stack help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stack help

ok, im new to CL supplements and i want to start taking your supplements...
    the supplements im mainly interested in is:

GreenMAG
    Purple Wraath
    GlycerGrow

i am mainly trying to develop more strength/speed/power/explosiveness for football... mainly being a running back

any ideas of more supplements i should take + how should i stack these??

thanks in advanced!!

Originally posted by acquadiice
    ok, im new to CL supplements and i want to start taking your supplements...
    the supplements im mainly interested in is:

GreenMAG
    Purple Wraath
    GlycerGrow

i am mainly trying to develop more strength/speed/power/explosiveness for football... mainly being a running back

any ideas of more supplements i should take + how should i stack these??

thanks in advanced!!
    The main thing that comes to mind is I would run the GlycerGROW primarily off season. Overall, you picked a very solid stack for your goals.

Welcome to CL !

Comment

Hey PU why hold for the off-season, any reason?

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
        idont see way either?

i think it would be a perfect post workout recovery supplement, refueling the muscle after an intence workout, preventing any type of muscle break down.
        just make sure your calories are appropriate to the goal your shooting for.

Comment

Originally posted by LiGymRatt
          idont see way either?

i think it would be a perfect post workout recovery supplement, refueling the muscle after an intence workout, preventing any type of muscle break down.
          just make sure your calories are appropriate to the goal your shooting for.
          Golden FinisH would be the way to go

Comment

Only reason GG in off season, the only one I can think of, it will greatly increase the risk of dehydration during practices and games.
            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

thanks for all the replies n stuff

so if i were to stack those and maybe golden finish... how should i stack them correctly?

i work out in the AM...

i wake up in the morning, eat, wait 30 mins n start heading to the gym...

takes me bout 30 mins before i get in the gym and 10-15 mins before i start lifting...

when should i take each supplement and how much of each should i start off with??

thanks for the welcome guys!!

Comment

Warnings: Consuming this product on a completely empty stomach may cause nausea. Consuming this product while on a liquid diet may cause diarrhea. Consuming this product without a sufficient water intake may cause dehydration. This product has been banned by various sporting organizations, including the NCAA. You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes or high blood pressure. Consult your doctor before using this product.

i just read this... i cant play NCAA ball if i take this stuff...

whats in this??

Comment

Warnings: Consuming this product on a completely empty stomach may cause nausea. Consuming this product while on a liquid diet may cause diarrhea. Consuming this product without a sufficient water intake may cause dehydration. This product has been banned by various sporting organizations, including the NCAA. You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes or high blood pressure. Consult your doctor before using this product.

i just read this... i cant play NCAA ball if i take this stuff...

whats in this??
                  It's no longer banned in the NCAA. It was because of the diuretic effects. But like I said it's fine with the NCAA now

Comment

are you sure man???

how should i stack these supplements?? when do i take these supplements during the day...

i generally wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, and wait 30 mins before i head to the gym ( 30 mins ) so its about an hour between me eating and hitting the weights...

when should i take the PW / GM / GG that and my regular protein???
                    Last edited by acquadiice; 12-26-2007, 11:48 PM.

Comment

what does your breakfast typically consist of?

Here's what I usually do ... it might be a good idea to check out the logs on this forum for the products you are interested in .... many have done this stack already and can help you figure out a stacking protocol that works best for your goals

PW - personally, I like 3 scoops that I mix in a bottle of water and sip on my way to the gym and during my workout.

GM - read the directions on the initial dosing for this ... I have dosed this a couple of different ways in the past: 1 scoop pre-workout; 1/2 scoop pre and 1/2 scoop post workout ... I'm sure there are a few other ways to take this (check the logs)

GG - I just take a scoop in my mouth and wash it down pre-workout with my PW or GM ... never had any problems taking it this way and never taken it post-workout as suggested in this thread already ... typical dose (for myself) is 2-3 scoops

hope this helps and gets you pointed in the right direction
                      Last edited by strester; 12-27-2007, 08:18 AM.
                      jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
                        Because of the initial soreness for the first 1-2 weeks after you hit optimal dosage. Focus should be on peak performance on-season, don't expect to "grow" much.

Comment

Originally posted by strester
                          what does your breakfast typically consist of?

Here's what I usually do ... it might be a good idea to check out the logs on this forum for the products you are interested in .... many have done this stack already and can help you figure out a stacking protocol that works best for your goals

PW - personally, I like 3 scoops that I mix in a bottle of water and sip on my way to the gym and during my workout.

GM - read the directions on the initial dosing for this ... I have dosed this a couple of different ways in the past: 1 scoop pre-workout; 1/2 scoop pre and 1/2 scoop post workout ... I'm sure there are a few other ways to take this (check the logs)

GG - I just take a scoop in my mouth and wash it down pre-workout with my PW or GM ... never had any problems taking it this way and never taken it post-workout as suggested in this thread already ... typical dose (for myself) is 2-3 scoops

hope this helps and gets you pointed in the right direction
                          2 eggs - 2 slices of whole wheat toast - 12oz cup of OJ

and im also thinking about adding GFH to my stack for post-workout... will i need to take my other protein also?

Comment

2 eggs - 2 slices of whole wheat toast - 12oz cup of OJ

and im also thinking about adding GFH to my stack for post-workout... will i need to take my other protein also?
                            Do you mean in addition to GFH Post-Workout? If so, no. GFH has you covered.

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
                              Do you mean in addition to GFH Post-Workout? If so, no. GFH has you covered.
                              Agreed.. slam the GFH post-workout while you are STILL PUMPED and then consume a quality solid food meal ASAP = G F H

Comment

Working...
                              X