Diet or Bulk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
    Sounds like your metabolism isn't up to par persay, slowly adjust your calories weekly until you are seeing the results you are looking for. Also ensure you are getting enough water to avoid extra retention.

That may be part of my problem, since I started taking glycergrow Ive lost 3lbs of waterweight from drinking 1.5gallons of water, where I use to dirnk like 48oz maybe

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
      That may be part of my problem, since I started taking glycergrow Ive lost 3lbs of waterweight from drinking 1.5gallons of water, where I use to dirnk like 48oz maybe
      *nod* Hydration is vital to losing weight. Using Glycergrow with an increased water intake is the way to go! The only other BIG advice I have is to make sure you are taking a multivitamin. Vitamin defeciencies can stall weight loss as well.
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
        *nod* Hydration is vital to losing weight. Using Glycergrow with an increased water intake is the way to go! The only other BIG advice I have is to make sure you are taking a multivitamin. Vitamin defeciencies can stall weight loss as well.
        Yea current supps are:
        Opti-Men
        GlycerGrow
        Ciscuss RX - soon heard it can help tendonitis
        FishOil Super EPA - 3am 3pm
        Creatine Ethyl Ester -Right before workout

Comment

Working...
        X