Got a question about my stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a question about my stack

I'm 29 and right now I'm taking purple wraath, size on and ON whey. I'm going to be getting golden finish and orange triad to add but I'm also interested in blue up stim free, white blood and glycer grow. Which one of those three do you think would work best to help gain strength and get through a plateau and is safe? Thanks, Kevin

Originally posted by kev574
    I'm 29 and right now I'm taking purple wraath, size on and ON whey. I'm going to be getting golden finish and orange triad to add but I'm also interested in blue up stim free, white blood and glycer grow. Which one of those three do you think would work best to help gain strength and get through a plateau and is safe? Thanks, Kevin
    Hey Kevin,

I got your email but when I tried to reply it bounced ? Anyways, I think GlycerGROW would be perfect especially if you are on a budget at all.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I didnt know if you got my email or not. When would be the ideal time to take that with everything else?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Hey Kevin,

I got your email but when I tried to reply it bounced ? Anyways, I think GlycerGROW would be perfect especially if you are on a budget at all.
        Would GG not be indicated since SizeOn has GMS in it? If it is then I would go with Blue Up.
        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
        X