Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: ***Cervasa1977 Green Magnitude Max Gain Log***

WORKOUT 44
    ARMS

Exercise Training Log
    1. DB Curls [ 5 Sets ]
    15x20 | 15x20 | 10x30 | 10x35 | 10x40 | - |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. Tri Press Downs [ 5 Sets ]
    15x90 | 15x90 | 12x150 | 12x150 | 12x150 | - |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Chambered Bar Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    12x65 | 12x85 | 7x105 | - | - | - |
    4. Skull Crushers [ 3 Sets ]
    12x65 | 12x85 | 8x105 | - | - | - |
    5. Hammer Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    12x30 | 12x30 | 10x35 | - | - | - |
    6. CGBP [ 3 Sets ]
    12x225 | 12x225 | 8x245 | - | - | - |
    Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

DAILY REVIEW

Good day in the gym, my arms are always the last place for me to see any growth or strength gains. I am not sure but I have been really unhappy with how my arms have come along over the last few weeks. I actually feel weaker during arm day then any other day of the week. I have no idea maybe I am not giving them time to recover. I just feel like I am stuck at the same numbers week in a week out when it come to my arms.

DAILY QUOTE

If you come at me with your fists doubled, I think I can promise you that mine will double as fast as yours; but if you come to me and say, " Let us sit down and take counsel together, and, if we differ from one another, understand why is that we differ from one another, just what the points at issue are," we will presently find that we are not so far apart after all, that the points on which we differ are few and the points at which we agree are many, and that if we only have the patience and the candor and the desire to get together, we will get together.
    Author: Woodrow Wilson

WORKOUT 45
    CHEST

Exercise Training Log
    1. Bench [ 5 Sets ]
    12x135 | 12x135 | 10x225 | 10x225 | 10x225 | - |
    2. Weighted Dips [ 3 Sets ]
    10x45 | 10x45 | 10x45 | - | - | - |
    3. Incline DB Press [ 3 Sets ]
    10x85 | 10x85 | 10x85 | - | - | - |
    4. Low Cable Cross Overs [ 3 Sets ]
    12x50 | 12x50 | 12x50 | - | - | - |
    5. Incline DB Flyes [ 3 Sets ]
    10x45 | 10x45 | 10x45 | - | - | - |

DAILY REVIEW

Well I am sorry for not posting the ladt few days and haven't even had time to workout. I had a tradeshow in Chicago which took up all my time from 7am to about 11pm due to the being at the booth all day then taking clients out to dinner. Its fun but man you get no free time. I have about three days of catching up so I am going to start doubling up tomorrow on workouts to catch me up. Today I had a good chest workout but again I tried and to keep the weights light. Great pumps and had great energy all throught the workout.

DAILY QUOTE

What are these tools, these techniques of suffering, these means of experiencing the pain of problems constructively that I call discipline? There are four: delaying of gratification, acceptance of responsibility, dedication to truth, and balancing.
    Author: M. Scott Peck

Hows the shoulder?

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91
    Hows the shoulder?
    Tender, not a lot of pain. I am not sure but it seems after I do weighted dips its start to get really tight and tender may need to lay off the weighted dips for awhile

WORKOUT 46
    BACK

Exercise Training Log
    1. deadlifts [ 6 Sets ]
    12x135 | 12x135 | 12x135 | 10x225 | 10x225 | 10x225 |
    2. Lat Pulldowns [ 3 Sets ]
    12x150 | 12x150 | 12x150 | - | - | - |
    3. Bent ove BB rows [ 3 Sets ]
    12x135 | 12x135 | 12x135 | - | - | - |
    4. DB Rows [ 3 Sets ]
    12x90 | 10x100 | 10x110 | - | - | - |
    5. Chins [ 3 Sets ]
    10xBW | 7xBW | 7xBW | - | - | - |

DAILY REVIEW

Had to go light on back due to my back still hurting from last week. Deads felt good at a 225 but I was too scared to go any heavier don't need to hurt my back anymore. Sucks that my shoulder and backl has forced me to drop the weights but I have to listen to my body which right now is all banged up.Besides the lighter weight great workout. I have one workout lift on this stack and will go my review and post up some new pics. .

DAILY QUOTE

Anxiety and fear produce energy. Where we focus that energy noticeably affects the quality of our lives:
    Focus on the solution, not the problem.

Author: Walter Anderson

WORKOUT 46
    BACK

Exercise Training Log
    1. deadlifts [ 6 Sets ]
    12x135 | 12x135 | 12x135 | 10x225 | 10x225 | 10x225 |
    2. Lat Pulldowns [ 3 Sets ]
    12x150 | 12x150 | 12x150 | - | - | - |
    3. Bent ove BB rows [ 3 Sets ]
    12x135 | 12x135 | 12x135 | - | - | - |
    4. DB Rows [ 3 Sets ]
    12x90 | 10x100 | 10x110 | - | - | - |
    5. Chins [ 3 Sets ]
    10xBW | 7xBW | 7xBW | - | - | - |

DAILY REVIEW

Had to go light on back due to my back still hurting from last week. Deads felt good at a 225 but I was too scared to go any heavier don't need to hurt my back anymore. Sucks that my shoulder and backl has forced me to drop the weights but I have to listen to my body which right now is all banged up.Besides the lighter weight great workout. I have one workout left on this stack and will go my review and post up some new pics. .

DAILY QUOTE

Anxiety and fear produce energy. Where we focus that energy noticeably affects the quality of our lives:
    Focus on the solution, not the problem.

Author: Walter Anderson

Last edited by cervasa1977; 09-01-2006 at 08:57 AM.

WORKOUT 47
    SHOULDERS & TRAPS

Exercise Training Log
    1. Hammer Shoulder Press [ 5 Sets ]
    15x90 | 15x90 | 12x140 | 12x140 | 10x180 | - |
    2. Side Cable Laterals [ 3 Sets ]
    15x20 | 12x30 | 10x35 | - | - | - |
    3. Front Plate Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    12x45 | 12x45 | 12x45 | - | - | - |
    4. Rear Delt Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    12x30 | 12x30 | 12x30 | - | - | - |
    5. Smith Machine Shrugs [ 6 Sets ]
    15x135 | 15x135 | 12x225 | 12x225 | 10x315 | 10x315 |
    6. DB Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
    8x130 | 8x130 | 8x130 | - | - | - |

DAILY REVIEW

Shoulder was sore today but was able to finish my workout. Overall a good workout just sucks that my back and shoulders are all busted up. I hope it won't hinder me too much. Today was my final workout on GM and will be doing my final review over the weekend.

DAILY QUOTE

Pray that success will not come any faster than you are able to endure it.
    Author: Elbert Hubbard

[/CENTER]

FINAL THOUGHTS
    GREEN MAGNITUDE

REVIEW

First off again I would like to thank the Controlled Labs crew for not only giving me the chance to test but also for the motivation and help along the way. It is always a pleasure being able to test for you guys.

I will have pics up tonight along with stats. I am waiting for my girlfriend to to get back so she can take the pics. Taste, wow I love this stuff. I look forward to taking it post workout. To me its nice and refreshing. You guys really got the taste right on this one. I really see green magnitude as a stable product in a bodybuilders daily supplement routine. It has the ability to be stack with many additional supplements and truely should be one of your core supplements. I would highly recommend this to everyone not only for effectivness but cost as well. You have a great product that will last 80 days with an avergae price of 35.00 dollars a tub at most sites. This is a great creatine and have seen some nice changes while on it. Despite having a shoulder injury for the last month or so and now my back I have still been able to see some size increase while dropping the amount of weights that I have been lifting. I truely have had to tone down on how heavy I lift due to the pain, so even with the lighter weights I have still added some lean muscle. I was very scared with how I have had to lift the last few weeks that I would lose some muscles mass, but the instead of losing muscle I have seen some nice gains. Before the shoulder and back injury I was in the process of making some great gains I increased my squat from 405 - 440 and my deadlift from 405 to 440. I planned on getting to 450 on both but needed to listen to my body and my injuries, no need to make things worse. Strength gains were going great until all the injuries. So again I would highly recommened this to anyone who would like to add a great creatine to thier stack at a great price. GREAT JOB CONTROLLED LABS!!!

Whoot, whoot!!

Green MAGnitude is a knock-out. Iím going to be ranting and raving when I write up my final review. Great work, man. And to think that when these forums launched, I thought you were a skinny boy lol.

Good luck with the injuries. Canít wait for your next log, man.

Quote Originally Posted by browndustin
    Whoot, whoot!!

Green MAGnitude is a knock-out. Iím going to be ranting and raving when I write up my final review. Great work, man. And to think that when these forums launched, I thought you were a skinny boy lol.

Good luck with the injuries. Canít wait for your next log, man.
    thanks man this stuff rocks............

PICS

Alright here are my updated pics the ones at the top are the new pics. OK the darker looking pics are the newer ones I just got a new camera due to losing my last one in Aruba,damn I really should have gone back and got it

Yeaaa boyyyyyy!!! Looking great.

The GM logs are starting to wrap up and I'm stoked to take pictures. I'm gonna try snagging a digicam and dragging a friend to the gym to take pics. It's such a beautiful new gym

Quote Originally Posted by browndustin
    Yeaaa boyyyyyy!!! Looking great.

The GM logs are starting to wrap up and I'm stoked to take pictures. I'm gonna try snagging a digicam and dragging a friend to the gym to take pics. It's such a beautiful new gym
    Looking forward to it man I always love working out in new gyms

Nice pics and great review. Thanks for testing!

Thread Information