Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Cervasa1977 Green Magnitude Max Gain Log***

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    yes they are, him and him

seriously though, looks great so far.
    LOL thanks Tank and I really owe alot to you guys from the PW testing to the GM I have seen my best gains ever in such a short time since adding your products into my stack...........

Nice log bro keep it up!
    There will be plenty of obstacles in life, don't allow yourself to become one of them.

Click Here For My Green MAGnitude Log

Current Stats:
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 195
    Neck: 16
    Chest: 43
    Waist: 32
    Arms: 16 1/2
    Forearm: 12
    Wrist: 7
    Thigh: 24 1/2
    Calve: 15 1/2

CARDIO
    Session 2

Daily Review

Well got up today and wanted to keep my cardio separate from my weight training so I will try and do cardio whenever possible in the morning and lift at night or later in the afternoon. Today went for a run first time in awhile and damn my cardio endurance sucks need to fix this.

Default *subscribed*

keep at it, bro ... I'm not a fan of cardio either, but it is a necessity

great layout to the log, btw
    jdouchebag for president

Cardio is great!Well atleast thats what i used to think a few months ago when i was cutting now is just a nightmare..lol

Looking good, dude! Diet looks pretty simple like mine. I should try getting some brown rice though. I'm asian and used to eat a lot of rice but now I only do maybe once a month, and it's usually converted rice or something from a package.

Good luck with the cardio too. Even though I did long distance running that's something I have to catch up with. I want to see how GM can help improve cardio. I did some cardio on saturday and I'll just say that the time was pretty nasty. The last three quarters of my run was actually amazingly euphoric and rewarding, but then I checked out the clock in my car and realized it took TWICE as long as it used to back in the day lmao

I wanna see what GM's gonna go in regards to cardio. Didn't much care at first, but I'll surely post my times throughout the next couple months. Hope you do too if you're not embarrased lol. I don't care, mine's horrible though

I'm scared to check out the logs on BB.com cause they'll probably have so many responses... bahh

Quote Originally Posted by keithrunion
    Nice log bro keep it up!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by strester
    keep at it, bro ... I'm not a fan of cardio either, but it is a necessity

great layout to the log, btw
    Quote Originally Posted by InfamousSandunguero

Cardio is great!Well atleast thats what i used to think a few months ago when i was cutting now is just a nightmare..lol
    Thanks guys, really if you see me slacking on the cardio get on my ass it sucks how much I dread it.

Quote Originally Posted by browndustin
    Looking good, dude! Diet looks pretty simple like mine. I should try getting some brown rice though. I'm asian and used to eat a lot of rice but now I only do maybe once a month, and it's usually converted rice or something from a package.

Good luck with the cardio too. Even though I did long distance running that's something I have to catch up with. I want to see how GM can help improve cardio. I did some cardio on saturday and I'll just say that the time was pretty nasty. The last three quarters of my run was actually amazingly euphoric and rewarding, but then I checked out the clock in my car and realized it took TWICE as long as it used to back in the day lmao

I wanna see what GM's gonna go in regards to cardio. Didn't much care at first, but I'll surely post my times throughout the next couple months. Hope you do too if you're not embarrased lol. I don't care, mine's horrible though

I'm scared to check out the logs on BB.com cause they'll probably have so many responses... bahh
    yeah I love brown rice actually like it better then white rice. Yeah I am hoping to dedicate myslef to uping my cardio even though I hate it, its very important I know

WORKOUT 3
    CHEST

Exercise Training Log
    1. Bench Warm Up [ 2 Sets ]
    12x135 | 12x135 | - | - | - | - |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. DB Incline Press [ 3 Sets ]
    12x85 | 10x90 | 8x100 | - | - | - |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Weighted Dips [ 3 Sets ]
    10x45 | 7x55 | 5x55 | - | - | - |
    4. Hammer ISO Decline Press (Total Weight) [ 3 Sets ]
    12x180 | 10x270 | 6x290 | - | - | - |
    5. Incline Flyes [ 3 Sets ]
    10x55 | 10x55 | 10x55 | - | - | - |
    Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
    [url=http://bodybuilding

[B]
    DAILY REVIEW

Strong workout I was a little upset at how slow it went I guess ervyone shows up at the gym on mondays never see it this packed on the weekends. Anyways I had to wait around alot today in between exercises due to the crowd at the gym. Despite that I did have some good lifts and pumps were crazy. Only think that sucked is trying to kick up 100lb db after a heavy leg day the day prior..... I through in some abs also hanging leg raises and crunches. Felt good and love the taste of GMAG!

DAILY QUOTE

"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have.."
    Positive Thinking Every Day by Norman Vincent Peale

Great update today man! I like the daily quote as well

My gym is often packed like yours was today, you end up having to hover over your bench/dumbells/machine/etc otherwise it gets stolen as soon as you finish a set.
    Back to the basics!

Quote Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Great update today man! I like the daily quote as well

My gym is often packed like yours was today, you end up having to hover over your bench/dumbells/machine/etc otherwise it gets stolen as soon as you finish a set.
    I hate when its that packed it sucks I am so pumped when I get there, then having to wait kills that but hey its part of life in the gym I guess,

Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977
    I hate when its that packed it sucks I am so pumped when I get there, then having to wait kills that but hey its part of life in the gym I guess,
    I hear you, took me a few minutes to try to find something to do. Seemed like everyone was doing chest yesterday.

WORKOUT 4
    BACK

Exercise Training Log
    1. deadslifts [ 4 Sets ]
    12x135 | 12x135 | 12x225 | 10x315 | - | - |
    2. back extensions [ 3 Sets ]
    20x45 | 20x45 | 20x45 | - | - | - |
    3. Hammer ISO Lat Pulldown (total weight) [ 4 Sets ]
    12x90 | 10x180 | 10x180 | 10x270 | - | - |
    4. Hammer ISO Lat Rows (total weight)[ 6 Sets ]
    12x90 | 12x180 | 10x270 | 10x360 | 8x410PR!!! | 4x450PR!!! |
    5. Hammer Iso Low Lat Pulls (total weight)[ 3 Sets ]
    10x90 | 10x180 | 10x180 | - | - | - |
    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

DAILY REVIEW

What a workout. I mean on lat hammer rows I kept getting stronger and stronger with each lift, today I was just in the zone ending with 5 plates on each side of the machine thats 10 total 45lb plates on the hammer machine man that was fun! Had a smile after the last set. So really the more I lifted today the stronger I got, when usually it the opposite. So I am pumped up about those numbers. OK so besides just killing those PR's everything just clicked pumps felt great and reall had a great mind muscle connection were I really flet my muscles pull and contract with each lift. I love days like this in the gym. Really I think good days in the gym start even before you get there. If you have the right mindsite and focus you can accomplish anything.

DAILY QUOTE

"...the best results are achieved by using the right amount of effort in the right place at the right time. And this right amount is usually less than we think we need..."
    Lessons from the Art of Juggling; How to Achieve Your Full Potential in Business, Learning and Life by Michael Gelb and Tony Buzan

Last edited by cervasa1977; 06-27-2006 at 07:55 PM.

congrats on the PR's, man ..... great lookin' back workout .... let us know how the recovery is
    jdouchebag for president

WORKOUT 4
    BACK

Exercise Training Log
    1. deadslifts [ 4 Sets ]
    12x135 | 12x135 | 12x225 | 10x315 | - | - |
    2. back extensions [ 3 Sets ]
    20x45 | 20x45 | 20x45 | - | - | - |
    3. Hammer ISO Lat Pulldown (total weight) [ 4 Sets ]
    12x90 | 10x180 | 10x180 | 10x270 | - | - |
    4. Hammer ISO Lat Rows (total weight)[ 6 Sets ]
    12x90 | 12x180 | 10x270 | 10x360 | 8x410PR!!! | 4x450PR!!! |
    5. Hammer Iso Low Lat Pulls (total weight)[ 3 Sets ]
    10x90 | 10x180 | 10x180 | - | - | - |
    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

DAILY REVIEW

What a workout. I mean on lat hammer rows I kept getting stronger and stronger with each lift, today I was just in the zone ending with 5 plates on each side of the machine thats 10 total 45lb plates on the hammer machine man that was fun! Had a smile after the last set. So really the more I lifted today the stronger I got, when usually it the opposite. So I am pumped up about those numbers. OK so besides just killing those PR's everything just clicked pumps felt great and reall had a great mind muscle connection were I really flet my muscles pull and contract with each lift. I love days like this in the gym. Really I think good days in the gym start even before you get there. If you have the right mindsite and focus you can accomplish anything.

DAILY QUOTE

"...the best results are achieved by using the right amount of effort in the right place at the right time. And this right amount is usually less than we think we need..."
    Lessons from the Art of Juggling; How to Achieve Your Full Potential in Business, Learning and Life by Michael Gelb and Tony Buzan

Very nice back workout! I'm jealous at the hammer equip you have access to.

Damn dude, sounds like you had a sick back workout. Please, let us know how the recovery goes. Iím sure any beast would still be wrecked from that, GM or not! Congrats on the PRs! I love the way things are turning out in your log and progress. Hope you donít mind if I borrow some ideas for mine

Booooo for Mondays though. Everyone gets back into the jive and it sucks. I try working out arms on Mondays so I can basically frequent any machine or free weight. That or try using it as an off day fo sho.

My old split was aligned so that my chest and back days were on Saturday and Sunday so there was no screwing around and waiting for machines. Then I got sick and carried on with the same routine but on different days dammit lol

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91
    Very nice back workout! I'm jealous at the hammer equip you have access to.
    Hammer machines rock thing is I don't have them at my gym at home but again like always I am traveling and the Golds Gym That I am at has a ton of them

Hammer machines rock thing is I don't have them at my gym at home but again like always I am traveling and the Golds Gym That I am at has a ton of them
    Bummer, well enjoy it while you can then!

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91
    Bummer, well enjoy it while you can then!
    I know right the one good thing is that at the University of South Carolina Gym they have them and I workout with my girlfriend when she is in the mood so I do have access to them just have to get her to sign me in I use her for here gym pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information