• Gladiators

this sunday @ 9pm est - American Gladiators returns

who is hype?!

I am excited to see crush

Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

This should be pretty good.

Comment

I saw some of it last night . . . I watched part of the first hour. It was not as good as I remembered the original, oh well. Also it almost seemed scripted . . . anyone else feel that way?
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
          I saw some of it last night . . . I watched part of the first hour. It was not as good as I remembered the original, oh well. Also it almost seemed scripted . . . anyone else feel that way?
          Yeah, it was very lame

Comment

yea, i was disappointed. it was funny to watch though, I believe Hogan said "brother" around 50x

Comment

One of the chicks last night was from my home town, have not watched it yet but will have to try to.

After looking at all the profiles, I was disapointed in some of the guys, the girls we not bad.

Comment

i think the show is rigged..

or

set up so all the contestants are equally as weak/lame and have little chance at being able to dominate the physicalness of the show ..

that eliminator doesnt look that tough, and everyone struggles on it, especially the incline treadmill thing..

Comment

Yes, WWF revisited.

But at least there was a real injury when one of the female contestants
                  swam right into the steel bar underwater, giving her a gash on her forehead or nose.

Comment

i kno right..

everytime they contestants talk I feel like its scripted. lame show imo. hopefully when it finally fails, they;ll do one final episode: hulk vrs. ali

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                      i kno right..

everytime they contestants talk I feel like its scripted. lame show imo. hopefully when it finally fails, they;ll do one final episode: hulk vrs. ali
                      I am waiting for Hogan to retire on show #4 and return on show #6 while coming out to the music of "I am a real American lalalala"

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                        i kno right..

everytime they contestants talk I feel like its scripted.

That irritates me more than anything about this show. It's so obvious they have writers feeding the contestants these lines. I miss the cheesy goodness of the old show.

Crush is hot, I always enjoyed watching her fights when she was doing the womens MMA fights.

Comment

Show was weaksauce the first time....like to see some contestants the size of the Gladiators show up though
                          12 week complete Mass FX/Hyperdrol2 log: http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=3321
                          Current Rampage 2 Log: http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=4496

Comment

ya, it seems they only allow small people that are like 2feet/150pounds smaller than the gladiators, which makes it more lame.

Comment

so it was a good thing I wasnt able to watch it?
                              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X