***Cervasa1977 ErgoPharm GF Pro Review***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Cervasa1977 ErgoPharm GF Pro Review***

Growth Factor Enriched Whey Protein Isolate Maximizes Mass Gains!

ErgoPharm decided to make a no carb, no fat whey protein supplement, but first they were determined to break the mold. This new protein had to be something never seen before - something truly original - not just different for the sake of being "different". ErgoPharm was determined to engineer a whey protein unsurpassed in its ability to supply the best source of fast absorbing whey, and they also wanted to incorporate a completely novel, unknown source of animal protein - a protein delivering potent immunomodulatory and growth promoting peptides.

GF Pro. Zero carb, zero fat GF Pro contains a proprietary blend of the highest quality whey protein isolates available combined with a remarkable spray dried plasma protein that is comprised of peptides (IGg, transferrin/lactoferrin, IGF-1, TGFß-1) with potent anabolic and immunoprotective functional properties. This remarkable protein has been proven scientifically to lead to increases in lean tissue mass through its ability to optimize protein utilization. Therefore the net result of the proprietary formulation, GF Pro, is the most advanced protein supplement ever created. Oh yeah, and the stuff comes in mouthwatering fruit flavors - so delicious you'll swear it can't be good for you. Available in Green Apple, Cherry Blast, Orange Cream and Raspberry Lemonade.

Alright I got tired of my chocolate ON protien so I thought I would give GF Pro a try based upon some other reviews, ingedients, and flavors. I order two, Cherry Blast andRaspberry Lemonade

Cherry Blast
    TASTE 10/10

What can I say it was one of the best tasting protiens that I have tasted. I have always hide from fruit flavored protiens in the past due to taste not anymore

MIXABILITY 10/10
    Easy to mix and no clumps. I used a shaker bottle, hand blender, and also just a cup and swirled it around in the water and all methods worked great

OVERALL 10/10
    With what you get for the price and taste this was great and its hard to look at my 10lb bag of ON chocolate protein

Raspberry Lemonade.

TASTE 8.5/10

Very good taste I like the cherry better but still oneof the better tasting proteins out

MIXABILITY 10/10
    Same methods used with the cherry with the same results. Easy to mix and no clumps. I used a shaker bottle, hand blender, and also just a cup and swirled it around in the water and all methods worked great

OVERALL 9.5/10
    Another good tasting protein that taste and quality make it a set above others
    MY GREEN MAG LOG
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Awesome review man !!

Personally I can't wait to try the Blueberry

Comment

is GF pro really that good of a protein? of all the different ones ive tried, nothing really has stuck out other than taste.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
        is GF pro really that good of a protein? of all the different ones ive tried, nothing really has stuck out other than taste.
        I think taste (and isolate) is the main selling point of I-Pro / GF-Pro

Comment

i realize there are different and better types of protein, but am i correct in the assumption that results from taking the gf pro versus lets say dymatize elite whey would be extremely close?

Comment

I know cherry I pro is mazing..

I got a tub of GF pro sour apple, i hope its better than the Ipro.. that stuff is a little let down, tho after an amish dozen shakes or so it tastes fine.. it was just hard switching from cherry ipro to apple PWO

Comment

lets throw taste of out the window, are there any significant advantages physiologically to consuming pure isolate versus a blend? i know there are on going debates about this everywhere, but i have yet to justify an extra $15 or so for LESS servings.

Comment

bioavailablitiy...digestion... absorbation.. premium grade/protein quality... flavoring ... im sure pu or someone can touch on this all more than I.. i jus tknow isolates > blends/concentrates

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                  bioavailablitiy...digestion... absorbation.. premium grade/protein quality... flavoring ... im sure pu or someone can touch on this all more than I.. i jus tknow isolates > blends/concentrates

i figured that, but im curious to know if is that much of a significant difference?

Comment

I guess now I am going to have to break down and give the cherry and blueberry a try.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                      i figured that, but im curious to know if is that much of a significant difference?
                      Like the new icon!

Comment

i just ordered 5lb of the gf pro at dps.. only 50 bucks..

Comment

I couldnt stand Cherry I-Pro, now orange cream I could eat all day long

Comment

i loved cherry!! im on sour apple now.. bout 1/4 tub left... i think i bought 3 when they were on sale.. disappointing.. got 1 tub of apple gf pro next

think ima save the cherry gf pro for winter break ... buy some ON or AI before i go backk...

Comment

Working...
                            X