Subforum Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subforum Rules

Even though Controlled Labs is a supplement company, this subforum is one of the primary focuses of these forums. Because as we all know, diet > training > supplementation. As such, we all have the potential to share and gain knowledge, which is the first step to reaching all of our goals. Below are a few simple rules that I ask you follow:

1 - Read the stickies!: (Mod note - stickies will be up later this evening)
    The stickies are filled with the answers to 90% of the questions commonly asked on forums such as these. I strongly recommend reading the stickies before asking questions. However, once you've read the stickies feel free to ask any clarifying questions or any non-covered questions.

2 - NO FLAMING/ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR:
    Rude and insulting behavior towards other forum members will not be tolerated here. You will be warned once and only once. If you are found to be continually abusive towards other members, then we neither need nor desire your presence here. If you feel that you have been treated unfairly by a fellow forum member, please PM me and I will resolve the situation.

3 - Have fun!
    This forum's purpose is to share knowledge, but do not be afraid to have a little off-topic fun every once in a while. I only ask that you note in the thread title that it will be off-topic.

More rules added later if needed.

Cheers,
    Stonecoldtruth
    Back to the basics!
Working...
X