X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOakman's Final Review of YN2.. Better Late Than Never

Quickness of Delivery:
    9/10
    Especially the first dosage that I took I felt it without minutes. A little tingly sensation which was nice. Followed well throughout the 30 days as well.

Focus and Energy:
    9.5/10
    I am not a fan of doing cardio, but while on this it was very tolerable for me. I would ride the bike, hit the treadmill, and play basketball all in a night for hours. When it came to studying down it really helped as well. Getting up early in the morning and studying for exams is tough, but I believe this definitely helped me through it. My GPA continues to rise.

Price: 9/10
    Can be found from 25-35$ on sites. Not expensive considering how long it can last, it isn't taken everyday so that should be taken into account.

Results:
    10/10
    This is what really made everything great. I am usually easily stressed out and can get quite pissed off pretty quickly when something irritates me. This, without a doubt, shuttered it down. When I play basketball I play with a lot of aggression and usually end up in a tussle some way or another. While on YN2 this wasn't the case.

Sides: 10/10
    None

Final Thoughts:
    After Christmas time I plan on picking up some of this again. As stated about basketball, last week (not on YN2) I actually broke one kids nose and broke another kids leg in consecutive days. I definitely need some YN2 now haha. Anyway great product and I can not wait to try GFH. Until later, stay classy.

Overall: 9.5/10

Comment

Originally posted by JOakman
      Price: 9/10
      Can be found from 25-35$ on sites. Not expensive considering how long it can last, it isn't taken everyday so that should be taken into account.

its only 15 dollars a bottle on DPS nutrition, not sure how long that will last, but id say go there!

Comment

Is it the original?

I bought 2 of the original from NP for $26 bucks and got a t-shirt

Comment

Working...
        X