Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Cervasa1977 Green Magnitude Max Gain Log***

Cervasa1977 Green Magnitude Max Gain Log

Alright time for another log for Controlled Labs. First off I would like to thank Controlled Labs for the oppurtunity to test Green Magnitude. This will be an 80 day log of hard training and mass gaining. I was going to actually cut using Green Magnitude but whats the fun in that. Over the next 80 days I will be bulking and trying to add as much lean muscle as possible and try and break some goals along the way. All right on to the the stack:

Green Magnitude

Green MAGnitude™ is the most advanced powder creatine matrix ever to reach the market and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually FEEL working during your workout.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP. This KEY COMBINATION also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochonddrial function to directly and indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to use oxygen to burn fat as fuel.

Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude™ for potent volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.

Purple Wraath
    Discover the "Holy Grail" of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement: maximizing lean gains and fat loss while enhancing recovery and increasing strength, endurance, and energy. Purple Wraath was created to be the most complete EAA/BCAA product on the market; keeping your body in a constant anabolic state and keeping you training hard with its added super endurance complex.

GlycerGrow

GlycerGrow is the most advanced standalone cell volumization breakthrough ever to reach the market. GlycerGrow combines a proprietary and synergistic blend of pharmaceutical grade ingredients to increase cell volume, aid the osmotic effects of creatine, and enhance the natural anabolic responses of weightlifting

Metrx Amped

Multi-Action Workout Formula

Amped ECN NOS gives you more energy, more focus and more high-intensity endurance for your most intense workouts.* With a combination of proprietary formulations that support extreme energy and nutrient circulation to the cell*, this hardcore, multi-action pre-workout drink mix delivers taste and satisfaction.

• Amped NOS Blend to enhance nitric oxide synthesis*
    • Amped Pumped Blend supports strength, power and recovery*
    • Amped Neuro-Energy Blend designed to rev up your mind and body so you can hit the gym, focus and take care of business*
    • Amped Nitro Blend contains ALL essential Branched Chain Amino Acids to support nitrogen levels*

Scivation Fenotest

Fenotest is a natural testosterone booster, which means it works by increasing the body’s own production of testosterone. The main benefit of this approach versus administration of synthetic testosterone is there is no negative feedback causing natural testosterone production to decrease or cease and no need to “jumpstart” your body’s production of testosterone upon cessation of the product. Fenotest contains four ingredients: Testofen, Safed Musli, Rhodiola Rosea, and Bacopa Monnieri

Scivation Anagen

ANAGEN™, lab tested for potency and purity, contains sufficient and proven amounts of Cyanotis Vaga (standardized for 60% 20-beta hydroxyecdysterone), Rhodiola Rosea (3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides), and Bacopa Monnieri (20:1). 20-beta hydroxyecdysterone has been shown in studies to elicit similar gains in muscle size, strength and endurance as some well-known, potent anabolics without the negative side effects. Alongside 20-beta hydroxyecdysterone, ANAGEN contains the potent adaptogens Rhodiola Rosea (3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides) and Bacopa Monnieri (20:1) to help defend the body against stress and fatigue as well as increase stamina and muscle strength. ANAGEN can also help preserve muscle while in a calorie-deficient state

I will also be using Now Adam Multi, Fish oil, GF Pro and ON Protein
    Last edited by cervasa1977; 06-23-2006, 09:58 AM.
    MY GREEN MAG LOG
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

***a Little About Me***

ITS ALL ABOUT ME

BACKROUND
    Well lets see I was pretty active in sports in highschool especially soccer until my senior year when my knee decided to turn about 45 degrees the wrong way. I had to have my knee operated on go through all the great times in physical therapy. Well, college started soon after that and I got very lazy and only worked out doing beer curls for the next 4 years. Its wierd how one day you wake up and say damn when did I get so fat. Well around the age of 24 I weighed around 280. Well thats over 100lbs of fat that I put on. So I started going to the gym and hated every minute of it maybe because I realized how much weight I gained.Then one day after hitting a new best in the gym I realized that I now enjoyed actually loved lifting. I actually go to bed at night thinking about my next workout. Crazy I went from an unmotivated couch potato to a guy that can't wait til his next workout. Well I am 29 down to 230 and my frame is now starting to fill out with muscle not fat. I want to add quality lean mass to my frame. Over the last year and a half I started seeing some good gains in muscle while still dropping pounds and bodyfat. I am hoping this stack over the next 80 days well help get me a little closer to my goals.

I will be posting results in the gym and also how I feel throught the day and any other changes from the norm over the next 80 days. Today will be my first workout using this stack so by tonight I will have my first evaulation of the products althought today will be the first day of the stack I will report and changes from my last workout.

CARDIO
    I will try and do at least three days of cardio god knows I need more but this is really a weak spot in my training. I will try and keep up with doing cardio.

DOSAGE
    Glycergrow - 4 scoops pre workout
    Purple Wraath - 2 scoops pre workout
    Green Magnitude - 1 Scoop pre workout
    Anagen - 5 caps a day
    Fenotest - 6 caps a day

NOTE
    I have been on anagen and fenotest for 4 weeks now. I started the dose of 4 caps each and just last week bumped up the dosage. So from the start of this log I will have been on anagen and fenotest stack for 4 weeks.
    Last edited by cervasa1977; 06-23-2006, 10:00 AM.
    MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

WORKOUT 1
      SHOULDERS

Exercise Training Log
      1. DB PRess [ 3 Sets ]
      12x65 | 10x75 | 8x85 | - | - | - |
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      2. Militray Press Machine [ 3 Sets ]
      10x180 | 8x200 | 5x230 | - | - | - |
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      3. Side Cable Laterals [ 3 Sets ]
      12x35 | 10x40 | 10x45 | - | - | - |
      4. Rope Front Cable Raises [ 3 Sets ]
      10x50 | 8x70 | 6x90 | - | - | - |
      5. Rear Delt Raises [ 3 Sets ]
      10x40 | 8x45 | 5x45 | - | - | - |
      6. Rear Pec Deck [ 3 Sets ]
      7x130 | 6x150 | 5x150 | - | - | - |
      Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
      Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Daily Review

Alright great day in the gym, more happy that my shoulder felt good rather then anything. Last week during shoulders I felt somthing pop in my left shoulder. The rest of the workout I was working through the pain. Got a little freaked out but it seems to have been nothing major since I little pain today. Well today was my first day on this stack, I am hoping for some nice gains wish me luck!

Green Magnitude Taste Review

Alright after being shocked at the taste of purple wraath as not being so great I was really hoping for Controlled Labs to make it up in this product. Well................... they did. The taste is a 10/10. It is tart but I like tart and love the taste of green apples so for me it was great. Mixes very well and goes down great. No bloating feeling afterwards..... Great job guys

Last edited by cervasa1977; 06-23-2006, 06:32 PM.
      MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

Good Luck! Are you still taking the Amped?

Comment

Originally posted by ozcoltsfan
          Good Luck! Are you still taking the Amped?
          Yeah I will be using it pre workout mainly for the extra bcaa's and also combined with purple wraath makes one great pre workout combo..... I love the energy and focus I get fom using it
          MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977
            WORKOUT 1
            SHOULDERS

Exercise Training Log
            1. DB PRess [ 3 Sets ]
            12x65 | 10x75 | 8x85 | - | - | - |
            2. Militray Press Machine [ 3 Sets ]
            10x180 | 8x200 | 5x230 | - | - | - |
            3. Side Cable Laterals [ 3 Sets ]
            12x35 | 10x40 | 10x45 | - | - | - |
            4. Rope Front Cable Raises [ 3 Sets ]
            10x50 | 8x70 | 6x90 | - | - | - |
            5. Rear Delt Raises [ 3 Sets ]
            10x40 | 8x45 | 5x45 | - | - | - |
            6. Rear Pec Deck [ 3 Sets ]
            7x130 | 6x150 | 5x150 | - | - | - |

Daily Review

Alright great day in the gym, more happy that my shoulder felt good rather then anything. Last week during shoulders I felt somthing pop in my left shoulder. The rest of the workout I was working through the pain. Got a little freaked out but it seems to have been nothing major since I little pain today. Well today was my first day on this stack, I am hoping for some nice gains wish me luck!

Green Magnitude Taste Review

Alright after being shocked at the taste of purple wraath as not being so great I was really hoping for Controlled Labs to make it up in this product. Well................... they did. The taste is a 10/10. It is tart but I like tart and love the taste of green apples so for me it was great. Mixes very well and goes down great. No bloating feeling afterwards..... Great job guys

Nice workout & I love your set up nice!
            What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty
              Nice workout & I love your set up nice!
              Thanks Booty............... I am ecited about this log
              MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

CARDIO
                Session 1

Daily Review

Alright well I hate cardio but I kept my promise to FnF and Dawn that I would try my best to at least get 3 days of cardio in a week. It hurts so bad going to the gym and looking over at all those weights that I could be lifting but no I am stuck on the treadmill anyways enough crying I did 20 mins on the treadmill at a good pace and on an incline. FnF suggested a 15 setting for the incline yeah right oh my god I got up to 10 and my legs were burning within no time.......... But I must say I did get a good cardio day in and added in some crunches, hanging leg raises, and some standing rope crunches after cardio.... Special thank you to FnF and Dawn for being my cardio drill instructors thanks ladies

MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

keep it up bro.

Comment

STATS AND MEASURMENTS
                    PICS

Alright pics they are about three weeks old but ever since I got back from my vacation umh my camera is gone hope I didn't leave it in Aruba then again it would be a good excuse to go back and find it
                    Weight: 239
                    Measurements (in inches):

Chest (directly across nipples): 48
                    Shoulders (directly over the middle of the delts): 54
                    Arm (over peak): 16.75 (same)
                    Forearm (2" below elbow): 12.75
                    Thigh (8" above the knee): 24
                    Calf (mid calf): 15.75
                    Hips (directly over the glutes): 40.00
                    Waist (3" above belly button): 36 (same)
                    Abdomen (directly over belly button): 38

BACK

CHEST

BACK

MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

WORKOUT 2
                      LEGS

Exercise Training Log
                      1. Squats [ 4 Sets ]
                      12x135 | 10x225 | 10x315 | 5x405 | - | - |
                      2. Leg Extensions [ 4 Sets ]
                      10x160 | 10x200 | 7x250 | 4x270 | - | - |
                      3. Leg Curls [ 4 Sets ]
                      12x100 | 10x140 | 5x170 | 4x180 | - | - |
                      4. One Leg Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
                      12x90 | 10x180 | 10x8 | - | - | - |
                      5. Calf Rises [ 4 Sets ]
                      15x90 | 12x140 | 8x160 | 5x180 | - | - |

TRAPS

Exercise Training Log
                      1. BB Shrugs [ 4 Sets ]
                      15x135 | 10x225 | 10x315 | 10x315 | - | - |
                      2. Behind the back BB Shrugs [ 4 Sets ]
                      10x135 | 10x135 | 10x225 | 10x225 | - | - |
                      3. DB Shrugd [ 3 Sets ]
                      10x100 | 10x100 | 10x100 | - | - | - |

DAILY REVIEW

Hey great leg day actually really good leg day felt very strong and went heavier then normal and felt great. Really felt strong today. Leg pumps were at time painful, but I do like that swole tight feeling just makes you look really funny trying to walk after a set of squats . I was wondering why the pumps were so strong today then I realized that I took glycergrow before my workout today, I actually have been off it for about two weeks to cycle off for a little. WOW I forgot the pumps that it gives. Again pre workout the PW and AMPED rocks and an added plus was my IPOD is finally fixed, man I missed it during workouts. Crazy how music can get you in the zone and ready to lift. Green Magnitude I will never get sick of the taste its really refreshing post workout mixed with some cold water umh umh umh!

DAILY QUOTE

"Vigor is contagious, and whatever makes us either think or feel strongly adds to our power and enlarges our field of action."
                      Author: Ralph Waldo Emerson
                      Source: The Book of Positive Quotations

Last edited by cervasa1977; 06-25-2006, 01:49 PM.
                      MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

Woah, you've a big boy. For some reason I had the impression that you were a lot smaller.

Lookin good man!

Comment

LOL I wish I was a little smaller BF wise but I am getting older so time is catching up and really want to add as much mass as possible.
                          MY GREEN MAG LOG

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS

Comment

Yup big boy,i also had the impression that you were alot smaller...I guess it was the username that made me think that way im not sure lol

Anyways the log is looking great so far bro.

Nice job!

Comment

Yeah man, no worries about the bf as long as you're gaining hella mass. The way I look at it is that green mag's going to have betaine anhydrous and a much better delivery system than standard creatine monohydrate. I'm expecting everyone to be able to put on a lot of solid muscle whilst maintaining the same bf or even getting a little sharper (I hope this ain't wishful thinking!). My personal routine won't be overhauled or anything, but I have a positive outlook on things so I'm just crossing my fingers now. My GM isn't here yet, but all the logs are just starting and my anticipation's definitely building.

What does your diet look like at the moment? That's if you don't mind me asking. It's a real tough one for me but I've managed to clean things up lately. I know that when you're bulking, a little more fat can be tolerated without actually PACKING the fat on. I hope you manage to put on a good muscle to fat ratio, dude. Your shit's looking solid so far

Comment

Working...
                              X