Other supplements i am taking include;

- ON 100% Whey Gold Standard
    - ON Fish Oil
    - ON ZMA
    - NOW C-1000
    - Animal Pak
    - Animal Flex
    - Maltodextrine

When my Animal Pak and Flex are finished i am gonna try Orange Triad instead..

I am gonna start this new stack in 2008 but i have a couple of questions, i am already taking 1 scoop of PW and 3 GG during my workouts right now, should I keep it at one scoop or make it 2 scoops of PW>?

And what time would be the best time to take GG with this stack?

I am gonna take WF about 30min pre workout, when should it be best to take GM, Pre-WO of Post-WO?

Thanks for ur help already guys

Also i wanna wish everyone a very good, healthy and happy 2008 !

2 scoops would be more beneficial so I would bump it up.

With GG, depending on how you can take it I would either take 1-3 scoops pre with my GM(45-60 min pre) OR 2 scoops pre with GM and then 1 scoop during my workout. Either way is fine

Work your way up to 3 scoops and make sure to stay hydrated.

Taking GM pre is optimal so that you can take advantage of the energy boost that it can deliver but either is fine.

Good luck and keep us updated

Comment

I believe the wraath is up to you how much you dose based on what you need.

I take about half a GG scoop and chase it with my pre workout drink, then 2 scoop during with a lot of water and a little whey to knock it down.You can probably keep it like you are now with 3 during. (I really want to add wraath to my during workout stack)

Greenmag is pre workout. Some people mix their WF and green mag together.

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
        2 scoops would be more beneficial so I would bump it up.

With GG, depending on how you can take it I would either take 1-3 scoops pre with my GM(45-60 min pre) OR 2 scoops pre with GM and then 1 scoop during my workout. Either way is fine

Work your way up to 3 scoops and make sure to stay hydrated.

Taking GM pre is optimal so that you can take advantage of the energy boost that it can deliver but either is fine.

Good luck and keep us updated
        Thanks bro

So that would be somthing like this :

- 1 scoop of GM 45-60min pre-wo
        - 2 scoops of GG 30-45min pre-wo
        - 2 scoops of WF 30min pre-wo
        - 2 scoops of PW during workout
        - 1 scoop GG during workout mixed with PW.

Sounds like a good plan ?
        Last edited by DavyO; 12-28-2007, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Sounds solid. Just remember that GG does not mix well in water so I would recommend shooting and chasing with what you're taking then(i.e. GM)

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
            Sounds solid. Just remember that GG does not mix well in water so I would recommend shooting and chasing with what you're taking then(i.e. GM)
            Werd... shoot + chase method is great, and give the GG a couple weeks to kick in.

Comment

I just wanted to thank you guys @ Controlled Labs.
              I received my products today
              Multivitamins
              Green Mag
              Purple Wrath
              Blue Up
              100% Optimum Whey Protein

I'm not all buff like many guys are here I'm sure but i just had to show my appreciation.

Today
              I started with a meal of Oatmeal + 5 Egg Whites + Turkey
              Orange Triad Multis (2)
              Green Mag 45 minutes pre workout + 2 Blue Up
              Purple Wraath 10 minutes pre workout
              Drank water all throughout the day so far + protein shake + 2 more Orange Triad Vits

(my first time using supplements pretty much)
              and i must say that this has been one of the best workouts!
              Even though my legs were very sore from yesterday, I was doing even more weights on my squats today!!
              I noticed a HUGE +increase in energy/motivation

Thing is, I only used a 1/2 scoop of Green Mag and 1/2 of Purple Wraath since its my first time.. Cannot imagine if i took a full scoop of each lol!

I did feel a tiny bit sick/queezy after drinking it but its well worth it. Cheers
              Last edited by blaze_itt; 12-29-2007, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze_itt
                Multivitamins
                Green Mag
                Purple Wrath
                Blue Up

I'm not all buff like many guys are here I'm sure but i just had to show my appreciation.

Today
                Orange Triad Multis (2)
                Drank water all throughout the day so far + protein shake + 2 more Orange Triad Vits

Even though my legs were very sore from yesterday, I was doing even more weights on my squats today!!

Thing is, I only used a 1/2 scoop of Green Mag and 1/2 of Purple Wraath since its my first time.. Cannot imagine if i took a full scoop of each lol!

I did feel a tiny bit sick/queezy after drinking it but its well worth it. Cheers
                Solid ! If you have a sensitive stomach, you can split the GM dosage in the future:

1/2 scoop pre
                1/2 scoop post

one of the "secrets" is to slam your post-workout shake WHILE you are still "pumped".

Comment

Multivitamins
                  Green Mag
                  Purple Wrath
                  Blue Up

Today
                  Orange Triad Multis (2)

Awesome man

Keep it up!!!

Comment

thanks guys. n ya pu ill make sure to do that.

/already sees results and i started a before and after thread at this other music forum that i participate in with a fitness sub forum. they have a contest where we see who can make the biggest transformation between 6-12 weeks. With your supplements, my strict diet, and hard work, im sure ill impress everyone . ill also rep your company fsho

Comment

thanks guys. n ya pu ill make sure to do that.

/already sees results and i started a before and after thread at this other music forum that i participate in with a fitness sub forum. they have a contest where we see who can make the biggest transformation between 6-12 weeks. With your supplements, my strict diet, and hard work, im sure ill impress everyone . ill also rep your company fsho
                      Sweet bro, you have a link to it?

Comment

well i'm actually the only one entered right now but im just doing the photo thing to see my transformation

thats me

Comment

Thanks for all the replies guys , I can't wait to get started next year, I got my GM and WF in yesterday.

Just one more question:

How would u take GM on non-training days?

Comment

Originally posted by DavyO

How would u take GM on non-training days?
                            Make GM ice pops out of them

Taste great and is a nice treat for those that have that sugar tooth....If you don't want to do that just take it around the same time each day. Normally I like to take mine around the same time that I normally take it on workout days.
                            MY GREEN MAG LOG
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Stack update

I have been experimenting with the timing of GM and WF, i now i am taking 2 scoops WF + 1 scoop GM + 2 scoops GG together 30min pre-WO. During my workout i drink my 2 scoops PW + 1 scoop GG...

I am loving this stuff sofar ,

Great strenght increases and more energy/focus during my workout. Its also very helpfull on my saterday morning leg torture session hahaha.

Today is my last day on Animal Pak and Animal Flex...... swalloling about 30 huge pills a day is getting a bit old.. Starting tommorow these supplements will be replaced by Orange Triad

Comment

Working...
                              X