Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Cervasa1977 Green Magnitude Max Gain Log***

Quote Originally Posted by browndustin
    Damn dude, sounds like you had a sick back workout. Please, let us know how the recovery goes. I’m sure any beast would still be wrecked from that, GM or not! Congrats on the PRs! I love the way things are turning out in your log and progress. Hope you don’t mind if I borrow some ideas for mine

Booooo for Mondays though. Everyone gets back into the jive and it sucks. I try working out arms on Mondays so I can basically frequent any machine or free weight. That or try using it as an off day fo sho.

My old split was aligned so that my chest and back days were on Saturday and Sunday so there was no screwing around and waiting for machines. Then I got sick and carried on with the same routine but on different days dammit lol
    LOL yeah its funny I really think that everyone works chest out on Mondays oh I get so sick of the crowds sometimes........ But anyways sure take any ideas from my log as you want thats what they are here for. Recovery is great I mean I am sore as excpected but ever since I have been on Purple Wraath my recovery and endurance have gone up and stand up so despite being sore the next day usually I am fully recovered in less then day and a half.
    Last edited by cervasa1977; 06-28-2006 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977
    I know right the one good thing is that at the University of South Carolina Gym they have them and I workout with my girlfriend when she is in the mood so I do have access to them just have to get her to sign me in I use her for here gym pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Very nice!

i use my female friends for cardio buddies.. if you kno what i mean

CARDIO
    Session 3

Daily Review

WOW I did it again thats right cardio 30 min on the treadmill on an incline. I went up to level 15 (thansk Dawn and FnF) incline and damn that is a workout oh yeah you did see that I said 30mins thats like a record for me I know I need to do it and stick to it so I am trying its not hard and once I start no problem just getting motivated to do it kills me. Well I couldn't resist the weights every step I took I kept seeing weights so I decided to do a nice calf workout after just wanted to hit them hard and heavy after cardio. I am sore today but that is expected after killing my back yesterday still recovery is better then normal. Haven't seen any changes yet it is still early but strength is up

hahahahaha good work on the cardio! Incline is killer!

You staring at weights is analogous to a kid staring at a cookie jar he can't reach

Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977
    CARDIO
    Session 3

Daily Review

WOW I did it again thats right cardio 30 min on the treadmill on an incline. I went up to level 15 (thansk Dawn and FnF) incline and damn that is a workout oh yeah you did see that I said 30mins thats like a record for me I know I need to do it and stick to it so I am trying its not hard and once I start no problem just getting motivated to do it kills me. Well I couldn't resist the weights every step I took I kept seeing weights so I decided to do a nice calf workout after just wanted to hit them hard and heavy after cardio. I am sore today but that is expected after killing my back yesterday still recovery is better then normal. Haven't seen any changes yet it is still early but strength is up

wow, level 15, very impressive
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe
    You staring at weights is analogous to a kid staring at a cookie jar he can't reach
    LOL thats what it feels like. I just can't help myself all these weights for me to lift and I am stuck on the treadmill

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    wow, level 15, very impressive
    Trust me it wasn't on level 15 the whole time maybe a few minutes here and there. Incline is a killer

Recovery

Review

Alright I have been getting a lot of questions on this board and others on my recovery. First off I have been on Purple Wraath for some time now along with Metrx Amped. Both products help with recovery and I sure have noticed a huge difference since adding this to my supplement stacks. Over all I have not seen any additional recovery since being on Green Magnitude but the recovery that I have been getting from Purple Wraath and Amped has been great. I get sore the next day especially legs but the recovery time has been cut in half and the soreness is way less then normal. I will post later if recovery seems to improve or lessen buut as of right now I love the recovery that I am getting plus it I believe allows me to hit my muscels harder and longer during workouts without over training

WORKOUT 5
    ARMS

Exercise Training Log
    1. DB Curls [ 6 Sets ]
    15x20 | 10x40 | 8x45 | 7x50 | 5x55 | 3x60 |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. Tri Rope Extensions [ 6 Sets ]
    15x60 | 15x60 | 10x150 | 10x150 | 10x150 | 10x150 |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Chambered Bar Preacher Curls [ 4 Sets ]
    15x65 | 105x7 | 105x5 | - | - | - |
    4. Overhead DB Tri Extensions [ 4 Sets ]
    12x40 | 12x50 | 10x55 | 8x60 | - | - |
    5. Hammer Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    12x35 | 10x40 | 7x45 | - | - | - |
    6. CG Bench Press [ 3 Sets ]
    15x135 | 14x225 | 5x315 | - | - | - |
    Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

DAILY REVIEW

Strong workout today I have really been trying to push myself with some heavier weights form isn't prefect I am cheating a liitle to get that last rep or two up but the form isn't bad enough to cause any injury. Strength had continued to go up not sure about size again its hard to judge yourself.

DAILY QUOTE

"...Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness; no laziness; no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
    Lord Chesterfield (1694 - 1773)

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by cervasa1977; 06-29-2006 at 07:08 PM.

you should naturally put the treadmill on a 1.0 incline

it simulates the ground more than 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by jdiritto
    you should naturally put the treadmill on a 1.0 incline

it simulates the ground more than 0.0
    True dat! Hell just getting me in the treadmill is a job in itself but I have been trying my best to get it in!

WORKOUT 6
    SHOULDERS

Exercise Training Log
    1. ISO Hammer Shoulder Press (total weight) [ 4 Sets ]
    12x90 | 12x90 | 10x180 | 6x230 | - | - |
    2. Side Lateral Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    12x30 | 10x35 | 7x40 | - | - | - |
    3. Front DB Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    12x30 | 12x30 | 12x30 | - | - | - |
    4. Rear Lateral Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    12x35 | 10x40 | 6x45 | - | - | - |
    5. Rear Pec Deck [ 3 Sets ]
    10x150 | 10x150 | 6x175 | - | - | - |
    6. Smith Machine BB Shrugs [ 6 Sets ]
    15x135 | 12x225 | 12x225 | 10x315 | 10x315 | 6x365 |
    7. Smith Machine Behind The Back Shrugs [ 6 Sets ]
    15x135 | 15x135 | 15x135 | 12x225 | 12x225 | 7x275 |

DAILY REVIEW

Well I was pissed off yesterday since I missed a day in the gym. I was traveling back from Montgomery Alabama to Columbis SC which means you need to take I-20 through Atlanta, I not for sure if anyone has ever driven througth ATL on a Friday afternoon but is sucks 2 hours in traffic then had to take a side road for about 30 miles to get around a huge accident, road rage all day so a 5 hour drive took me almost 9 hours sucked and I missed my workout, anyways enough crying about yesterdays news on to today. Reaaly happy that my shoulder pain has managed to subside. Had no pain at all some stiffness in my joints but after warming up my shoulders it was all gravy baby. Again lifts are strong and starting to notice some nice upper chest and shoulder growth today in the mirror plus being gone a week from my girlfriend see said my shouders looked bigger so I am happy about that wider bigger shoulders gives off that nice optical illusion of a smaller waist so thats always nice. I will be doing cardio later today to make up for my lost day yesterday, yes I am going to do it I have been really trying to keep up and stay true to doing cardio.

DAILY QUOTE

"...What are these tools, these techniques of suffering, these means of experiencing the pain of problems constructively that I call discipline? There are four: delaying of gratification, acceptance of responsibility, dedication to truth, and balancing.
    The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth by M. Scott Peck

Last edited by cervasa1977; 07-01-2006 at 01:09 PM.

CARDIO
    Session 4

Daily Review

Thats right you are seing it here cardio again for me. Felt a little tired today at cardio been a long week but did 20 min on the treadmill on an incline rangeing from level 10 - 15 so I got a good cardio session in, then again any cardio session for me is good so....... tomorrow legs, I love leg day just not the following day

WORKOUT 7
    LEGS

Exercise Training Log
    1. Squats [ 6 Sets ]
    12x135 | 10x225 | 10x315 | 6x405 | 5x405 | 5x405 |
    2. Leg Extensions [ 4 Sets ]
    12x180 | 10x230 | 8x280 | 5x300 | - | - |
    3. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    10x170 | 10x170 | 8x170 | - | - | - |
    4. Walking BB Lunges (in steps) [ 3 Sets ]
    12x125 | 12x125 | 12x125 | - | - | - |
    5. Seated Calf Raises [ 4 Sets ]
    10x180 | 10x180 | 10x180 | 10x180 | - | - |

DAILY REVIEW

OH MY GOD I CAN'T WALK.............. Today was squat til you drop day. Man I really pushed it today in the gym legs were swolen tight had to take longer then usually to stretch my legs in between sets. Walking is a pain in the ass but really the stamina in the gym today was great set after set strength seemed to remain. Tomorrow will suck and like always after killing your legs STAIRS SUCK!!

DAILY QUOTE

"...Sometimes we feel so worn down by our spirit-breaking, daily grind (or a serious loss, like being fired) that we lack the energy and hope needed to reach our goals. The creative process makes demands on us. In and of itself, it can trigger anxiety, conflict, chronic fatigue, and even intense resistance (what I've called the Big R)--the recoil, or withdrawal of energy from obligations. When apathy or restlessness undercut our plans, the Big R is usually lurking close by.

Author: Marsha Sinetar
    Source: To Build the Life You Want, Create the Work You Love: The Spiritual Dimension of Entrepreneuring

WORKOUT 8
    CHEST

Exercise Training Log
    1. Decline Bench [ 6 Sets ]
    15x135 | 12x185 | 10x225 | 10x275 | 8x295 | 4x305 |
    2. Weighted Dips [ 3 Sets ]
    10xB+45 | 10xB+45 | 6xB+55 | - | - | - |
    3. Incline DB Press [ 3 Sets ]
    10x95 | 9x95 | 8x95 | - | - | - |
    4. Incline Flyes [ 3 Sets ]
    12x50 | 8x60 | 4x70 | - | - | - |

DAILY REVIEW

Good workout was reall tired today had a hard time sleeping only got a few hours of sleep. My shoulders are killing me after weighted dips they just got really sore and tender still managed to work through the pain did a lot of stretching using bands in between sets to keep them lose, seemed to help alittle. Over all a good workout not one of my best but being tired sucks in the gym.STAIRS SUCK!!

DAILY QUOTE

"...When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
    Author: Audre Lorde
    Source: Creating a Life Worth Living by Carol Lloyd

Do you htink the shoulder pain is related to what was going on last week?

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91
    Do you htink the shoulder pain is related to what was going on last week?
    Sucks man but yeah very similar pain, I mean I can work through it but I am sore ass hell right now.....

CARDIO
    Session 5

Daily Review

Cardio today agin 20 mins on the treadmill on an incline. Along with cardio I hit my abs this morning with some hanging leg raises crunches and some wood choppers. Hope everyone has a great fourth of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

My buddy was having shoulder pains today similar to you after his chest workout....

Did you do anything to help with the pain? (So I can pass the info onto him).

Thread Information