***Cervasa1977 Green Magnitude Max Gain Log***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great update today man! I like the daily quote as well

My gym is often packed like yours was today, you end up having to hover over your bench/dumbells/machine/etc otherwise it gets stolen as soon as you finish a set.
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      Great update today man! I like the daily quote as well

My gym is often packed like yours was today, you end up having to hover over your bench/dumbells/machine/etc otherwise it gets stolen as soon as you finish a set.
      I hate when its that packed it sucks I am so pumped when I get there, then having to wait kills that but hey its part of life in the gym I guess,
      MY GREEN MAG LOG
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
        I hate when its that packed it sucks I am so pumped when I get there, then having to wait kills that but hey its part of life in the gym I guess,
        I hear you, took me a few minutes to try to find something to do. Seemed like everyone was doing chest yesterday.

Comment

WORKOUT 4
          BACK

Exercise Training Log
          1. deadslifts [ 4 Sets ]
          12x135 | 12x135 | 12x225 | 10x315 | - | - |
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          2. back extensions [ 3 Sets ]
          20x45 | 20x45 | 20x45 | - | - | - |
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          3. Hammer ISO Lat Pulldown (total weight) [ 4 Sets ]
          12x90 | 10x180 | 10x180 | 10x270 | - | - |
          4. Hammer ISO Lat Rows (total weight)[ 6 Sets ]
          12x90 | 12x180 | 10x270 | 10x360 | 8x410PR!!! | 4x450PR!!! |
          5. Hammer Iso Low Lat Pulls (total weight)[ 3 Sets ]
          10x90 | 10x180 | 10x180 | - | - | - |
          Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
          Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

DAILY REVIEW

What a workout. I mean on lat hammer rows I kept getting stronger and stronger with each lift, today I was just in the zone ending with 5 plates on each side of the machine thats 10 total 45lb plates on the hammer machine man that was fun! Had a smile after the last set. So really the more I lifted today the stronger I got, when usually it the opposite. So I am pumped up about those numbers. OK so besides just killing those PR's everything just clicked pumps felt great and reall had a great mind muscle connection were I really flet my muscles pull and contract with each lift. I love days like this in the gym. Really I think good days in the gym start even before you get there. If you have the right mindsite and focus you can accomplish anything.

DAILY QUOTE

"...the best results are achieved by using the right amount of effort in the right place at the right time. And this right amount is usually less than we think we need..."
          Lessons from the Art of Juggling; How to Achieve Your Full Potential in Business, Learning and Life by Michael Gelb and Tony Buzan

Last edited by cervasa1977; 06-27-2006, 07:55 PM.
          MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

congrats on the PR's, man ..... great lookin' back workout .... let us know how the recovery is
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

WORKOUT 4
              BACK

Exercise Training Log
              1. deadslifts [ 4 Sets ]
              12x135 | 12x135 | 12x225 | 10x315 | - | - |
              2. back extensions [ 3 Sets ]
              20x45 | 20x45 | 20x45 | - | - | - |
              3. Hammer ISO Lat Pulldown (total weight) [ 4 Sets ]
              12x90 | 10x180 | 10x180 | 10x270 | - | - |
              4. Hammer ISO Lat Rows (total weight)[ 6 Sets ]
              12x90 | 12x180 | 10x270 | 10x360 | 8x410PR!!! | 4x450PR!!! |
              5. Hammer Iso Low Lat Pulls (total weight)[ 3 Sets ]
              10x90 | 10x180 | 10x180 | - | - | - |
              Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
              Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

DAILY REVIEW

What a workout. I mean on lat hammer rows I kept getting stronger and stronger with each lift, today I was just in the zone ending with 5 plates on each side of the machine thats 10 total 45lb plates on the hammer machine man that was fun! Had a smile after the last set. So really the more I lifted today the stronger I got, when usually it the opposite. So I am pumped up about those numbers. OK so besides just killing those PR's everything just clicked pumps felt great and reall had a great mind muscle connection were I really flet my muscles pull and contract with each lift. I love days like this in the gym. Really I think good days in the gym start even before you get there. If you have the right mindsite and focus you can accomplish anything.

DAILY QUOTE

"...the best results are achieved by using the right amount of effort in the right place at the right time. And this right amount is usually less than we think we need..."
              Lessons from the Art of Juggling; How to Achieve Your Full Potential in Business, Learning and Life by Michael Gelb and Tony Buzan

Very nice back workout! I'm jealous at the hammer equip you have access to.

Comment

Damn dude, sounds like you had a sick back workout. Please, let us know how the recovery goes. I’m sure any beast would still be wrecked from that, GM or not! Congrats on the PRs! I love the way things are turning out in your log and progress. Hope you don’t mind if I borrow some ideas for mine

Booooo for Mondays though. Everyone gets back into the jive and it sucks. I try working out arms on Mondays so I can basically frequent any machine or free weight. That or try using it as an off day fo sho.

My old split was aligned so that my chest and back days were on Saturday and Sunday so there was no screwing around and waiting for machines. Then I got sick and carried on with the same routine but on different days dammit lol

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                  Very nice back workout! I'm jealous at the hammer equip you have access to.
                  Hammer machines rock thing is I don't have them at my gym at home but again like always I am traveling and the Golds Gym That I am at has a ton of them
                  MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

Hammer machines rock thing is I don't have them at my gym at home but again like always I am traveling and the Golds Gym That I am at has a ton of them
                    Bummer, well enjoy it while you can then!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                      Bummer, well enjoy it while you can then!
                      I know right the one good thing is that at the University of South Carolina Gym they have them and I workout with my girlfriend when she is in the mood so I do have access to them just have to get her to sign me in I use her for here gym pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                        Damn dude, sounds like you had a sick back workout. Please, let us know how the recovery goes. I’m sure any beast would still be wrecked from that, GM or not! Congrats on the PRs! I love the way things are turning out in your log and progress. Hope you don’t mind if I borrow some ideas for mine

Booooo for Mondays though. Everyone gets back into the jive and it sucks. I try working out arms on Mondays so I can basically frequent any machine or free weight. That or try using it as an off day fo sho.

My old split was aligned so that my chest and back days were on Saturday and Sunday so there was no screwing around and waiting for machines. Then I got sick and carried on with the same routine but on different days dammit lol
                        LOL yeah its funny I really think that everyone works chest out on Mondays oh I get so sick of the crowds sometimes........ But anyways sure take any ideas from my log as you want thats what they are here for. Recovery is great I mean I am sore as excpected but ever since I have been on Purple Wraath my recovery and endurance have gone up and stand up so despite being sore the next day usually I am fully recovered in less then day and a half.
                        Last edited by cervasa1977; 06-28-2006, 05:17 PM.
                        MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

I know right the one good thing is that at the University of South Carolina Gym they have them and I workout with my girlfriend when she is in the mood so I do have access to them just have to get her to sign me in I use her for here gym pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Very nice!

Comment

i use my female friends for cardio buddies.. if you kno what i mean

Comment

CARDIO
                              Session 3

Daily Review

WOW I did it again thats right cardio 30 min on the treadmill on an incline. I went up to level 15 (thansk Dawn and FnF) incline and damn that is a workout oh yeah you did see that I said 30mins thats like a record for me I know I need to do it and stick to it so I am trying its not hard and once I start no problem just getting motivated to do it kills me. Well I couldn't resist the weights every step I took I kept seeing weights so I decided to do a nice calf workout after just wanted to hit them hard and heavy after cardio. I am sore today but that is expected after killing my back yesterday still recovery is better then normal. Haven't seen any changes yet it is still early but strength is up

MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

hahahahaha good work on the cardio! Incline is killer!

You staring at weights is analogous to a kid staring at a cookie jar he can't reach

Comment

Working...
                                X