Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSED (Golden FinisH™ loggers/reviewers have been selected)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOSED (Golden FinisH™ loggers/reviewers have been selected)

Golden FinisH™ Testers Wanted

IMPORTANT / READ ME FIRST:

Golden FinisH™
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...newpost&t=5294

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a detailed log / review of their Golden FinisH™ experience

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take training, nutrition, and warning labels seriously. The initial "log / review" should last a minimum of 20 workout days with no other major changes to supplement intake / routine.

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during at least the first 20 workout days of the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

Testers must not have any medical condition

Testers must NOT make changes to their nutrition / training during the initial 20 workout days of the log / review period

Testers must NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the initial 20 workouts of the log / review period

Testers must not have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you are on any medication or have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007 / 2008

Good Luck !!

Errrrm, I already won a tub....should I still apply?!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Strife
      haha, nope. your already keeping a log
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        haha, nope. your already keeping a log
        I can has two logs?!?! Haha alright then, good luck to all applicants

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Strife
          You can apply for the "other position" Chris has available

Comment

Sex:Male

Height:6"0

Weight:225 lbs

Bodytype:mesomorph/endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):All my life (up to about 4 years ago) I've been a little porker. Actually, I should say I was a big porker. In other words, I was fat. I was always lazy and gave up on EVERYTHING. I played a few sports, but thats all I did. That was my only excersize and I even gave up on that. In grade 10, at 16 years of age, I weighed a massive 240 pounds. Trust me, it wasn't muscle.

At this time in my life, my father had an almost fatal heart attack. He never looks after himself and hes an even bigger porker than me. This scary ordeal was my kickstart to getting in shape. I didn't want to be unhealthy anymore and I really did not want to have a heart attack at such a young age like my father.

This was somewhat of a good motivation, but ended up disasterous. It effected me both physically and mentally. I started getting afraid of eating, while doing mountains of cardio. there where spans of 2-3 days where I wouldn't eat a thing, but I would still do non-stop cardio. After only 3 months, I lost 68 pounds! (weighing in at 172). This was bad. Very bad. Why would I do this? Out of pure fear. I was afraid of eating, afraid of getting fat. I needed help, really bad. My self confidence was at an alltime low.

I was so fortunate to have an angel walk into my life, to help me out. Yep. I met a girl (very attractive too! how did I get so lucky?). She plays some serious girls hockey and is very athletic. She got me to feel so good about myself. She helped me to get into the proper mindset and not worry about how I look on the outside (while still keeping healthy ofcourse ).

Yep. Things where looking up for me at this point, but I still had a lack of knowledge about proper nutrition, eating habits, and workout routines. And not only that, but I also had a very bad metabolism and just about no muscle on my body. So I started reading... And reading... And reading....... yep, you guessed it. I read some more.

With more knowledge on the subject, I started eating better as well as using a proper workout routine. Started off slow (only benching 80 pounds.. but you gotta start somewhere!) while gradually increasing my weight on my workouts. I got my basic suppliments (while experimenting with different brands along the way) and gradually improved.

So it comes to now. right now. At this moment. I have come a long way since those obese years ago. I have gained a wealth of knowledge and use it wisely. I am single now, but I don't forget the people that have helped me along the way. I now roughly weigh 225 lbs and I have just recently got that third plate on my bench press. A big accomplishment to me. I never thought I would get this far. But strict dedication and the help of these forums has made it possible. Now I would like to go further into the bodybuilding game and start doing some logs

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):I do a 4-day split alternating upper/lower bodyparts.
            Monday: Upper
            Tuesday: Lower
            Wednesday: Off(cardio)
            Thursday: Upper
            Friday: Lower
            Saturday:Off(cardio)
            Sunday: Off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): On 2 of the three off days I do cardio plus 20 mins of cardio after each workout

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): Controlled Labs White Blood, Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, controlled labs Red Acid, Controlled labs Orange Triad, champion nutrition pure whey, Optimum nutrition Fish Oil

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): My diet follows the lifestyle cut diet very closely. I eat >1 gram per pound of bodyweight for protein and I keep low carb(while going higher carb on every 21st meal). Everything indicated in my diet can be found here:

The lifestyle Cut Diet

Current Daily water intake:~>6 litres (pretty much as much as I can)

Short Term Goal: I would like to see this gut shrink down a bit from all this holiday binging

Long Term Goal: I would like to loose 30 lbs and get myself under 200 lbs

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: I am currently taking three needles each month for my allergies. Nothing that would cause any problems with any supplements

I have tried these supplements in the past:
            (not including the ones already indicated.. and from what I can think of)
            Controlled Labs Blue-Up
            Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
            ISS vitamin packs
            Animal Pak
            4-ever fit ephedrine
            4-ever fit caffeine
            Higher Power Nutrition Gaba
            Muscle Tech Hydroxycut hardcore
            Fusion Nutrition's Purple-K
            BSN NO-explode
            Gaspari SizeOn
            MAN scorch
            ON Gold Standard Whey
            BSN Syntha-6
            CytoSport Muscle Milk
            Higher Power Micronized Creatine
            Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None (this would be my first! )

Current / Progress Photos: I haven't been fond of posting pictures online, but I suppose if I blur out the face I could have no problems taking a few pictures.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): I could yes.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of January 7th, 2007 / 2008
            Last edited by malky; 12-21-2007, 07:40 PM.
            Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Never done a log online before. I usually keep a little notebook around where I write stuff down. I think this would be a beneficial experience to me
              Failure is only a word. I don't plan on giving it meaning

Comment

Sex:Male

Height:6"1

Weight:210lbs

Bodytype:mesomorph

BF: 12-16%

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):In around body building 6yrs, gymnastics all my younger years , continuously lifting 16 months, went from 168lbs to a heaviest of 216 during that time.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): pretty free usually late mornings 4-5 days per week 1 major body part per day, hitting calves more than 1x/wk, sometimes throwing trys with chest bi's with back, or arms by themselves. 4-6 exercises per part . EG: back-bent barbell rows, Tbar rows, pull downs, close grip row, two arm dumbbell rows.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
                avg 20min 3-4 times per week

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):Green Mag, NOW L-arginine, whey protein, NutraSync Glutamine, Members Mark fish oil & multi

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
                Pretty good, 4-6 eggs/1/4 cup grits, tuna shake(fruit, oats, peanut butter, juice, tuna), chicken breasts, brown rice, veggies, 3-4 protein shakes per day, nuts, metrx and power bar protein bars, fish, potatoes, occasional Digiorno spicy chicken pizza, Qdoba burritos(1300cal monsters)

Current Daily water intake:90-120oz

Short Term Goal:get over a slump try to get focus back in the gym

Long Term Goal:Build a body that I could compete with at a local level, 220lbs 10%bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:Beer every now and then, not much of a drinker any more.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Too many products to remember, everything from GNC protein/creatine, to ph's/CEL Labs M-Drol/Webber Pharm Methandrol50, CL -RAv1,WB,GM,PW,BU, BSN noxplode/ cellmass, Cytosport Muscle Milk/Cytogainer, ON's tribulus /protein/serious mass, Ultimate Nutritions nox3, Gaspari Novedex, SNS inhibit E/reduce XT, milk thistle, USP super cissus, Dymatize protein/ creatine, EAS Max milk, Prolab glutamine, Bioquest Myozene, Biotest Tribex/Spike, Protoquest protein/ creatine, Prosource caffiene,

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):0

Current / Progress Photos:have some on the computer hard drive

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):yes, If I learn how

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ______12/24/07 or after Feb 08

Comment

Originally posted by NAS
                  I will be able to start my log / review the week of ______12/24/07 or after Feb 08
                  Whatsup in between there

Comment

IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN

I like to think I did a good job with my OT log.

Comment

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 185lbs

Bodytype: not sure

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been training SERIOUSLY for 2 years. Been a proud CL supporter for over a year

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Supps: 2 scoop WF, 1 scoop GG, 1/2 scoop PW, 1 scoop GM all 30 minutes pre. OT, 3 with pre workout meal, 3 with post workout meal. These arent the most commonly suggested timings, but it has been working VERY well for me.

DAY 1:

Chest:
                      Flat BB bench
                      PecDec
                      Incline DB press
                      Incline DB fly
                      Cable Crossovers

Delt:
                      DB Press
                      DB Lateral Raises

Traps:
                      Cable Shrugs

Triceps:
                      Cable Pushdowns

DAY 2:

Legs:
                      Leg Extensions
                      Leg Curls
                      Calf Raises in the Smith
                      Squats

DAY 3: OFF

DAY 4:

Upper Back:
                      Close Grip Lat Pulls
                      Wide Grip Lat Pulls
                      Close Grip Low Cable Rows
                      Wide Grip Low Cable Rows

Biceps:
                      Standing DB curls

Forearms:
                      Wrist Curls supersetted with Reverse Grip Curls

Lower Back:
                      Hypers or Deads

Traps:
                      Shrugs

DAY 5: OFF / Maybe Cardio

DAY 6: OFF / Maybe Cardio

DAY 7: Repeat

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 30-45 minutes Treadmill/Eleptical on off days

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): WF/PW/OT/GM

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Not keeping track at the moment (Bulking, soon to be cutting)

Current Daily water intake: Atleast 2 Gallons

Short Term Goal: Add Mass

Long Term Goal: Overal Mass/Definition

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: No, lulz at recreational drugs.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): BSN Cellmass, BSN ANOL-Xplode, Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Animal Pump, CytoSport Muscle Milk, ON Whey, NuCare Nutrion Nitric Blast, Cheap Shit Creatine Mono from GNC, SuperDump, Controlled Labs WF/GG/GM/OT/PW. That's all I can think of off of my head.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): OT

Current / Progress Photos: Dont have any at the moment

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes M'am

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of When it comes in the mail, 2007 / 2008
                      Last edited by adrian andras; 12-21-2007, 10:20 PM.

Comment

thanks tank for pointing this out to me...will get an app up tonight or tomorrow

Comment

application

Height: 5 foot 9 inches

Weight: 166 lbs

Body type: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Been training seriously 5-6 days a week for the last 3 years. I started in college to fill the void of high school sports and feel in love with the sport of bodybuilding. Would love to compete someday, but need to gain mass and get done with graduate school (don?t think I can handle the diet with amount of school work and work). I recently had ACL surgery and am itching to get back in the gym. I will especially need a great post workout supplement to help me with this obstacle. I am serious about nutrition and serious about training. As a graduate student I am very focused and detailed and will follow all guidelines to help your company with an honest opinion. I am a high intensity fast paced guy and would love a shot to test drive this product.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): A clean bulk for the winter months. High Intensity and will throw in some supersets, drop sets, and rest/pause to confuse muscles.

Generally stick to this or a combination but throw in some variations every couple of weeks to confuse my body. Also every month or so I change the days I perform groups of exercises.

Monday (Back/lower Abs):
                          Weighted Pull ups 3 Sets 6-10 reps
                          Rack Deadlifts 5 sets 8-12 reps
                          Bent Over Rows 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
                          Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns 3 Sets 10-12 reps
                          Seated rows 4 Sets 8-10 reps
                          Pull Ups (burnout) 2 sets to failure
                          Lower ab movement 4 sets of 15 reps

Tuesday (Legs/Rehab)

Will vary due to physical therapy

Thursday (Chest/abs):
                          Incline DB Press 4 Sets 6-8 reps
                          Flat DB Press 4 sets 6-8 reps
                          Decline DB Press 4 Sets 6-10 Reps
                          Incline fly 4 Sets 10-12 reps
                          Pushups (burnout) 3 sets to failure
                          Ab movement 4 sets of 15 reps

Friday (Arms/Calves):
                          Chambered bar curls 5 Sets 6-12 reps
                          Hammer curls 5 sets 6-12 reps
                          Incline curls 5 Sets 6-12 Reps
                          Skull Crushers 3 sets 8-12 reps
                          Weighted Dips 3 sets 8-12 reps
                          Rope Pressdowns 4 sets of 10-12 reps
                          Slide Calf Raise 5 sets 20 reps
                          Seated Calf Raise 5 sets 20 reps

Saturday (Shoulders)
                          DB Press 4 Sets 6-8 reps
                          One Arm Machine Press 3 sets 8-10 reps
                          Lateral Raises 4 Sets 6-10 Reps
                          Front Raises 4 Sets 10-12 reps
                          Bent over Raises 4 sets 8-10 reps
                          Seated High Pulls 4 sets of 10 reps
                          Shrugs 4 sets of 6-8 reps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Usually 15-30 minutes cardio after I lift. My workout is usually high intensity and I have a faster metabolism so I try and limit cardio to keep pounds on. My cardio of choice is the stair mill or stepper.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): UN Shock Therapy, EAS Myopro Whey, Uni-liver tabs, Now foods Carbo Gain, EAS Creatine Monohydrate, Bulk Cissus, Bulk Beta Alanine, and Beast Sports Amphetalean.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Currently about 225 to 250 grams of protein, 250 - 300 grams of carbs (from wheat pasta, oats, fruit, and veggies), and 50 to 75 grams of fat (from pb and olive oil). Approximately 2800 - 3000 calories a day

Current Daily water intake: 1 - 1.5 Gallons a day

Short Term Goal: Bulk to 185ish with minimal body fat gain by March

Long Term Goal: Compete in a local Bodybuilding show and continue to learn about training techniques and supplementation

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Started with the basic whey and creatine in high school and moved on to others when I started to learn about supplements. I have tried such things as Legal Gear’s Trifecta Stack, Various Test boosters, NO Products, Creatines, Whey/Casein proteins, multi-vitamins, and everything in between. I am a human supplement tester, I have been through the junk and had a ton of good stuff. I feel I can evaluate supplements well.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
                          AEN Intrastack Log (IntraXcell/IntrAbolic)
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5123433
                          UN Idebenone Log
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5907461
                          UN L-thEanine Log
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5099633
                          CL Yellow Neuphoria Generation 2
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5333463
                          Labrada Lean Body Cookie Bar (Oatmeal PB Choc Chip):
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4927273
                          Quick Review of Labrada Nutrition "Rockin'Roll" Protien Bar:
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4896053
                          Ultimate Nutrition TESTOSTROGROW 2 HP/HORSEPOWER MINI LOG:
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4622263
                          CEL NOX Surge Sponsored Log:
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4217963
                          VPX NO Shotgun Log:
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4376593
                          USPlabs PSLIN Sponsored Log:
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post75867323

I have many more reviews through bb.com on a variety of supplements…I would be willing to post more if needed.

Current / Progress Photos: Will provide as many and as often as discussed by company reps

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I have read the above product warning. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of January 1 (or earlier), 2008

Comment

Hook it up jk.. Good luck to those who get to test it

Comment

NastyNally goes for the Gold

Height: 5'4

Weight: 143

Bodytype: Ectomorph - hard gainer

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Started seriously bodybuilding August 2006. Last August (2006) I weighed 117 pounds, now I weigh 143 pounds. I am a former Division I Collegiate Athlete for the University of Illinois (wrestling), but I quit because I was tired of cutting weight to be 125 pounds. Now I'm forever bulking or until the day I get up to 200 pounds and need all the help I can get. You guys know me and I'm a big supporter of Controlled Labs. I'm more so on bb.com, but I can log it here if need be. I'm in desperate need of a new postworkout supplement since I finished off my Muscle Milk and don't have any money for another supplement because of spending it on Christmas gifts. If all else fails Chris and I are friends on facebook

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Been lifting this past summer and fall 5 days a week as such: Alternate Abs and Calves everyother day. Typically do 4-6+ exercises on each day. While wrestling last year, we did full body workouts 3x a week, but I feel this is giving me more progress.
                              Monday - Arms (Biceps, Triceps, Forearms)
                              Tuesday - Legs with Leg Press, Squat (max 275)
                              Wednesday - Back with Deadlift
                              Thursday - Shoulders
                              Friday - Chest with Incline and Regular BB Bench Press
                              Saturday - Off
                              Sunday - Off

For the winter break I've been doing 3-4x a week as such while working full time at GNC (don't hold that against me )
                              Monday - Back and Biceps, abs afterwards
                              Tuesday - OFF
                              Wednesday - Chest and Triceps, abs afterwards
                              Thursday - OFF
                              Friday - Shoulders and Legs, calves afterwards, abs later at night
                              SAT - OFF or I hit Back and Biceps again depending on how I feel
                              SUN - OFF or cardio

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Try to do it at least 2-3x a week primarily after certain workouts. Usually on any of the upper-body days, but not leg day or I'll be moving at a snail's pace.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Purple Wraath , Green Mag, Orange Triad, GlycerGrow, GNC Ultra Strength Fish Body Oil, GNC Vitamin C 1000mg. Also have another Orange Triad coming in the mail which I won for taking third in the contest at bb.com. Would love to add Golden Finish to that super stack.

Supplement Timing period:
                              Pre-workout meal 50 minutes before
                              I take GM and PW mixed together and drink it pre/during/and post, Was taking WF, but instead going to start taking GG and once I'm done with that start WF.
                              Postworkout: 1 scoop of GG in yogurt or down the shoot. Used to take 2 scoops of Muscle Milk, but just ran out.
                              Postworkout meal is within 45 minutes after workout to fit in the optimal window.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I am an eating machine. Typically whatever is in the dorms from breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Since I've been home for the break I eat a lot of pasta, chicken, and I usually cheat with cake. If I had to give it a number 2500+ calories since I've really started focusing on bulking.

Current Daily water intake: Try to get at least 1.5-2 gallons a day. This is key when I'm taking the Green Mag and the GlycerGrow.

Short Term Goal: Gain 10-15 pounds over the Holiday break.

Long Term Goal: Get up to 200 pounds naturally, but more importantly fit into a XL Controlled Labs shirt.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Molecular Nutrition X-Factor (50 day cycle which I kept a log of).
                              2xControlled Labs Green Bulge
                              Controlled Labs Green Magnitude - Using Now
                              Controlled Labs GlycerGrow - Used about 15 servings
                              Controlled Labs White Flood- just bought a small one from the 14.99 sale and plan to use it once GlycerGrow is gone
                              Controlled Labs White Blood
                              Controlled Labs Purple Wraath - Still have some
                              2xControlled Labs Orange Triad - Taking now/Staple
                              GNC Vitamin C 500mg - 1000mg a day/staple
                              GNC Ultra Strength Fish Oil - staple
                              GNC Multi-vitamin - used for a long time until I started taking Orange Triad
                              GNC Whey Protein - countless jugs
                              MuscleTech Cell Tech Hardcore - diabetes in a jug
                              MuscleTech naNO x9
                              Cytosport MuscleMilk (Banana Crunch and Chocolate Mint).
                              2x BSN Syntha-6(Mocha and Vanilla).
                              2x BSN True Mass chocolate pre-lawsuit scandal
                              2x MRI Pro-Nos (vanilla and dutch chocolate)
                              SixStar Whey Protein chocolate

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): X-Factor log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4480323. Review of Green Bulge/White Blood, naNO x9 but I can't find them.

Current / Progress Photos: In the above log I have current/progress pictures. Also, in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post104137621

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes, I have done so in a previous log. Progress pictures can also be seen in this thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...768923&page=45

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of Jan. 1, 2008 or the earliest it can be here[/QUOTE]
                              Last edited by NastyNally; 12-22-2007, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X