New to CL and supplements in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to CL and supplements in general

Hey guys.. I'm new to the supplement world and have a few questions about the stack I am thinking about getting into (It's in my checkout cart at bb.com right now!!) Anywho, I've been lifting seriously for about 7 months now and want to take it to the next level by incorporating supplements into my regiment. Little info about me: 6'3" , 200 lbs, pretty lean in my upper body but still have that beer gut from this football tailgate season and my goal is to get rid of the gut and build lean muscle. Please give me some feedback into what I could add/subtract/change.

-White Flood
    -Green MAG
    -Purple Wraath
    -Orange Triad
    -Animal Cuts
    -ON 100% Whey
    -ON Fish Oil
    -ON Flaxseed Oil

And I fat fingered and spelled supplements wrong.. Nice John... Real nice.

Comment

Sounds like you have it really figured out. Any reason for Animal Cuts?

Comment

I wish I had this figured out!! I literally have been researching for a few weeks now and I finally ran outta ON Whey so I HAVE TO ORDER something and this is what I have came up with.

The reason I added the Aminal Cuts is for helping to trim that mid-section I spoke about earlier. I have been dieting for the past 2 months and it won't go away. Yeah, I know it takes time and hard work, but why not cheat a little!?

Comment

I have used both Red Acid 2 and Lipo 6 personally for fat loss and had great results.

Lipo 6 was with caffeine and RA2 without. Might wanna look into them two. Just my opinion.

Comment

Orange Triad is a must. It will forever be a staple in my supplement stash. An immune, digestion, and joint supplement as well as a multi. It's too good to be true. Why don't you try getting a supplement that has both Fish Oil and Flax seed in it together rather than buying 2 supplements. If you can find one online get it, but I know GNC has a supplement with both in it.
            Last edited by NastyNally; 01-10-2008, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Great... Thanks for the advice. I'll look into today at work. TODAY IS THE DAY!!! I WILL ORDER MY STACK!!! Any more suggestions before I take a 150 dollar plunge? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JAGambone
                And I fat fingered and spelled supplements wrong.. Nice John... Real nice.
                Fixed it for ya !

Stack looks solid ! What are you planning first ? Cut ? Recomp ?

Comment

I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not quite sure what you mean by recomp... I'm new to all the jargon and whatnot. I'm trying to stick to a strick diet and lifting regiment. Here is a sample day:

5:30AM - Wake - 4 egg whites/1pc light wheat toast (Orange Triad)
                  8AM - Yougurt & 4 Egg whites (ON Fish Oil)
                  10AM - 2 slices roast beef lunchmeat
                  12- grilled chicken wrap plain, 1/2 cup brown rice & Celery(ON Flaxseed Oil)
                  2 - 2 slices roast beef and apple (orange Triad)
                  4:30 protein shake
                  4:45 White flood/Green Mag
                  5-7: Lift
                  7ish- Purple wraath
                  8 - grilled chicken and veggies
                  9:30 - protein shake
                  9:45 bed

Wake up...........Do it again!

Any suggestions? Comments? Thanks guys!
                  <--- love this.

Comment

Or am I supposed to take the PW during my workout? I just read I was supposed to on a BB.com forum... Ahh so much to learn.

Comment

I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not quite sure what you mean by recomp... I'm new to all the jargon and whatnot.
                      Body recomposition, a long road to less fat / more muscle. Usually includes strict macronutrients and often carb cycling / timing.

Comment

Or am I supposed to take the PW during my workout? I just read I was supposed to on a BB.com forum... Ahh so much to learn.
                        Yep, pre / during for best results, but also emphasize that post-workout nutrition (you're on the right track !). Try to get that in while you are STILL PUMPED.

Comment

I've been reading your progress journal and I gotta say man... there is a ton of great information. I'm currently running on fumes here need to hit the sack but I keep hitting the next page icon. I might have to print it out and lock my office door tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                          X