JJJ's quick PW review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJJ's quick PW review

So I've been using PW a little over a week now and I thought I'd do a little review on my first impressions.

Taste: At first I could barely stand it, now I'm actually enjoying it! I wouldn't say it's 'delicious' by any stretch, but I just keep reminding myself that it's a supplement, not candy.

6.5/10

Mixability and Consistency: I mix 2 scoops with 20 oz of water, shake it up and put it in the fridge for about 20 minutes before my wo. By the time I get to the gym (5 minutes away) most of the little floaties have dissolved and it's fine.

7/10

Effectiveness: So far this product is great! I don't get the tingly sensation I've read others experience, but I definitely feel the sustained energy. There isn't any energy 'spike', it's more like a stretched out sustained feeling, with no crash at all. I've definitely noticed an improvement in my workouts, even if they don't last longer, I feel like I've got solid energy well after I've left the gym. I've also noticed a decrease in muscle soreness, which could be really helpful if I move to a 5 day split.

9/10

Overall: This is my first time using a BCAA/EAA supp before, so I can't really compare it to anything. The jug cost $48 and it gives 90 servings, so I'd say the value is pretty good. I wasn't crazy about the taste at first, but I think now that my brain knows how much it helps, the taste seems much better.

8/10

In July I'll be starting a RA/PW log, so I'll give on update on my PW experience then. So far so good though, I'm really liking the energy and recovery from the WRAATH!!

BTW, this is the best smiley ever!

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Hi!

Comment

Originally posted by joey joe joe
      So I've been using PW a little over a week now and I thought I'd do a little review on my first impressions.

Taste: At first I could barely stand it, now I'm actually enjoying it! I wouldn't say it's 'delicious' by any stretch, but I just keep reminding myself that it's a supplement, not candy.

6.5/10

Mixability and Consistency: I mix 2 scoops with 20 oz of water, shake it up and put it in the fridge for about 20 minutes before my wo. By the time I get to the gym (5 minutes away) most of the little floaties have dissolved and it's fine.

7/10

Effectiveness: So far this product is great! I don't get the tingly sensation I've read others experience, but I definitely feel the sustained energy. There isn't any energy 'spike', it's more like a stretched out sustained feeling, with no crash at all. I've definitely noticed an improvement in my workouts, even if they don't last longer, I feel like I've got solid energy well after I've left the gym. I've also noticed a decrease in muscle soreness, which could be really helpful if I move to a 5 day split.

9/10

Overall: This is my first time using a BCAA/EAA supp before, so I can't really compare it to anything. The jug cost $48 and it gives 90 servings, so I'd say the value is pretty good. I wasn't crazy about the taste at first, but I think now that my brain knows how much it helps, the taste seems much better.

8/10

In July I'll be starting a RA/PW log, so I'll give on update on my PW experience then. So far so good though, I'm really liking the energy and recovery from the WRAATH!!

BTW, this is the best smiley ever!
      Wow... great / detailed feedback !! Definately looking forward to your RA / PW log / review.. any questions, don't hesitate to contact me

Comment

I tried the scoop in the mouth trick and thought I was going to die! haha I nearly choked on the powder, started coughing but managed to get it all down with plenty of water. I also sipped on 2 scoops throughout my wo and felt great. I felt like I had even more energy tonight, so I'll try this routine next time and see if I get the same results.

Fat Loss Journal

Red Acid Log

Comment

Working...
        X