331's Purple Wraath Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJ1331's Purple Wraath Review

fortunatly, i was able to test pw for 40days. I had logged it on bb.com and bn.com.

Ill post my final conclusions as well as a link to the log.

"Price: 9/10 – 50 dollars for a 45 day supply of amino acids is a good deal. I know a lot of people who spend a lot more on less effective stuff.

Effectiveness: 9.5/10 – The ingredient profile is pretty impressive. As you can see from above, I did lose fat and build some muscle. I did get a bit of energy after drinking it. All in all I pretty much experienced everything CL said. I must remind everyone I did have a clean diet and a great training program. This is a supplement, not a miracle.

Taste: 7/10 – I have defiantly tasted worse stuff than this. Although it does take a while to get used to, I find it’s not all that bad. I find it best to mix 2 scoops with 32oz of water and let sit in the fridge for about 30min-45min. When it’s real cold its really not that bad.

Overall:9/10 – This is a good product with good results. Some complain of the taste but I think the effectiveness/results outweigh the taste. I would defiantly add this to my supplement regimen.

Stats after 40 Days:
    Weight (after breakfast, before workout): 250lbs.
    Measurements (taken before workout): Chest: 47.10” Waist: 44.60” Biceps: 14.50” Calf: 17.40” Thigh: 23.80”

Difference In Measurements:
    Weight -13 lbs
    Chest -1.0 in
    Waist -2.8 in
    Biceps +.2 in
    Calf -.1 in
    Thigh -2.45 in

Final Thought:
    I would like to thank everyone who supported me through this log, especially controlled labs. I have found that Purple Wraath is a great product; I was able to maintain and even gain a little muscle while cutting. The only downfall to this product is its flavor. However, when it is cold and dissolved, it doesn’t taste that bad. I recommend anyone who is cutting should try a EAA product such as purple wraath."

http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=29116&st=0

Originally posted by MJ1331
    fortunatly, i was able to test pw for 40days. I had logged it on bb.com and bn.com.

Ill post my final conclusions as well as a link to the log.

"Price: 9/10 – 50 dollars for a 45 day supply of amino acids is a good deal. I know a lot of people who spend a lot more on less effective stuff.

Effectiveness: 9.5/10 – The ingredient profile is pretty impressive. As you can see from above, I did lose fat and build some muscle. I did get a bit of energy after drinking it. All in all I pretty much experienced everything CL said. I must remind everyone I did have a clean diet and a great training program. This is a supplement, not a miracle.

Taste: 7/10 – I have defiantly tasted worse stuff than this. Although it does take a while to get used to, I find it’s not all that bad. I find it best to mix 2 scoops with 32oz of water and let sit in the fridge for about 30min-45min. When it’s real cold its really not that bad.

Overall:9/10 – This is a good product with good results. Some complain of the taste but I think the effectiveness/results outweigh the taste. I would defiantly add this to my supplement regimen.

Stats after 40 Days:
    Weight (after breakfast, before workout): 250lbs.
    Measurements (taken before workout): Chest: 47.10” Waist: 44.60” Biceps: 14.50” Calf: 17.40” Thigh: 23.80”

Difference In Measurements:
    Weight -13 lbs
    Chest -1.0 in
    Waist -2.8 in
    Biceps +.2 in
    Calf -.1 in
    Thigh -2.45 in

Final Thought:
    I would like to thank everyone who supported me through this log, especially controlled labs. I have found that Purple Wraath is a great product; I was able to maintain and even gain a little muscle while cutting. The only downfall to this product is its flavor. However, when it is cold and dissolved, it doesn’t taste that bad. I recommend anyone who is cutting should try a EAA product such as purple wraath."

http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=29116&st=0
    Great review man !! Thanks for the feedback

Comment

also, i forgot to mention i had a steady increase in strength as i was cutting
      Last edited by MJ1331; 06-24-2006, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X