Lift603 GREEN MAGnitude Bulk Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lift603 GREEN MAGnitude Bulk Log

First off, before I say anything else, I would like to thank pu12en12g, tank from Controlled Labs, and everyone else at Controlled Labs that made this possible and giving me this oppurtunity to test out their new product Green MAGnitude. I am honored to be one of the few selected testers. Once again, thanks a lot guys!!

PRODUCT BEING TESTED
    GREEN MAGnitude

We have responded to customer demand and the result: Green MAGnitude™...Creatine with ATTITUDE !! If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green MAGnitude™ is the right choice for you. If you want similar results in convenient capsule form, we recommend Green Bulge™. Either way, you are getting a full dose of patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate that has been clinically proven to increase strength.
    Green MAGnitude Log -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8#post10477498

Purple Wraath/White Blood/Green Bulge Log ------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=746002

Bio

All About Me

I am an 18 year old male from Pennsylvania, looking to become a National NPC competitor and then I will be looking to get my IFBB pro card. This has been my dream since I was younger, having an older brother and father who were always lifting and looking at bodybuilding magazines, really made me realize this is my dream! I lift at Gold's gym now, with my lifting partner, xcriticalbenchx who is always pushing me to the next level.

Bio
    • Name-Tony
    • Age-18
    • Height-5'7
    • Weight-170

Pics
    This will come over the weekend as well as measurments!

Diet
    • Meal 1-16 oz milk,1tbsp olive oil,weight gainer
    • Meal 2- either 8 oz pasta or 2oz pasta w/4 oz meat
    • Meal 3- 3 oz lunch meat with 2 slice bread and 8 oz chocolate milk
    • Meal 4- 4 oz chicken with 4 oz pasta
    • Meal 5- Peanut Bar
    • Meal 6- (POW) 2 scoop protein with 1 scoop dextorse
    • Meal 7- 8 oz potato or 1 cup oatmeal
    • Meal 8- Dinner with family varies from night to night But always some type of meat with either some type of rice or pasta. Im Italian so lots of chicken and pasta.
    • Meal 9- Peanut bar or oatmeal
    • Meal 10- 16 oz milk, 1tbsp olive oil, weight gainer

Other Supplements being taking
    • Weight Gainer
    • Protien Powder
    • Dextrose
    • Multi-Vitamin
    • Zinc

Supplement Schedule
    6:15 am - Weight Gainer(with olive oil)
    6:50 am - Multi Vitamin
    1:40 pm - Green Bulge
    2:10 pm - White Blood
    2:35 pm - Purple Wraath
    POW - Protien/dextrose
    9:45 pm - Weight Gainer(with olive oil)
    Training routine
    • Day 1- Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Calves, Biceps
    • Day 2- Chest, Front Delts, Triceps
    • Day 3- Back, Biceps, Hamstrings
    • Day 4- Side Delts, Rear Delts, Triceps, Quads

*Wensday, Saturday, and Sunday are my off days*

I have tryed a few other creatine products, and havent responded to well to any of them, recently i used Green Bulge, and taht was the first creatine to actually give me any positive effects. So hopefully Green MAGnitude can top Green Bulge!!!
    Green MAGnitude Log -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8#post10477498

Purple Wraath/White Blood/Green Bulge Log ------> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=746002

Comment

ATTENTION ALL READERS!!!

I will be start my log on Monday, June 26th, 2006. On Sunday, June 25th, 2006 I will be posting my "before" picutes along with my measurements of arms, quads, neck, and calve.

At the end of each day, I will post events taken place that day which include; mood, side effects,my work out (with the weights and reps),and daily overview.

Contact Info
      Any questions/comments, feel free to PM me
      Email- hockeykid8730@yahoo.com
      AIM-lift603

Comment

Awesome, awesome intro !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Awesome, awesome intro !!!
          haha thanks!!
          and thats ONLY the intro..wait for the rest to come

Comment

The Start of an 80 day log!!

Measurements
            weight and bodyfat i got off my scale, so its not 100% accurate. measurements are all flat(havent lifted last week and diet sucked because of work)
            • weight 170
            • bodyfat-16%
            • Neck-16.0
            • Chest-39
            • Arms-15.5
            • Forearms-13
            • wrist-7
            • Thighs-22
            • Calves-15.5

Pics
            Having problems getting them to attach, ill try later...

*NOTE*-I will be doing this on day 30, 60, and 80. Those 3 post will also include max bench, max squat, and max deadlift.

Comment

DAY-1
              -Today was my 1st day taking Green MAGnitude and was an off day!

ALL about Green Magnitude
              -Took 1 full scoop at around 11ish (the time id be taking it if i wouldve lifted.

- Im not a big fan of sour stuff, but Green Magnitude isnt really that sour, it has a slight kick at first but after that its soo sweet. Like candy. cant wait to taste it again

DAILY OVERVIEW
              -Today was suppose to be leg day, but since i worked till late saturday and then had to wake up early sunday to work..i was tired and decided to just make today an off day. So i slept in late and woke up around 10, took my wieght gainer and hung out. Followed my diet pretty good today. I watched the Italy game today.That was CRAZY!!!!! After that i just hung out around here and rested. worked from 5-11. tommorow i have oritentation for school from 8-12 so IF i lift it will be when i get home.

WATER INTAKE
              -about 2 gallons

WEIGHT/BODYFAT
              -Weight--170
              -Bodyfat--16%
              (use my scale for those so its not completely accurate)

WORKOUT NOTES
              -Didnt work out today

Contact Info
              AIM- lift603 or hockeykid8730

Comment

DAY-2
                -Today was my 2nd day taking Green MAGnitude and was an off day!

-Took 1 full scoop at around 1ish

- Im not a big fan of sour stuff, but Green Magnitude isnt really that sour, it has a slight kick at first but after that its soo sweet. Like candy. cant wait to taste it again

DAILY OVERVIEW
                -Woke up at 7 and had my weight gianer shake, then had oritentation for college from 8-2ish. Left half way through to go home and eat lunch( i live right next to it) and then after it was all over, i had to go to the dermatologist. After that me and my lifting partner just hung out since we havent had much time to chill. now just writing the log and then shower and bed.

WATER INTAKE
                -about 2 gallons

WEIGHT/BODYFAT
                -Weight--170
                -Bodyfat--16%

WORKOUT NOTES
                -Didnt work out today

Contact Info

Comment

Yesterdays Post

DAY-3
                  -Today was my 3rdday taking Green MAGnitude and was Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Calves, Biceps day!

WORKOUT ROUTINE
                  1. Leg Extensions(warm up) [ 2 Sets ]
                  20x6D | 20x8D | - | - | - | - |
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  2. Back Squat [ 4 Sets ]
                  10x135 | 10x225 | 4x255 | 6x245 | 6x255 | - |
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  3. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
                  10x450 | 10x450 | 10 x45 | - | - | - |
                  4. Smith Machine Calf Raises [ 3 Sets ]
                  12x295 | 10x315 | 10x315 | - | - | - |
                  5. Cable Curls [ 3 Sets ]
                  10x140 | 10x140 | 8x150 | - | - | - |
                  6. High cable Iso Curls [ 3 Sets ]
                  10x50 | 10x50 | 8x60 | - | - | - |
                  Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
                  Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

-Took 1 full scoop at around 11ish when i was done lifting

DAILY OVERVIEW
                  -Woke up around 830, had my meals before lifting, at 915ish i was at the gym and started lifting, was done at 11 and then i took Green Mag. After lifting i had to go to the college to take a placement test and enroll in my classes. then i just hung out around my house until 10ish then i went to the club.

WATER INTAKE
                  -about 2 gallons

WEIGHT/BODYFAT
                  -Weight--170
                  -Bodyfat--16%

WORKOUT NOTES
                  -Did legs, first work out while being on it. Didnt relize anything out of the ordinary as of yet.

Contact Info

Comment

Originally posted by lift603

DAY-3
                    -Today was my 3rdday taking Green MAGnitude and was Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Calves, Biceps day!

WORKOUT ROUTINE
                    2. Back Squat [ 4 Sets ]
                    3. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]

DAILY OVERVIEW
                    -Woke up around 830, had my meals before lifting, at 915ish i was at the gym and started lifting, was done at 11 and then i took Green Mag. After lifting i had to go to the college to take a placement test and enroll in my classes. then i just hung out around my house until 10ish then i went to the club.

WATER INTAKE
                    -about 2 gallons

WEIGHT/BODYFAT
                    -Weight--170
                    -Bodyfat--16%

WORKOUT NOTES
                    -Did legs, first work out while being on it. Didnt relize anything out of the ordinary as of yet.

Contact Info

Comment

DAY-4
                      -Today was my 4th day taking Green MAGnitude and was Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Calves, Biceps day!

WORKOUT ROUTINE
                      2. Back Squat [ 4 Sets ]
                      3. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]

DAILY OVERVIEW
                      -woke up at 7..then ate my meals and went to the gym..hit up the same leg routine i did last week, bc of the break i took..just to take it easy and get into it. I had to take time of..to much shit was going on so i just tooka break..cleared my head and now im back!! not sure if i am lifting tommorow yet because i work early but ill let you know !! so today i lifted..hung out around here..then worked from 5-11. now im posting.

WATER INTAKE
                      -about 2 gallons

WEIGHT/BODYFAT
                      -Weight--170
                      -Bodyfat--16%

WORKOUT NOTES
                      -Did legs, did the same workout as last week..just to get back into it from being on my break.

Contact Info

Comment

happy 4th of july

DAY-5
                        -Today was my 5th day taking Green MAGnitude and was an off day!

-Took 1 full scoop at around 4ish when i get home from work.

DAILY OVERVIEW
                        -Worked late last night and had to wake up early to work today, so i decided just to make today an off day. woke up at like 930 then had work from 10-330ish. came home and watched the italy vs germany soccer game. crazy game. i was never into soccer until i just was bored one day and decided to watch it, and all the games i wathced happened to be great games..goin into double ot or penatly kicks. anyway after watchin the game i hung out around my house ate, at night i played basketball and just hung out with a few friends.

WATER INTAKE
                        -about 2 gallons

WEIGHT/BODYFAT
                        -Weight--
                        -Bodyfat--
                        FORGOT TO WEIGH MYSELF THIS MORNING!!

WORKOUT NOTES
                        -Today was an off day, but my legs were sore as hell. i did some cardio. played basketball, did two games of 5 on 5. so that was my cardio for the day haha.

Contact Info

Comment

DAY-6
                          -Today was my 6th day taking Green MAGnitude and was chest and abs day!

WORKOUT ROUTINE
                          1. Flat Bench Press [ 4 Sets ]
                          10x135 | 6x205 | 5x205 | 4x205 | - | - |
                          2. DB Incline Press [ 3 Sets ]
                          5x70 | 6x70 | 6x70 | - | - | - |
                          3. Incline DB Flyes [ 3 Sets ]
                          10x30 | 10x40 | 10x45 | - | - | - |
                          4. Ab Twist [ 3 Sets ]
                          10x110 | 10x130 | 8x150 | - | - | - |
                          5. Hanging Leg Raises [ 4 Sets ]
                          - | - | - | - | - | - |

-Took 1 full scoop at around 10ish when i get home from work.

-Taste is really good, gets kind of addicting lol. ill catch myself craving it every now and then.

DAILY OVERVIEW
                          -Sorry i didnt post last night my brother was on the computer. but yesterday i woke up at 8, went to the gym did my thing, came home had to take care of some stuff here, fixing my my car, changing tires and oil. all that fun stuff. Watched the soccer game kinda pissed france won. but italia will dominate them baby!! anyway ate all my meals, then went to the club from 12-2.

WATER INTAKE
                          -about 2.5 gallons

WEIGHT/BODYFAT
                          -Weight--
                          -Bodyfat--

WORKOUT NOTES
                          -Legs were still pretty sore. did chest today. overall a good work out. nice pump

Contact Info

Comment

Yesterdays Post

DAY-7
                            -Today was my 7th day taking Green MAGnitude and was an off day!

-Took 1 full scoop at around 3ish

-Taste is really good, gets kind of addicting lol. ill catch myself craving it every now and then.

DAILY OVERVIEW
                            -Sorry i didnt post last night i came home from work at 11 went out to my friends and on the way there i got pulled over. got a ticket for doin 38 in a 25. so i just came home and went to bed..still didnt tell my parents yet..dads gona flipp shit..oh well..

WATER INTAKE
                            -about 2.5 gallons

WEIGHT/BODYFAT
                            -Weight--
                            -Bodyfat--

WORKOUT NOTES
                            -chest n abs sore as hell.

Contact Info

Comment

DAY-8
                              -Today was my 8th day taking Green MAGnitude and was an off day!

-Took 1 full scoop at around 3ish

DAILY OVERVIEW
                              -slept in till 12 because i was out last night..yesterday me and my lifting partner hung out and went to sportsfest and then after that a few of my friends and i went to the strip club, haha pretty fun they all spent 80+ bucks..i spent the 15 to get in plus 10 bucks in tips..and got 3 dances..for free haha. anyway besides that thats all i did yesterday. today i am going to watch the italy vs france game then chill with my lifting partner again.

WATER INTAKE
                              -about 2. gallons

WEIGHT/BODYFAT
                              -Weight--171
                              -Bodyfat--16%
                              [B

WORKOUT NOTES
                              -chest n abs sore but only if you flex it.

Contact Info

Comment

Working...
                              X